HERES WHY LINUX SUCKS ASS

HERES WHY LINUX SUCKS ASS.

Here's a simple challenge. Using a Windows PC, download and run BlueStacks. Now run ANY Android app.

VS

Install anbox on Linux... somehow...you probably can't. Download and run ANY Android app. Good fucking luck buddy.

Windows works easily. Linux doesn't. Lesson over

Attached: _634639.jpg (626x626, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

android-x86.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daily doze
just uze chromium OS™

For people with no money, no life, no friends, and no family, and no girlfriend, this isn't a problem.

chrome os runs android and has linux containers coming soon, use that

Android is literally Linux.

That just makes it all the more embarrassing.

And yet it doesn't work.

Doesn't use a proper emulator.
>
Implying that op knows how to do something other than download and run.

Attached: 1526920651533.jpg (229x221, 13K)

The bait threads arent working desu!

Attached: 179.jpg (392x495, 113K)

Can't you just run google's android emulator on linux and then install an app on it via ADB?

>OP can only download and run
Windows can do that. Linux cannot. Windows is useable. Linux is not.

I made it simple for you.

Sorry OP I regret to inform you we still have not found the cure for being a faggot

Sorry to hear it. In the meantime try and crowbar the dick out of your mouth.

Just run android in a vm virgin lol suck my dick

>using android apps on a pc

Option #1
>Install QEMU
>Run ANY android version you want
Option #2
>Run Android X86
Option #3
>Download Jar of Beans
Option #4
Get an android tablet

I used Genymotion for years on linux to run all kinds of android apps.

Not sure what you're taking about op

Maybe you should just stick to windows

Attached: 5533.jpg (500x505, 64K)

>anbox
Had a quick look on it's Git, looks you have to build it from source. Instead just create a VM and run any android version.

>Install anbox on Linux...
Why do that when I could just install the Android SDK on Linux and get Android virtual machines?

Using Windows, install graphics card drivers, change saturation

vs

Using Linux, having luck installing graphics card drivers without breaking something, can't change saturation.

gg no res

this makes no sense

if i want to run an android app, i use my phone

Are you fucking retarded? The Android SDK comes with a QEMU skin with easy access to a shitload of Android images.
Can Wangblows niggers spend a single day without embarrassing themselves?

thats too much to ask for people with brains the size of beans

>Loonux iz bad becuz it can't run a shitty pajeets emulator boo hoo
Do you know what Android x86 is? I can run it on the bare hardware or in QEMU or VirtualBox without other shitware in between doing ARM emulation. Winshitters eternally BTFO forever and ever!

Attached: 30abf0cf9f293d89f60e64674002529dcd3694cc1ff21eff6a232b902a9ebf77.png (492x578, 183K)

Nice dubs

Heil Hitler, mein nigger

>Here's a challenge
>Can't use Windows software on linux
>Hehe cucks
2/10 made me reply

Attached: death.jpg (640x1216, 76K)

run bluestacks through WINE.

done.

*Nvidia cards
You don't need to download any amd cards.

Hmm, I installed anbox as you suggested. But it seems like the program is still in beta phase, as it crashes after loading for some time.

Why are you saying Linux sucks ass because Anbox is crashing?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-28 13-00-20.png (3840x2160, 610K)

i cant get bluestacks to work on 1603 because rundll32 keeps stopping (does this in other situations too) ive tried a bunch to fix it but i also dont have a restore point to just go back on but i also dont want to reinstall so im thinking of just giving up

I'm reading your shit and laughing.
I actually had more trouble setting up Bluestacks on Windows than Anbox on Linux.
if I need to run BlueStacks on Windows I need to disable Hyper-V first, then reboot and then it's working. But I use Hyper-V for work, so when I get back to working guess what? I need to enable Hyper-V again and fuckng reboot! What KIND OF SHIT is that!?

Meanwhile on Linux... according to Anbox manual I installed both kernel modules which they tell to install on my shitty AMD lappy and then installed Anbox.
Then, I installed Open GApps, Google Play Store and libhoudini following a simple tutorial on the web.
Not only it does work for gayming, but also is more integrated with the system and DOESN'T MAKE ME NEED TO REBOOT MY FUCKING DAMN OS JUST SO I CAN GO BACK TO WORKING. That's because KVM can still work while Anbox is running. :)

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1534501472657.jpg (606x621, 60K)

This.

>linux
1. install virtualbox
2. android-x86.org/
3. ????
4. profit