*crack* *sip* Anyone else remember the time when your parents/sister downloaded a shit ton of toolbars/bonzi buddy/etc...

*crack* *sip* Anyone else remember the time when your parents/sister downloaded a shit ton of toolbars/bonzi buddy/etc, but the viruses got blamed on you for 'playing games'?

Attached: 1535001393441.jpg (801x603, 228K)

ugh

>1
>2
>3 4

What does that even mean?

Found the zoomer

I remember it happened at school. I literally did nothing wrong though, just went on a few websites to research some shit. Didn't download shit.

Motherfucker

I want to go bacl. Before Flat UI, before """UX designers""", when it was okay to be ugly as long as you worked.

Attached: soul.png (1440x900, 547K)

This was only 5 years ago for me.

Any linux distro w/LXDE.

>*crack* *sip*
I am gonna SMASH YOU, YOU LITLE BASTARD IF YOU KEEP POSTING THIS BULLSHIT!

Yea I got banned from using my moms computer from 9 years old because diablo 1 was bad and installed viruses until my father gave me down his old rig at 13. Never had a single issue with my personal computer since while my mom calls me every month to go "fix her fucking internet"

|
||
|| |-

I don't remember ever doing this with windows XP. Why addons that aren't useful and most do the same thing.

It's the modern day "newfags can't triforce"
>newfags can't feign disgust at this dead meme

>tfw got a system-breaking virus from a forum colony of Jow Forums rejects circa. 2008
>tfw I'd still give anything to go back to those times

Attached: flat 800x800 075 f.u3.jpg (800x654, 63K)

WE
ARE
CELLS AT WORK

Attached: 596545392.jpg (600x442, 108K)

Dude... reason I switched my parents to Apple, the every fucking day after work debrief of what’s not working on their android and to fix a virus got annoying after a few years.

Attached: AF23CE1F-BC7D-4B49-8694-B9F7988F2A39.jpg (989x826, 162K)

lurk moar

Did you delete System32?

ecks dee

2 shekels have been deposited into your account