How much would my american dollars be worth in a 3rd world country...

How much would my american dollars be worth in a 3rd world country, would a poor american be rich in a 3rd world country?

Attached: 1538011044633.jpg (800x823, 109K)

the USA are already a 3rd world country

>american education

yes

i make $400 a month

keep importing third world goatfuckers and you will be one soon.

Attached: Refugees Welcome.jpg (598x617, 66K)

shit, I make 3 times more than you and I'm a drunk neet

now you know how shit it is here just paying for petrol is 30% of my bugdet food is getting more exspensive and i can barely pay rent but our wages and salaries stay the same

lol

tellement bluepilled c'en est à vomir

36 hours working at mcdonalds

fuck and your niggers think they have it hard

I hope you can get over here at some point, the only downside is people will constantly remind you that you lost the boer was.

>the only downside is people will constantly remind you that you lost the boer was.

just leaving the country would already be humiliating enough

im really considering just leaving my job and start selling drugs

1 USD = 670CLP

If you came with $50k I'd be enough for a small plot of land, building a house and a used pickup truck.

wouldn't blame you really. when bearly able to get by everyone thinks like that.
also is there a social stigma around fleeing South Africa?

with $50k you could probably buy some decent land here but it can be taken away by the goverment at anypoint so why bother

>social stigma around fleeing South Africa?
we feel the people that left betrayed us
like a friend running away when bullies beat you up

What do South africans feel about elon

Attached: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (220x323, 15K)

that's sad. I wish more people paid attention to South Africa instead of sweeping it under the rug, 'straya seems to be the only place that cares.

dont know not much we dont really see him as south african like what has he done for us why flee to america and not help us here , we have 47% unemployment rate we have the resources for all his projects the engineers and factories

>I wish more people paid attention to South Africa instead of sweeping it under the rug
they wont south africa was supose to be the multicultural utopia and it failed so they just ignore it and move on to the next project aka the refugees in europe

you can see that again, mate
I'm so glad we have offshore detention centres(the refugees say they're death camps) with low application approval are here.

>3rd world country
No such thing.

The Cold War ended in 1991.

Attached: 0000004.jpg (480x453, 34K)

just let the refugees go work for the Chinese there , they wil soon wanna go back

we still have a communist party here anc is also commies

we tried that. they called it slave labour and kept on whining. apparently working on cattle stations is too hard for them.

>working on cattle stations is too hard for them.
who are these people out of all the hard labour cattle farming is a breeze i used to love working on the farm

I loved it too when I was working on my mate cattle station, the days were hot but the nights camping were fun, I really miss the rum and kangaroo and emu stew

whats bluepilled about not wanting to turn into a caliphate?

its the same here after long day of work we would sit on the porch with a nice cold beer and listen to the night sounds (when it was still safe)

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Contrary to what many people think, the majority of us aren't really salty about it. Anglos in SA are in the same boat as us.
Half of the guys in my dad's company were Anglos, during the border war. And I can assure you that the last thing they talk about is the AngloBoer war.
Good luck against Chang, buddy.

Attached: fuck.jpg (441x321, 27K)

yeah boer war is the past we have a new enemy on the horizon even the zulu king is joining us

He was just using us a political move. Whitey is on his own, dude.

Attached: vrojfd4d3sr11.jpg (340x301, 16K)

who says WE arent using him :::PPPPPPPPP