Cs class requires fedora linux

>cs class requires fedora linux

Attached: IMG_0224.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/FEAndVocational/Sport/BTEC/Level3BTECNationalSport/Samples/StudentBook/BTECLevel3NationalSportStudentBookUnit17samplepages.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fedora is based

based
we use slackware

this
I tip my binary fedora to you sir.

Install gentoo

What's wrong with that? My classes uses wangblows 10

Fedora is an excellent distro, but fake news. What exactly does it require Fedora for?

>BTEC class
>required to use Microsoft Office for everything
>required to upload documents in .docx format and whatever Microsoft's file format is for spreadsheets
>was told not to bring in my ANSI layout keyboard even though I can't get used to ISO and the keyboards in the lab are fuckin nasty/missing keys/impossible to type on without SLAMMING the keys
>teacher didn't accept my work for the first assignment when I e-mailed to her because I sent it through my national.shitposting.agency address and she said it "looked dodgy" EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HER IT WAS MY E-MAIL ADDRESS
>I had to use my national.shitposting.agency address because I didn't receive the credentials to my student e-mail account until 2 weeks into the first semester
>was told as of receiving the credentials that I could ONLY e-mail work in through the student address
>halfway through the year, e-mails sent through my student e-mail wouldn't always go through if sent from home, meaning I had to ride all the way to the college JUST to e-mail the work
>same teacher never gave me any distinction marks even though I busted my ass on assignments
>she completely lost my work for Unit 17 of the course and always said she hasn't gotten around to it yet, until the last week of the year I asked why she still hasn't graded it, said she never received it
Okay this is a rant at this point
>says I have until the morning to gather all the work and give it to her
>pull an all-nighter to tweak it to ensure I get distinctions
>e-mail it, print it out, AND tell the head of IT so she can't bs me
>ONLY GOT PASS MARKS ON UNIT 17
>doesn't matter, I at least passed the year with some merits and-
>no distinctions
>confront my other teacher about my distinction marks
>he said I was past the deadline that he never gave us, and I submitted it at the same time as the rest of the class
>tell head of IT
>see distinctions for one unit
>go in to check grades
>can't access em
>haven't been sent a report card
I'M FUCKIN DONE

Attached: 1419899313401.gif (500x375, 913K)

Attached: 1443939505631.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

>national.shitposting.agency
If you knew it was going to be for school why didn't you choose .airmail or .firemail. But yeah the rest is on the teachers.

Don’t go to school user, waste of time and money

found your problem: you're taking a BTEC

If you're at UofR it literally doesn't brainlet

>cs class requires windows
into the garbage

Welp, hope you at least fuck her in the end.
Also subscribed.

Attached: Stalin_Jamming.gif (226x305, 110K)

>BTEC

Attached: 1505776551292.jpg (720x405, 23K)

That actually mildly suggests the teacher knows what he's doing.

Fedora is a good choice.

Fedora is my OS of choice, but mandating it is stupid. Use whatever floats your boat.

different user, let's say I was partially going to college to learn CS but I'm mostly there out of obligation. And my parents are already working on my tuition

good. fedora is great and it'll get you winbabies used to a good OS

this
far better than seemingly everyone elses teacher in here.

am a fedora fag, fedora is the best desktop distro fight me

Are we actually convinced the lecturer in question would prohibit Gentoo with the same software?

I'm going to guess the thing is only that there simply isn't enough manpower to deal with the average poorly trained Ubuntu users that barely can operate their package manager and will constantly fail to find to keep up with whatever he's trying to explain.

Hey buddy, I did a BTEC too. Here's the thing, people teaching BTECs are fucking retards. They're utterly useless. That's why they're teaching BTECs.

During my BTEC, one of my teachers started calling me Sheldon (BBT) from day 1 because I wanted to work and get good grades. She was a massive cunt to me the entire time. She then got a divorce, and became an even bigger cunt. She then started fucking one of the other teachers (on my course), who then also started being a massive cunt despite being fine with me before. Those two, then shit talking me up the ladder, also got my head of course to start being a massive cunt. They lied about me, they tried desperately to sabotage me, and even went so far as to report me for cheating (which was dismissed, because I hadn't cheated).

Here's what you do:
1) ALWAYS KEEP BACKUPS OF WORK
2) Take a receipt for work you handed in, i.e, an e-mail confirming the work was received
3) Hand in multiple copies. After my cunt teachers started trying to fail me, I started handing in CDs/DVDs with copies of the work. I never gave them an excuse to lose it.
4) If you're unhappy with your grades, go and look up the spec for the classes. The standard format for BTECs is Essay/Planning/Execution/Feedback. You can usually find all of the expectations for your learning outcomes online.

Look, this was googled.
pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/FEAndVocational/Sport/BTEC/Level3BTECNationalSport/Samples/StudentBook/BTECLevel3NationalSportStudentBookUnit17samplepages.pdf
Use the assessment criteria to your advantage.

I walked away with D*, D*, D (for those that don't know, D = Distinction, equivalent for an A). The only reason I missed one star was because those 3 chuckle fucks went out of there way to find places in previous work to mark me down. When they asked if I was going to amend any of it, I told them not a chance. I was happy I had the grades I needed to move on.

this is exactly why they do that. I had a professor who was an ex pentagon worker, he had us use fedora, back then it was version 8. He was mostly showing us basics and telling us of the good ol' days.

ITT boomers: the distro

To add to this, the bar for distinctions across the board is lower than you think. I think it's 10 Distinctions and 8 Merits.

I think D*D*D* was 16 Distinctions 2 Merits.

Yea, we actually had this problem at our university.

The only people who actually could keep up were the people with the correct distro plus the very few people [in that case, me and a Debian user] who really didn't need the course or its follow-up except to get the credits for it.

just use gentoo and translate whatever you need to do
i.e.: yum == emerge

you're autistic

yea, if you're not already very comfortable in an environment idk why you wouldn't follow exact instructions rofl. those brainlets got BTFO