I want to become a bitcoin hacker

I want to become a bitcoin hacker.

Being in my nice cozy house situated far away from human society while I rake in millions of dollars in mere seconds by the click of the mouse whilst hacking into exchanges and businesses seems like a dream job come true.

I have $100k in savings which should last me for a decade or so. What courses should I take in order to fulfill my dreams of becoming a master hacker?

I already made an account on edX, Coursera, and Udacity. I'll be starting the CS50x program soon which should give me a basic introduction of computer programming.

Attached: Bitcoin-hack-blockchain-wallet-hacking.jpg (1536x1152, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjka95/sim-swapper-arrest-bitcoin-luxury-cars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP here. I used to work at a sushi shop. I hate humans and would feel angry whenever I saw the face of the next customer.

Being a bitcoin hacker seems like the perfect job for me. Just stealing coins in an anonymous and faceless manner instantly and at the click of a few buttons.

I'm surprised that there aren't more people out there who are like me.

>I'm surprised that there aren't more people out there who are like me.
There are. They are called chinks.

Go learn something instead of situating. Nobody cares about your dreams.

imagine taking that 100k in saving and doing all that work to become a hacker only to have someone steal it from you

OP here. I really enjoy sucking cocks, but I'm not gay. What can I do?

I am OP. You are not OP.

OP here, I need your help stealing your bitcoins.

O.P., please seek help. This hatred for your own kind can be nothing but unhealthy and unnecessary. I recommend taking a walk. If you cannot do such a thing attempt something that puts you outside of your comfort zone.

There are plenty. One thing they don't do is talk about it on imageboards. You can do it but you'll spend at least a couple years learning about computers and crypto before you can do anything useful.

that opportunity is closing fast. The majority of large exchanges are very secure. but going after the newer small exchanges are probably easier.

best method is probably to do an inside job by working for one these exchanges to see how they run. hardware keyloggers are your friend.

Become bit coin hacker and rake millions of dollars in mere seconds.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjka95/sim-swapper-arrest-bitcoin-luxury-cars

just don't even try it.... There are better ways to earn money (especially as a criminal)... You'd earn more by just trying to hack stores for their credit cards

Attached: faggot.jpg (735x1536, 127K)

>t. Tech employee

Hacking is illegal, and if you’re smart enough to pull off something like that you’re smart enough to know better than to actually do it. Someone skilled at security infiltration and understanding hacks well enough to execute them could easilu go legit and instead pull a 100-300k starting salary working at a major tech firm instead as a security research; no risk, all the same notoriety because presenting your security research publicly improves company standing, and end of the day it doesn’t matter if you make 10 million if you just get your ass hauled off to prison for 15-20 years and your assets get confiscated before you realy get to spend any of it.

To go legit, study CS:APP to learn computer system fundamentals, then either do codebasher classes (hack examples and preventions) or read OWASP’s checlists, find a website that pays bug bounties, register with them, and start testing compliance

OP here,

I have decided to take a different career path. Bitcoin theft is not a joke and I didn't realise what a fantastic faggot I was being by suggesting such a career.

Also, I am a homosexual.

damn youre right dude ill just suck dick for a living

Why would you expect help from fellow humans when you despise them? Please go die in a fire.

Put all your $100k into bitcoin.
It'll be $20k/btc by the end of the year.

>instead of situating
what is situating

>bitcoin hacker

lol just sim swap people

OP here disregard that i suck cocks
HAAHAHAHAHA

I unironically believe this lad's serious
WATCH OUT Jow ForumsEE

>I'm surprised that there aren't more people out there who are like me.
People hating other people isn't uncommon my dude.

HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Well if you're actually going to make a quantum computer to hack the bitcoin network we're gonna have a bigger problem than just having memecoins stolen

You'd be better off just spamming ransomware and demanding bitcoin in exchange

>I want to become a bitcoin hacker.
So what?

>seems like a dream job come true.
Who cares?

>I have $100k in savings which should last me for a decade or so.
Nice for you, I guess...

>I already made an account on edX, Coursera, and Udacity
So... You can't even google stuff?

>I'll be starting the CS50x program soon which should give me a basic introduction of computer programming.
Yeah, you're done, don't even waste your time.

>I'm surprised that there aren't more people out there who are like me
WE WUZ REGION

OP here I love dong

Attached: image0.png (640x621, 511K)