Pirating stuff

>pirating stuff

Attached: military_anime_girls_laughing_by_sataniccereal-dbvj4x5.gif (360x200, 2.08M)

If your software is not gratis then it isn't worth using.

Attached: 1535420819245.jpg (256x320, 58K)

>copying stuff
>not actually hijacking ships full of software

Attached: 4nJ16bfQ-v.png (512x512, 192K)

This guy gets it

Lieutenant, we have a lead on the software pirates. They are using a right-wing anime website to call each other faggots. We've started a honeypot operation that uses an anime gif to encourage them to confess to their crimes against the Caribbean adult video corporation.

you pirated that moving picture from some hard working and underpaid japanese animator slaves

SWITCH TACTICS

Attached: 1525668713479.jpg (239x239, 36K)

>watching children's cartoon

curious what emotion OP is intending to evoke? Am I supposed to care, or what?

how am i supposed to watch anime then? i don't know japanese and the only way to get subs is by torrenting.

whatcha gonna do about it, filthy bilgerat?

Attached: 00-featured-pirate-concept-art.jpg (750x330, 88K)

i have pirated well over 10TB of data
ALLEGEDLY

>getting a virus
>bitching online and shitposting about how data and information all must be free
AHAHAHAHAHHAAA
Poorfags and freetards eternally BTFO.

you can buy dvds or buy a vod service subscription

its too complicated, just typing anime name in rutracker.org and getting high quality anime + subs is way faster

yes but you're not supporting the anime studios. At least donate them some bux if you really like the show. Entertainment isn't free you know

if you mean by support, buying DVD's then fuck no, i don't even have cd drive
anime studios do absolutely nothing for foreign auditory, they will be fine with what they get from their target audience (japs)

Look mate, not even anime studios support anime studios. Animation studios are labour houses for the gentrified. They always have been. Animators are treated like shit, and gooks treat each other as sub-human. Put two and two together, and your $5.99 subscription isn't making anyone happy - it's keeping gooks in gook animation camps.

Eh, I just use whatever is most convenient. For certain things pirating is, for others buying is.

I pirated Kino's Journey 2003 and JoJo's Bizzare Adventure 2012, dickwad.

It is everyone's moral obligation to infringe as much copyright as they like until the broken maximalist laws are fixed.

it's hard to live without piracy and literally impossible to live without copyright infringement