How the fuck do I earn humane amounts of money through programming...

How the fuck do I earn humane amounts of money through programming, when I'm currently doing my bachelors in computer science? I've only been doing very simple part time jobs like food delivery or working at a cinema, but that shit doesn't pay well. I make around 920€ a month.

What should I learn and go for when it comes to making money through programming?

Attached: 1535307753849.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
miami.craigslist.org/pbc/vgm/d/32gb-retropie-sd-card-47k/6636343228.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

finish your degree first then worry about programming jobs. make the most out of your time at uni by figuring out what you enjoy doing the most, so that by the time you graduate you'll know exactly what type of job you'll want.

I would imagine being a supervisor or group planer on big projects will give you the most $$$, so leader skills and the like are a good bet.
I don't think you need to know complex math and all that shit. Ofcourse design patterns are a must.
Also
>using big ass to lure in replies
you're going to make it brah

Attached: 5-a06e-2043962.png (428x366, 243K)

why post disgusting webm?

>going to university
>doesn't have a full portfolio at the end of the 4th semester
You're not gonna make it.
You'll be one of the millions of mediocre code monkeys shitting together garbage in js for maximum twice the minimum wage. Consider suicide or a different career.

Why don't you show us what you are able to code? If you can't code anything useful, it's like a guy who can only microwave stuff asking how to make money as a chef.

Paid apps
Marketing affliliate programs
Spyware installation for jealous spouses
Tutoring
> Come on now son...

What are some nice projects to work on?

Sell CP and drugs through TOR, or invent a better system for CP distribution than TOR.

>8 pushups
>bad spine placement
>bad pelvic placement
>wrong arm bending direction
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek forgot to mention she doesn't lower herself all the way down. It's better to get close to the ground than to lift yourself up all the way as you might strain yourself with the sudden pressure transfer to you joints.
Fucking women are retards.

Also OP where do you live that 920€/no isn't enough?

Have you tried talking to professors in your department? In mine, some professors would even pay out of pocket for good work rather than requisitioning funds through the university.

I thought you were only supposed to lower yourself to the point where your elbows reach a 90 degree angle then go back up

What?!

Goddamn nigga

Attached: 1472555989493.gif (240x176, 912K)

she has terrible form

Yes your elbows should go to 90 degrees but your entire body can be at any angle. Optimal angle is one where your body is touching the ground while the elbows are at a right angle - and keeping it like that.

well considering the center of mass is so low...

Attached: science.png (1177x1017, 406K)

that bitch is disgusting. only niggers would find that attractive

Found the nigger

okay this legit worried me
I have done some small personal projects, like unfinished 2D game from scratch using javascript and some ASP.net projects. What project should I make seriously?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

> Go to yard sales, get retro shit, sell on Ebay.
> Selling retropie shit on CL
miami.craigslist.org/pbc/vgm/d/32gb-retropie-sd-card-47k/6636343228.html

>spine curvature and big butt for balance during pregnancy and counteract oversized mammary glands
>wide hips to *plop* out babbies easier
>stronk legs and butt to carry all that weight

Do we really need science to tell us that?

Imagine being this gay.

Attached: yamero.png (500x522, 132K)

>Do we really need science to tell us that?
The article claims science and actually there's no science in that article.
Those asses are artificially created either by moving belly fat to the hips or undertraining everything else and overtraining your hips with squats.
There's nothing natural in fatasses, it's just a disgusting figure that the media are promoting and the faux scientists trying to find reasons in brain washing.

I wanna see you do a push up lower than that, fatass user.

Nogs and different flavors of South American do have fat asses even when disregarding plastic surgery and such. You perhaps took my post a little too literally, but females do have certain morphological differences, which also includes more lower body strength in comparison to their upper body strength.
The media has always been about falsities and half-truths.