Apple products are well m-

>Apple products are well m-

Attached: 1507373237403.png (847x1063, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iagvIVaM_sQ
daniel.haxx.se/blog/2016/10/11/poll-on-mac-10-12-is-broken/,
opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3632.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

arketed.

Fpbp

There is no such thing as a perfect computer.
Also Apple died with jobs.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

There's no perfect laptop, but there are far better laptops.
Also agreed that Apple used to be decent with Jobs.

Apple was never decent.

More like maximum crack, amirite?

Yea, every decision that Tim has made is laughable by the techworld, but loved by normies. I miss Jobs era apple, these days, its just shit being pushed into brand loyalty.

>(insert brand) was never decent
Everyone has one.

Yes it was
They were always overpriced, but there was a time when they actually innovated, and the shit they innovated was actually useful, unlike all the headphone jack, lack of ports on laptops, shit performance of iPad pro pencil, horrible design of products (mouse, battery case, pen)...

Apple never innovated, only stole and marketed.
They even stole the iPhone and iPad names from other companies.
youtube.com/watch?v=iagvIVaM_sQ

(x) Doubt

Attached: Picture 2.png (736x533, 87K)

There was apple before the iPhone you dummy
I personally think tablets are the literal shit of the tech world, useless pieces of garbage that shouldn't exist (l
And let me draw a line between tablets and laptops that happen to have a detachable touch screen
Having a full fledged computer on that format is useful, having a tablet with that shit good for nothing OS isnt

A lot of those overheated enough to desolder the cache chips, like in literally falling of the boards

>iBook
>iMac
>iLife
>iPod
>iPhone
>iPad

Whoudathunk they only stole those 2 names out of a line of iProducts.

Well done user.

Attached: 1387837763096.png (578x712, 26K)

literally a non issue, apple is meant to be used with beats by dre products anyway

What's the problem? Just buy AirPods®.

Those were the G5s, and the chips that fell off the boards were the northbridges. That crap, coupled with the awful performance of the G5, which couldn't even change endianness for data operations (While being hooked up to little endian buses, no less!) makes them one of the worst machines Apple has ever made. Aside from the case design, they were absolute trash. Don't let Apple fanboys tell you otherwise.
All this makes me love my G4 MDD even more. Best (and noisiest) computer Apple has made after the PowerMac 9600.

Attached: Picture 3.png (455x208, 37K)

>thier only successful products were stolen

Those and the rest are just common nouns with an i put before them.

based

ITODDLERS BTFO

>t. mactoddler

fpbp

What does this mean? Did I miss a meme?

read it sequence with the OP.

Why the fuck is there a photo of steve jobs?

>t. mactoddler

>that fucking m

To illustrate Jobs reprimanding Cook from beyond the grave, of course.

Your soul, is MINE.

Attached: 1512542765827.png (450x346, 99K)

Attached: 1522928102391.gif (300x200, 903K)

>Why the fuck is there a photo of steve jobs?
It demonstrates just how far out of touch OP is. His knowledge of Apple is only by the memes.

nice.

Attached: 18lgkae41gmr7gif.gif (635x357, 1.1M)

I need that pic about going into a thread about things you don't like and complaining that always gets posted on Apple threads.

>Purchasing Chinese manufactured female fashion accessories in the current year
>Paying £2000 to use Facebook

Attached: 1534886229923.jpg (250x245, 10K)

At this point all Apple useragents should just be an instaban on Jow Forums since iTroglodytes don't like technology, are afraid of technology, and try their hardest to avoid ever having to interact with technology by buying dumbed down fruit toys.

Attached: 1533518739097.png (817x656, 127K)

This has as many packages as my minimal Debian laptop. My shit is up to date tho
MACFAGS BTFO

>loddo loolloddol
>cooc coo
What did he mean by this?

yikes

When is Apple going to switch to AMD? Intel is dead and bankrupt. AMD threadripper 2950x would be a perfect match for a mac book pro.

>When is Apple going to switch to AMD? Intel is dead and bankrupt
how can you shill something that you clearly know so little about, so hard?

>ayymd
>applel

Attached: 1508613168478.png (630x444, 543K)

Have you not been keeping up with the news? There are so many holes in Intel CPUs that they literally have to abandon hyperthreading. Why would you ever want that in your mac book pro?

>macshit
Found your problem.

Are you retarded?

see

This is the best FPBP i've seen in over a year. And i browse a shitton of boards.

Attached: 1461870109344.jpg (220x409, 13K)

>AMD threadripper 2950x would be a perfect match for a mac book pro
wut?

