MUSKRAT DOWN

washingtonpost.com/technology/2018/08/27/tesla-without-elon-musk-how-once-unthinkable-idea-became-unavoidable/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d1ac7f0ed10c

irishtimes.com/business/manufacturing/tesla-shares-slip-as-markets-digest-elon-musk-stance-1.3609180?mode=amp

cnbc.com/video/2018/08/27/elon-musk-needs-number-two-help-run-tesla-experts.html

valuewalk.com/2018/08/elon-musk-alleged-securities-fraud/

Attached: 1533911436222.jpg (317x267, 18K)

Summary

He's going to jail and getting kicked out as ceo

There's a reason Gwen is in charge at SpaceX.
Musk is great at hyping things, but it's clear he is wearing too many hats, and not just with Tesla.
Let him set the visions, have other people who can govern the companies towards those goals.

Wonder what the view from jail will be like lmao

his visions are stupid
colonizing mars is a childish idea

Serves him right, he should have never badmouthed the chosen. Know your place and you will be happy.

To be fair, getting high on acid and divorcing his many wives, then inviting a loose lipped rapper and lying about stock prices is inviting for anyone to fuck him over

bb-b-b-b-b-b ut i thought elon was our guy

Attached: pogchamp.gif (480x270, 236K)

He was doing fine until he made that mistake. Now he will pay. Be humble. Be silent.

Fucking with the sec will probably cost alot,egro he will pay

Deport him back to South Africa

What happened? I don't follow this e-celeb

NOOOOO DADDY MUSK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1510099063054(1).jpg (633x758, 89K)

One less person actually advancing society... Good... GOOD... Know your place goyim.

His latest bitch got him into weed and he tried to round up his stock prices from $419x10^X to 420 or something egregiously stupid like that.

So is going to the moon but we fuckin did it.

That's a lie

only because of the cold war

Cold war's back on. Except now it's a cyber war. We're going to send hackers to mars.

Still retarded.

Sometimes you gotta do things just because you can. That's practically the definition of the human spirit. I would totally give up four years of my life and most of the functionality of my legs to go to Mars.

Umm, no we didn't.

You wanna get punched again?

Yes, nothing to do with hubris and stupidity, it's because (((they))) want to kill innovation

Explain why Walt Disney had to be involved to "sent people to the moon".

Attached: 481987main_rp_disney_full.jpg (946x710, 325K)

doubt he'll go. too rich
majority of congress is far worse and they're in charge.. sad

(((They))) is basically just a crutch at this point, why is it so hard for muskrat fans to understand elongated's stupidity?

I think once he got famous and started fucking famous bitches it all went to his head and he started going crazy

You mean like the president?

Mostly this, I remember a few months ago everyone was freaking out about how he was dating a succubus or something.

yea, why do you think his degenerate ass leads them? they're all crooks

Yeah Ford and Nissan are totally producing comparable cars. Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.

I think Grimes was the nail in the coffin

The lower end market for electric vehicles are all being handed to China, BYD for example already has production for electric cars, trucks and buses, meanwhile the higher end is already populated by the likes of BMW, and they probably can make EVs more reliably than Tesla, hell GM or Ford probably can too.

Right now all Tesla has is literally it's decaying brand.

walt disney was a nazi that wanted to meet his hero, the based Wernher von Braun

Colonizing mars is the starting gun to colonize space. The processes used on Mars are roughly the same ones that colonize the moon, large in-solar-system asteroids for mining, Venus, and other planetary moons, and on a 100-200 year timescale, star systems.

The age of mercantilist imperialism largely ended because there was no more new land to conquer with readily extractable resources. Space is full of valuable resources and bullion, and whoever controls space is going to control the next literal mercantilist imperial empire, and end up dictating the next, ultimately literally intergalactic, empire of mankind.

If you think that’s stupid, you need to get smart

prefacing my post with >lol anime
Watch Planetes.
Posters like that are people who will eventually join organizations like the Space Defense Front.

He pretended to be like Trump but dumber and tweeted that he had enough money secured to buy Tesla out of the stock market while he had jack shit secured, now the SEC will slap him on the wrist so dumb boomers keep buying into his scam with renewed confidence

Attached: 1535440841432.jpg (611x749, 78K)

>Explain why Walt Disney had to be involved to "sent people to the moon".
You clearly haven't seen the animations they made.

This is what happens when you kick a hornets nest. He should've never mentioned that (((they))) control the media

Is this guy some kind of joker huh?

No, just grime in his brain

I am not going to offend jews ever again. My god, they are good at jewing.