Not using hwidgen.mk3 to perma arctivate your windows 10

>not using hwidgen.mk3 to perma arctivate your windows 10
literally wtf is wrong with you?

>nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
>In Windows 10 all systems no matter how they were activated (be it via Upgrade from Windows 7/8.1 or by using a bought Retail or an embedded BIOS aka MSDM license) will be converted to a Digital License which is based on the Hard Ware ID (HWID) of the respective machine. This License is stored at MS Servers and will activate this machine every time it's freshly installed. Only hardware changes will cause the License being invalidated. By binding it to a Microsoft Account (MSA) you will be able to transfer it in latter case.

>The process only needs to be performed once per machine. In later installs just skip any key prompts (choose 'I have no product key' during setup) and at first online contact the MS Server will regocnize the HWID and grant activation automatically.

>NOTE: When a Volume License version is installed from VLSC or MVS Business ISO, the default Retail/OEM key needs to be inserted to regain acticvation. It's actually quite simple and doesn't mess with any system files and leaked (*errrm stolen) keys.

>The ticket creation has been appropriately refined for each MS SKU edition so that the Manual Method below is fully applicable to all of them. The Automated Method has been included as well for an easiest activation and works with all MS SKU editions and was specifically devised for the following ones:

>Supported Windows 10 editions (SKUs):

>Core (Home) (N)
>CoreSingleLanguage (N)
>Professional (N)
>ProfessionalEducation (N)
>ProfessionalWorkstation (N)
>Education (N)
>Enterprise (N)
>EnterpriseS (N)

>web.archive.org/web/20180814172734/https://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/312871-windows-10-digital-license-hwid-generation-without-kms-or-predecessor-installupgrade/
>archive.is/eJQXr

Attached: Free Windows License.gif (1262x926, 584K)

>using windows 10

>using linux

>at first online contact the MS Server will regocnize the HWID and grant activation automatically
So, what stops MS from fixing up their server-side validation or revoking all the licenses generated with this tool?

>not using linux

>CDKey costs 1bux
>Trusting software not to leave a small present with the "patch"

Competence

There is no reason to risk a root kit for something that costs peanuts to buy secondhand, or you can even go without registration with only a corner nag to show for it.

>not using windows 10

>Not using Amiga OS

i took the "risk" and it worked and nothing came back to bite me in the ass. Honestly, there's healthy skepticism and then there's paranoia. The latter will make me cut my internet connection.

>not using both

why are you even on Jow Forums

>i took the "risk" and it worked and nothing came back to bite me in the ass.
lol, you think a good malware writer would make it obvious? You may never know if you have malware until it's too late. It's not worth the risk to anyone smart about security. Of course there are people out there, like you, who don't care or are just ignorant.

Got any details, or am I just supposed to assume the authors are magical super-hackers who MS's best engineers can't possibly defeat?

>gif
>not webm

t. brainlet windows 10 user

>until it's too late
it's been months? how late are we talking about here? The Heat Death of the Universe in 10^100 yrs kind of late? lol
>It's not worth the risk to anyone smart about security
some here will say using Windows itself is not smart. Some will say that about popular linux distros.
>who don't care
i care but i'm not a turbo autist about it

>links source .gif from OP
>wants to waste time over conversion to webm
lol @ u

dude u know that every modern computer have a windows 10 key save in the bios right ?

>t.
>not >t.
FUCKING NECK YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

unironically this

>it's been months? how late are we talking about here?
Until you reformat or get rid of your computer maybe.
>some here will say using Windows itself is not smart. Some will say that about popular linux distros.
True, but you're just adding more unnessesary risk into the mix.

But hey, maybe you don't do anything involving personal/sensitive material on it and just want to game. And maybe it doesn't turn your pc into a zombie connected to a c&c server. It's just a risk I personally wouldn't take.

If you exclusively buy prebuilts then why are you even on this board

Does MS even give a fuck anymore? Windows will soon become subscription-only.

>(c) dumpster inc
yay

I'm not poor?

But pretty retarded if you give money to a company that wants to make the PC a locked down system

>paying for software
>ever

Attached: chad_pirate.png (2518x1024, 276K)

>trying to call out newfags when you're a newfag yourself

Attached: 1525125315360.jpg (542x537, 44K)

No, you are wrong. Misquoting is looked down upon where that meme originated.

>CDKey costs 1bux
For $1 you get the same key he sold to a bunch of other people. It will work for a long enough for him to get good reviews, and then MS will notice that it's being used a lot and it will stop working.

Jow Forums is not for wangtards. Using wangblows should immediately disqualify you from posting on Jow Forums.

I don't want a secondhand used key for the same reason I don't want a used stick of gum. That means it it literally used up.

we need a install gentoo captcha already

This. Replace the Google botnet captcha with a temporary VM containing Gentoo stage1 and base tarballs, and to pass it you must install a bootable system.

>literally wtf is wrong with you?
My company provides me with Windows

I'd rather risk losing

Does it work with LTSB?

Attached: 1c80f10d897ac659327cc7b191dd1e4d26c4d58a15fe1606fb902a883aedae37.jpg (960x960, 277K)

I managed to steal my work laptop, wiped it and installed loonix. If I install a fresh win10 back on it will MS and co be able to track it?

Where are you getting Win10 Pro keys for

Give it back Jamal

No.

>LTSB
you already can do it with autokms you stupid nigger

The point of this shit is avoiding having a stupid KMS service installed and running.

it's a multi billion dollar company no regrets

You don't have anything running. It activates your copy for 180 days and then you have to run it again to re-up for 180 more. No services. No installed applications. Nothing but a few patch files.

Yes

Comfy