I never found, connecting speakers 'directly to power supply' to be that a great an idea myself. No wonder they crackle. More peak bullshit than peak amplification.

put me in the screencap redditbros this is gonna be fucking epic

Spotted the anally annihilated mactoddler.

>peak amplification
how fitting

What kind of title is that for a news article? Honestly. Think about the type of person who would write such clickbait, not even hinting at what issue he is talking about. Fucking modern journalism kek.

Probably a journalist who owns a new MacBook Pro and was frustrated with it performing poorly and crackling.

>Company I don't like has some issues
Dead and buried RIP
>Company I do like has decade of barely staying open
This is fine

Find me another laptop with a high quality screen that runs Unix. Fucking stupid non developers bitching about shit that they don’t know.
UNIX >= Leenucks Distro >TempleOS >Winblows

They would need to get macOS working on AMD's platform.

>fagOS
>unix
Pick one.

Attached: 1530515464122.png (1245x852, 106K)

Top kek

Are literally denying the definition of POSIX? MacOS is more UNIX than Linux is.

fagOS will never be unix. Deal with it mactoddler.

>made in china

But it says California on it. California is not in China.

It literally is POSIX compliant? Whether the os is quality is arguable but whether it adheres to POSIX is undeniable.
Also if you think windows is less of a mess you’re delusional, I know several devs over at Microsoft and the horror stories of just something like their display api is terrifying.
They literally cannot make their UI layer even consistent due to the years of legacy code, so they’re literally giving up and just reimplementing everything in their more modern UI api while keeping the legacy layer. It’s fucking garbage.

>POSIX compliant
>fagOS
Pick one.

Attached: 1534421409222.png (506x927, 163K)

Attached: 1412990042647.png (546x522, 308K)

Holy shit you’re desperate, it’s a bug. Large piece of software usually have them. And it literally got fixed, which pointed out by the same article which you linked: daniel.haxx.se/blog/2016/10/11/poll-on-mac-10-12-is-broken/, which I know you didn’t bother to read nor understand.

I don’t even think MacOS is all that great, I get fucking annoyed at how their tools differ slightly than the GNU toolchain and the file system is honestly bad(wtf case insensitivity?), but if you think you’re better than the god damn group that maintains the POSIX standard go neck yourself.
opengroup.org/openbrand/register/brand3632.htm

>the state of mactoddler cope

>dumb non programmer
What the fuck is the point of POSIX if asshats like you just willy nilly just ignore them? I know you don’t actually understand since you’re just some dumbass but this infuriated me as I deal with non standard APIs and libraries on a daily basis. Go fucking neck yourself you mongoloid.

BASED

MADE OF WIN

What the fuck is the point of POSIX if mactoddlers like you just willy nilly pretend that Apple ignoring the POSIX spec for A FUCKING DECADE doesn't matter?

>mactoddler subhuman calling someone else a mongoloid
topkek

Threadripper is much less of a house fire than core i9.

What the fuck are you talking about, decade? That blog post pointed out a bug in poll in Oct 2016 and the bug was fixed in Jan 2017.

>mactoddler is an illiterate retard
Not even surprised. Stick with your fruity toddler toy manchild, real computers are too "complicated" for your tiny rat brain.

oof

Epic, epic for the win. My sweat riced arch set up will trigger all the mactoddler libtards epic style.

>t. S E E T H I N G mactoddler

>Speakers connected directly to the power supply are distorting
Imagine my surprise

COURAGE

Attached: notched ive.jpg (830x684, 51K)

kek

>upti◼e

>apple was good when jobs was alive

When will this meme die?

I always find it a little odd that people are so violently passionate about the quality of apple products but give most pc laptop manufacturers a free pass as the laptop literally falls apart from using it.

Don't knock macOS's much-praised typographically perfect font rendering.

I always find it a little odd that people are so violently passionate about the """"""quality"""""""" of apple products and give Apple a free pass as the macbook literally falls apart from using it.

Attached: 1506362784114.jpg (989x1005, 172K)

Does cell count as a computer?

Attached: 1485128879446.jpg (640x559, 23K)

I've never had a laptop fall apart on me. Ever. And I've disassembled several, just to clean out the radiator grills.

I've also never used a macbook. Coincidence?

ayy

Attached: Screenshot_20180822-101816~2.png (1080x832, 434K)

It's over, mactoddlers are eternally btfo and will never recover.

Somewhat unrelated, but when are laptop manufacturers gonna figure out the heat dissipation problem? Why do they insist on stuffing a high powered CPU/GPU in a very enclosed space, with literal trash fans and heatsinks?