Blackmagic Design today announced that the full release of DaVinci Resolve 15, its professional editing, visual effects...

blackmagicdesign.com/media/release/20180813-01

>Blackmagic Design today announced that the full release of DaVinci Resolve 15, its professional editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio post production software, is now available as a free download from the Blackmagic Design website.

forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewforum.php?f=21

Free yourself from paying AIDSDOBE CC tax with DaVinci Resolve 15 Free

Attached: Resolve.png (1000x450, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fxhome.com/express
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>free

Attached: dvresolve.png (985x845, 28K)

>He doesn't know how to register an email account at any free email provider

>doesn't realize no one fucking uses this thing in the industry for editing

It's only used for color correction you dweeb.

BASED

Attached: xiaomi.jpg (728x546, 71K)

>I want the industry standard to edit my CS:GO footage

Literally this but unironically
I've no need to join the botnet by pirating aidsdobe

Davinci resolve had 3 years in constant improvement to become full profesional video editor.

Gave this a shot, it renders the final video so much faster than Premiere.

Just post the direct link nigga.
Aint no -one got time for all that 'please go to 10minmail, then come back select a rnd state' jive. We BUSY fucking people here in Hollywood. besides, blackmagic has a (srsly) lost-the-will-to-live inducing website, and I actually already use some of their hardware.

>lost-the-will-to-live inducing website
kek
It's not bad especially for grading and I like the 5 steps interface. but premiere/finalcut/avid are incredibly good at editing complicated stuff, davinci has a lot to learn in that field

>no photoshop competitor product

dropped

When can I run this natively on an OS that itself doesn't consume half the resources?

Affinity photo

unused resources are wasted resources

My favourite video editor on Windows. Unfortunately I never got the Linux version properly working.

fxhome.com/express
This is better, just a Tweet (Better to share it on Google+ since no one is on it) away for a free download.

kek

>mfw just discovered my country has a new neighbour

Fucking Solvania

Cassolvania

SLOVENIA LEL

lmao
I wish it was Srovania instead

Still no one uses that shit, nigga.