I've got a top class PC desktop with hackintosh successfully installed on it. I want to replace it with an iMac...

I've got a top class PC desktop with hackintosh successfully installed on it. I want to replace it with an iMac. How do I sell it without getting busted by apple and can I charge a premium?

i7-8700, Geforce 1080 Ti, 32 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 TB NVME SSD...

Attached: txg1za147ayy.jpg (1920x1280, 230K)

just sell it normally

Attached: hitting levels.jpg (750x773, 100K)

You made this thread yesterday. fuck off.

Nobody cares that you put macos on it.Mac fags don't buy macs for the OS they buy it for the design and image.

Put wangblows back on it and sell it as a gaymin PC

just install windows and activate it by phone assistance

i mean OP could sell it as a duel boot PC he can charge a premium

>i want to sell my pc and spend twice what i'll get for it to get 30% of the performance

stop larping fag, you aren't seriously considering selling this beast for a fucking iMac.

part it out or buy a salvaged windows Key

I'll buy it with the hackintush for $100.00. You pay for the shipping.

Attached: 1364990420196.jpg (396x382, 65K)

is hackintosh beeter then win10 ? is it hard to get pirated photoshop?

better i mean safer

>busted by apple
what the fuck do you think they will do? You make it sound like there's a secret legion of apple spies.

Why would you want to replace it with an iMac?

his build isn't faggy enough

>is hackintosh beeter then win10?
For everything except gaming? Yes.

> is it hard to get pirated photoshop?
no, It's just like on Windows

>For everything except gaming? Yes.
Doesn't even support CAD

Attached: Id+legit+laugh+at+the+sherlock+one+if+that+came+_da385120a18cf05b5cd4dd8a52d9557a.jpg (413x395, 18K)

this desu

format the disk and sell it without os, mention its a good base for a hackintosh

>Doesn't even support CAD
???
Except it does?

Name of this case?

selling a hackintosh is stupid.

if you want to make money on hackintosh sell harddrives premade to work on select hardware with preinstalled Kexts that's all people want.

just sell it and have a customization thing and set it up properly and ship it to them people would pay like 300$+price of SSD for that.

List it as "hackintosh available upon request". If someone offers to buy it off ebay or something ask if they want it hackintoshed. If not, wipe it and install Ubuntu or Windows or whatever. Make the Linux option free, OS X $100, and Winshit the price of a new copy plus $20.

wouldn’t you get more for selling the individual parts?

why would anyone buy this when it’s so easy to do yourself?

>i7 8700
>32 GB DDR4 RAM

Fucking liar

You should sell it on a site that caters to mac professionals. There are people who need a mac pro but don't want the 2013 model or the imac.

Don't sell it to a normie or you'll be the first one they call when something eventually will fuck up.

Otherwise just wipe the drive and sell it with Windows

what case please help

Cougar Case QBX