My iPhone 5s is dying and I want another small phone as a replacement, is the iPhone SE my only choice...

my iPhone 5s is dying and I want another small phone as a replacement, is the iPhone SE my only choice? what else is there?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1600x1068, 85K)

>ishit
>ever
lmao

Attached: 1506668558524.png (659x1921, 636K)

I recommend getting HGH treatment but it might be too late.

I'm not addicted to my phone so I want good one-handed use for the few times I check it throughout the day. Now can we do without meme answers?

Xperia Compact

So I checked Sony's website and the smaller Compact version is 4.6". Wtf??? I know I haven't paid attention to the smartphone world in years but this is madness. If a small smartphone nowadays is 4.6" I think I'll buy a dumbphone next

Nowadays 6 inches is the standard, 5.5 is small. Crawl back under your rock.

>What else is there
Nothing really, the iPhone 5s and SE were masterpieces of their time

Buy bigger hands next you toddler

Samsung galaxy folder 2

I have a Samsung j7. Cost the same as the iPhone SE and the battery lasts 36 hours off the charger

If you're looking for something relatively cheap and functional the motorola g phones tend to actually be pretty good

Either buy a budget Moto G or a new iPhone, there's no reason to buy an expensive Android phone they're all low quality trash with terrible software

I was using the SE for the last year and it works fine. If you really want the 5S form, I'd say go for it.

I guess it'll last for another update or two, until killed off by Apple, so at least(?) 2 years of normal use ahead.

5S is getting six years of updates (from 2013 to 2019), hopefully the SE will get the same level of support. It launched in 2016, so six years of updates would have it updated until 2022.

>ishit
>lasting past one lagOS update
lmao

Attached: 1514324758282.jpg (1198x836, 272K)

The iPhone SE is the only good cell phone to come from apple in the past several years. I've had mine since it launched and it's wonderful, at least when you pay

>ishit
>good
Pick one.

Nice meme.

>Hurr durr it was made by applel.
Find me a 4 inch android that isn't a chinkphone, costs me less than 200 burgerbucks, and looks as good as the SE. I'll wait.

>facts and reality that make my fragile poorly made fruit shit look bad are memes
Poo in the fucking loo Rajeet.

Attached: 1528379736640.jpg (643x960, 256K)

Why do you spend so much of your time posting antiapple propaganda? Don't you have anything meaningful to do with your time?

Fine me a lagPhone that doesn't get bricked by lagOS updates one year after its released. I'll wait.

Attached: 1525590938869.png (784x1984, 823K)

Why do you spend so much of your time shitting in the street iPoojeet? Don't you have anything meaningful to do with your time?

Apple ain't all that bad, son.

I've had my SE since it launched, two and a half years ago. Haven't even replaced the battery yet, and it shows no signs of aging whatsoever. Try again.

A toilet ain't all that bad, street shitter.

Attached: 1527008004741.png (813x1402, 370K)

Bought a SE in Dec of 2017. Works great, plan to continue using for at least 2 years more.

See

Lol, cry harder. I'm not the one filling up my harddrive with these garbage pics to use when the opportunity arises, as if you're doing anything but spamming.

You can make as many arbitrary arguments as you want. I know a lot of people have bad experiences with applel, but I like my iShit. It just werks.

Using a honor, 5 inch screen is comfy

Attached: 7-day-no-fap-challenge_o_384318.jpg (640x972, 271K)

Shit harder poojeet, One Infinite Loo ain't gon fill itself up.

Whatever, kiddo.

You can make up as many bullshit stories as you want. Apple shit just breaks.

Everything breaks, what's your point

Had an iPhone SE from early 2017, began to lag heavily after less than a year. Then the whole lawsuits started coming around and Apple was forced to admit they were lagging my iPhone on purpose to try and scam me into buying their new shit. Sold that piece of shit the next week and got an S8, never buying Apple garbo again.

Appleshit breaks right after the warranty expires. All other products at least last 3-5 years if not far more.

Whatever you say, kiddo.

The street shitting iToddler will defend this.

This. Still using and enjoying my SE. Works well on iOS 12.

see

POO
IN
LOO
PAJEET

Well, after my SE dies, I will get a $50 granny-phone with buttons. Don't want to get in touch with modern mobile technologies.

jajajajajaja you are very funney jajajaja

xperia xz1 compact is the best phone I've ever had. no ragrets
compact phones 4 life

Apparently were getting a SE successor after all, possibly in the iPhone 7 body.

Attached: 85ac803e2d384e85984beb5fe49f5120.jpg (473x1024, 203K)

I have a friend using an iPhone 4 after 8 years. I hope I can get another 4 years out of my 5S, I'm the third owner, and when I bought it it was so fucking broken that I got it for 20€.

>lagPhone

Attached: 1535104719058.jpg (250x229, 10K)

>it's an itoddler subhuman thinks Jow Forums is his personal shopping guide episode

Attached: 1517216764468.png (400x1650, 367K)

Can confirm. Best phone out there right now hardware-wise. It's only been a year and they already don't make em like this anymore.

Attached: sony-xperia-xz1-compact-hands-on-ac-4.jpg (1680x946, 469K)

This. SE is great on 12. No complaints.
>tfw android groids sperg out because they can't compete in the compact phone market
TRILLION DOLLAR MARKET CAP

see

Same.

Attached: 1509939749785.png (1536x2048, 256K)

>source: muh image macro
Stay mad.

>source: vodaphone india
Stay street shitting.

Attached: 1519293056357.png (813x1402, 370K)

>le ebin curry maymay
Apple is a white upper middle class brand.

Iphone SE is probably the best phone I've had in a while. I'm probably going to upgrade to the next Iphone X though, I don't believe they'll refresh the SE.

