Now that this bitch ruined the internet

Is there some kind of blacklist that I can use to stop the avalanche of retarded GDPR nagging popups?

Attached: 55a6e63a3e131.jpg (585x273, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/liamja/Prebake/master/obtrusive.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait why has nobody made this yet? ublock but for those cunty "WE USE COOKIES" popups

You fucks should have let them win WW2. That's what you get now.

>using the internet

what happened

This desu fampai

I'd actually fucking pay a flat $10 fee to fucking get rid of this shit. I'm not even joking, the adblock blocker spam, the WE USE COOKIES, GDPR spam.

I WILL PAY YOU MONEY FOR A EXTENSION.

post a screenshot

enable fanboy's cookiemonster in ublock

At least there's decent internet service in Europe

I can't FATHOM the concept of the government blocking certain sites.

Attached: GOYMANY LOSERS.jpg (785x1148, 334K)

>using the internet at all as a britbong
you know how reckless of an idea that is, you might accidentally missspel someones pronoun when googling them and get fired from your job and even arrested. Hell, try to avoid thinking bad things, they have thought police too, a ww2 documentary may get you arrested if you think about heil'ing.
God, britbong land should be ranked a third world shithole as it literally is one.
Id rather get shot or be obese as an american then have no freedoms.

that is such a low effort attempt at trump bashing that its funny

not him, but it goes without saying that trump does just fine doing that by himself.

>imwithher(arrow)

lol ww2 xd
upvoted

get a load of this retard

I second that.
my fix so far is to use rss exclusively... but some sites put only first paragraph in rss.

she is an agent of selfhate of her own people and basically a puppet, the worst kind of leader, lmao@ Germfags

yeah it's her fault if shitty companies gather data from you without givie you a disclaimer first. It's the website's fault, the governments are trying to protect your data you dumb schmuck. Just stop using retarded websites

>Just stop using retarded websites
but i'm addicted to Jow Forums now

Its called "I don't care about cookies"

1. She didn't have a say in that.
2. You didn't have the option to reject personalized ads before.
3. You only need to click "reject" on each website/ad agency once.
If you value being blue pilled and constantly tracked to make others more money off of your habits, then you do not belong on Jow Forums.

Can I have a quick rundown?

raw.githubusercontent.com/liamja/Prebake/master/obtrusive.txt

install this into ublock

There's an extension called "I don't care about cookies" on the chrome web store. It's not perfect, but it helps.

jurisdiction

You can manually add this stuff to cookies. Problem is there are a lot of different implementations so you have to block each one. And you also have to block the overlay that stops you from interacting and scrolling the site.