Is protonmail trustworthy?

Is protonmail trustworthy?

Attached: NpBlVb0bCC7WrIcwWJoJEowkE6qLHqAusvwYRKVu04o.jpg (416x900, 50K)

shut up satania

nobody is trustworthy. be your own mail server/client.

No, and don't post pictures of my wife.

No, even if it truly is private, it will eventually get the same ultimatum lavabit did and either give up the privacy of fuck all its users in the ass by deleting all accounts without warning.

No

No they were extorted by operative for a couple k worth of usd in btc. They are still vuln sadly. Do as everyone says and make or own or just dont care

>autistic
self-host
>not
best free e-mail service with the limitation that you can't use your favourite client
>walk around in an anime t-shirt
get a schizophrenic-hosted cock.li mail account with no guarantee your mail doesn't get read

>make your* own

>No, and don't post pictures of my wife.
>your wife
thats cute

No, the only way to truely have trustworthy email is a self hosted server. Protonmail are obviously a lot better than gmail though.

>they might "fuck" everyone by suddenly deleting everything
That would be preferable to handing everything over. What else could they do? If they actually got to that point it would be because the feds were practically on their doorstep.

satania is dumb

satania.moe

outside of hosting your own email, protonmail is one of the best options.

i want to nakadashi satania

>use any email provider
>encrypt everything with pgp

problem solved you fucking weirdos

No, I still use it because I consider it a step up from things like gmail or hotmail, but still I don't just blindly trust them because they are Swiss. I don't like how they use the Mossad servers from (((Radware))) for instance.

Very convincing.

>discord
>reddit

kinshi

what do you expect from sataniafags

op here she's not even my wife i just like smug anime girls baka

also i love how this thread is more about satania then protonmail but i'll just use cock.li desu