Selling 8 oz for some rich college kids party

>selling 8 oz for some rich college kids party
>he asks me if i accept credit cards
>says his dealer in commiefornia uses them
why do people depend so much on this meme money system?
i strictly told him cash only and he still asks this bullshit
luckily his friend covered the cost but this shit still pisses me the fuck off

Attached: 712PmJIIK1L._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 35K)

That's so sketchy, why the fuck would anyone want to buy or sell drugs like that?

idk why people dont have a bit of cash
not necessarily on them
youd think normies encounter cash-only establishments relatively often

Attached: 1527857940932.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Theres some dumb nogs in compton doing that shit already
Low IQ niggers that have 0 idea shit can be easily traced

>meme money
spotted the NEET, stay poor and mad fag lord.

I have literally never seen a cash-only establishment in my life.

gotta get with the times my man
i never carry cash anymore, any vendor or store that refuses to accept credit/debit gets no business from me

Attached: akari the moon.png (474x584, 412K)

theres a good mexican place in the san francisco mission that's cash only

what about a hot dog cart selling street meat

Attached: 1521350907088.jpg (529x603, 56K)

Last one I saw that didn't have a tablet cc reader was about eight years ago.

>why do people depend so much on this meme money system?
welfare cards

most brick and mortars accept credit cards, but food stands, food trucks, flea markets, yard sales, swap meets, informal markets, street vendors, none of these have credit card readers and they never will so long as paper money is still legal tender

Theres plenty of legit good mexican food joints down near Guadalupe here in Arizona that do cash only
Just last weekend I bought a delicious plate of Menudo there for 2 bucks
they packed it with meat, tortillas, and salsa
It was heaven

HAHA OH WOW YOU ARENT GETTING YOUR REWARD MILES FROM YOUR EVERYDAY DRUG PURCHASES OP WHY ARE YOU SO BEHIND THE TIMES

I've seen niggers livestream their drug deals on facebook. Why? Never gotten an answer.

>easily traced
like that matters. Someone has to give enough of a shit to trace it in the first place.

rule 1 to being a successful drug dealer is be successful in other parts of your life so you don't get profiled/targeted

Officially you sell "novelty items".

>I have literally never seen a cash-only establishment in my life.
Towing companies are cash only.
Wedding venues are often cash only.
There are tons of small businesses that just don't want to deal with credit card companies.

I've seen it with a lot of small independent restaurants here in LA, especially foreign/ethnic places. It's also quite common outside the US, for example in Japan only big department stores and high-end restaurants take cards.

>buy le weed with stolen cc
>dealer gets fucked
>buyer gets fucked
everyone wins

Credit card companies don't actually make money with interest, they don't care if most of their accountholders are past due and paying only the minimum amount.
All the big money is in taking 2-4% from every transaction, which increases the cost of every good in the store, and if you're not receiving this money back through credit card rewards, the ones truly bearing the cost of credit card usage are cash-only zealots.

What country are you in? Mastercard and Visa rates are 0.3-0.7% per transaction. Square is one of the highest and they charge 1.7% or 2% for typed in cc numbers.

Is credit card collecting a bad hobby to get into, Jow Forums

Attached: 1437701342994.png (328x520, 133K)

Nah go for it my dude

Attached: Ipn6mnL[1].jpg (2448x3264, 825K)

>rule 1 to being a successful drug dealer is be successful in other parts of your life so you don't get profiled/targeted
if you are successful in other parts of your life why would you want to be a drug dealer?

has anyone had luck tricking their bank into printing anime pics on their custom credit cards?

chase has a specific line telling you to fuck off if it's anime but most banks don't do this

Attached: yui hair.jpg (408x573, 53K)

Ok, now the IRS is concerned about tax avoidance. Do you really think that you can get away from the botnet inside it?

You get free 1-5% discount on everything + convenience, ability to charge back or dispute, etc as long as you pay your balance off every month. It's free money, anyone who doesn't use a credit card is an idiot or too poor for it to matter.

lmoa have him set up a bitcoin wallet

Because that's what I want as a drug dealer...

A fucking paper trail.

Idiots.

Chase doesn't allow credit card personalization at all. Not sure where you're getting that.

Wells Fargo and Capital One let you personalize stuff but neither of them have any good credit cards that you'd actually want to use. If you aren't getting, at minimum, 2% cash back, you're wasting money.

Don't use a credit card.

Attached: Dave Ramsey.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>*exchanges serialized pieces of paper*

>tax avoidance
It's surprisingly easy to get away with things when you pay your taxes.

this

as long as you keep a modest profit in your books and pay your taxes the irs generally leaves you alone

I don't think that selling drugs would be profitable if taxes had to be paid. Unless you are going to charge the guy a premium for paying by card, you'd be forever noncompetitive

Maybe if you are selling kilos of high value stuff, you could launder your drug profits, but not if you are selling at a party to some guy.

Get off my board druggie

not everybody is going to want to pay by cc and it's generally a good idea to have some sort of money laundering facility

Why the fuck would you want anyone to pay by cc if you are going to take less money for it? Just tell them to go and find an atm.

The retard the OP is talking about probably bought it from a legal source, and thinks that it's the same in illegal states.

>I don't think that selling drugs would be profitable if taxes had to be paid.
I don't think you realize how profitable selling drugs is.

That have no source of who got it, and where it went.

I'd ask if you're retarded but we know already.

>Why the fuck would you want anyone to pay by cc if you are going to take less money for it?
depends entirely on how you launder the money and on who the client is

Yeah I see a cash only place then never go back. Literally unacceptable that a modern store can't have a card reader, at least in Australia

Sometimes the waiters hook you up though and you give a slightly higher tip in return.

This, it also provides the general public a better idea of your ability to make good on your promises. Get a good card and use it when appropriate...just not when buying drugs...unless you make good money and that shit is pocket change.

>tipping

I thought this was just a burgerland thing

It is, try going to a cash only bar where the bartender likes you and you're both shitty drunk, the tab will be cheap.