I'm on the second iPhone SE. There's unfortunately no replacement. Thankfully it's perfectly fast still.

>Now can we do without meme answers?
Jow Forums is to far up it's own ass for that.

I think another SE would be the best way. Small android phones are low spec usually, which means it will die quickly too (and why bother adjusting to another OS for that).
You should wait a week or two though, Apple is apparently announcing an SE 2 in mid September.

Get some kind of Android. I only got into iOS after having been an Android fanboy because I had some Objective-C experience (there are places using that language for things not involving Apple). For several years, I've used iPhones after getting into iPhone development. I just got my first Android phone in years and it's one people here shit on, but still, just having Android feels like being able to breathe again.

>i-i-i-if i samefag shill our laggy slow as shit iTrash maybe we can convince them we aren't shills
>vs international news organizations and consumer watch groups proving with hard facts that iPhones are laggy crippled shit
Poo in the fucking loo Pajeet.

iPhones are the smoothest experiences I’ve ever had and ios12 has been even better. I’ve had nexuses, pixel, and Sammy before getting a SE and none of them even compare.
Objectively iOS is better at handling resources and Apple has the best SOC on the market. If you have a real argument I’d be willing to hear it

iPhones are laggy unusable trash after lagOS updates. This is objective hard fact backed up unanimously by objective consumer watchdog groups and technology news outlets, and even admitted by Apple after they were sued internationally, no one gives a shit about your made up fake bullshit anecdotes Poojeet.

Ok senpai lol sorry you can afford a phone brand

>bragging about being able to afford $2/day
This is how we know you're a poorfag street shitting indian making 50 cents a day from shilling.

Attached: 1519574085877.png (832x1003, 616K)

are you still fucking at this dude? iPhones suck but if you wanna waste your money on them go ahead. Just stop pretending that they somehow don't fucking lag after a new generation comes out when it's literally been confirmed that they do lmfao

I don’t really care but what is a quality brand to you then?

Some gen had issues but ios12 has been great tbqh, they actually had a lot of performance improvements. They’ve published some interesting talks on how they fixed some bugs in their UI api and such.

iPOOJEET BTFO

Attached: 1529455312133.png (813x1402, 370K)

Learn to use a toilet street shitter.

my hand is 19.5 cm long . i still prefer small phones.

you are trying really hard faggot .

same fagging . get a life you neckbeard

You're street shitting really hard iPoojeet.

Attached: 1510547411633.jpg (643x960, 256K)

samefagging. get a real job street shitter

Attached: 1516482085698.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

ewwww
I will never buy an android

>ewwww
>i will never shit in a toilet
The ABSOLUTE state of iPoojeets.

Attached: 1528212917177.png (798x770, 676K)

Tips on extending battery life? I'm back on my SE.

Even thought I'm on iOS 12 now, it can't get through a workday. It just drains...

Attached: becky.jpg (1600x1600, 774K)

Throw the iShit in the trash where it belongs.

Attached: 1526540910036.png (645x7680, 466K)

I literally have the X too...that's so fucking wrong it hurts.

Attached: 1521250512139.png (394x450, 17K)

>i don't agree with facts so it's wrong
The state of iPoojeet street shitters.

Attached: 1518365841524.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Samsung galaxy folder 2
phoneposting on this thing would be a nightmare

non meme answer - Sony Xperia compact series aren't nearly as big as other Android behemoths and have the same specs are the larger Zperia phones (of course with less battery life, that's the tradeoff)

this

should I buy an SE? would you recommend someone buy it like even now?

>buying iShit
>after applel already killed off all SEs
lmao
Even if you find an SE that isn't crippled laggy shit, as soon as you connect it to the internet it'll be forced to accept the latest lagOS update and lag like shit.

It's fine unless you're trying to be mobile gaymurrrrr.
My 5S still powers through everything and has literally been through the wars, been dropped a number of times from chest height, shit cracks but it still (just) werks.
Can't say the same for newer iphone form factors or really any modern android phones - if you drop any of them more than 300mm you're going to break them.
Samsung phones get less than 100mm before you get a purple screen from a drop.

iPhoneSE is probably the most rugged, non-rugged phone available.

How many times have you shat in the street today Poojeet?

>That broken English.
kek.

I was hoping to hear from someone who has actually had first-hand experience with the device, thanks though.

I am really just looking for something with a small form-factor and headphone jack. I also work as a web dev and it'd help if I can test stuff in safari. All I use my phone for are maps, phoneposting at work, music, snapchatting qts (which will be better on iPhone since Snapchat actually uses apple's camera API unlike most Android phones), and youtube.

Attached: 1534604896928.jpg (456x810, 76K)

Anything that isn't a piece of iShit.

>Tips on extending battery life?
Uninstall anything you don’t need. I’m down to 20 Apple (most of which can’t be uninstalled), and eight from the app store. You can also run the battery checker thing to see if your battery’s fucked.

Europoorfag detected

Wait. I just realized you said iOS 12. What the fuck are you doing on a beta OS if you want better battery life? Don’t trust the memes, user. Just stay on 11 until 12 is fully baked.

>just wait for the killswitch to be full baked
The ABSOLUTE state of iToddlers.

buy a ZTE fit 4g or what ever its size of og Iphones costs like 50$ if you get it with a 50$ prepaid credit you can sell on ebay.

sure the Chinese government will lissen to you but its the fastest 4g phone has decent enough performance/mem and is cheapest shit you can use till 5g comes around.

get a sony z5 compact it's fairly recent, has decent battery life and can be bought on ebay for about 120$

Attached: z5c.jpg (500x500, 20K)

kek.

I'm unironically 6'6" and I prefer the iPhoneSE. As a tall man I can't afford to walk around in cargo pants and I don't want a brick in my pockets.

Have you been living under a rock since the 5s came out?