JUST BUY IT GOYIM

JUST BUY IT GOYIM

Attached: 33fps.png (595x724, 110K)

Fake News OP FAGGOT, fucking misleading shitty blogger level fake journos with click bait.

>it'll hit 1080p 60fps @$1200, y..you'll see!

Attached: 1FE8044D67944C8D879263DAB0AB54F5.png (989x741, 352K)

No problemo I'll just buy 2 and put them in SLI

That's with Raytracing enabled you stupid faggot. Obviously the card will have no trouble 60fps with it disabled.
I don't even like Nvidia, I just can't stand this blatant clickbait shit

>t. cuckservative

>pff that's no big deal that it cant hit 60fps at 1080p for literally the only feature Nvidia has shilled for it

Lyl

I personally don't give a shit about graphical fidelity beyond 1080p resolution.
I play all of my multiplayer games with the lowest settings because frames are more important than cool reflections.

Attached: 1527874544701.jpg (600x512, 26K)

>Nvidia creates a new silicon that speeds up the ray tracing in order of magnitudes from 1 frame per 30-60 minutes to 40 frames per second
>Some weeb that have no idea how ray tracing works said the technology is shit

Oh gee, what an amazing technology if it forces $1200 cards back into 1080P30 stone age days!

This is just another rehashed gameworks to make games run like shit so they can force you to buy newer cards.

It's good if you're Pixar.
If you're a hardcore gamer, it's literally a red herring for Nvidia's actual next-gen cards. You know, the ones they release when AMD is about 70% caught up.

We should force 24k game too! I mean it wouldn't be playable, but wow it is a negligible image quality boost. So worth it!

Wow man, phones have 4K displays now, 8K computer monitors are going to become the norm soon, and 16K TVs are on their way and you still want to live in the 1080p medieval age?

>This is just another rehashed gameworks to make games run like shit so they can force you to buy newer cards.
You're severely confused. There's DirectX Ray Tracing, RTX (Nvidia) and Radeon Rays (AMD) on the software side. The hardware acceleration RT cores in Turing can be used both with DirectX and the proprietary RTX software library in games.

It doesn't matter.

This is tessellation all over again except it is 100x worse.

They are trying to force this meme so amd and Intel's cards won't even be competitive because they changed the benchmark of performance.

If a $1200 can't handle 1080P, then we aren't fucking ready for it in games.

>8k monitors are going to become the norm soon
You are delusional

> on a game that nobody bought
Cool

AMD can't it real time ray tracing at 0 fps.

Doesn't it defeat the whole purpose of playing games if you turn down settings all the way? It looks a lot poorer and frames don't make you better. It might make it feel smoother but it doesn't change skill.

Most people are on 1080p. Hell, there are a lot of people that are still on 720p (laptop users and poorfag such as myself). An overwhelming majority of phones have 720p/1080p screens. 4K TV screens are a literal meme because you don't even notice the quality and most TV content is upscaled to 1080p or whatever. Just face it: anything above 1080p is a meme not worth falling for.

Ray tracing is a meme feature :^)

Ray tracing looks pretty great, and there's no denying it's a better solution for mirrors than fucking PiP running at 1/32 the DPI. But it's obviously not ready. Part of this is the tomb raider devs' fault, but most of it is nvidia's because they pushed fidelity over actual playability. Just like when crytek jumped on the tessellation meme and tessellated everything from newspapers to leaves to brick submaps

>4K TV screens are a literal meme
Doesn't matter, almost all new TVs are 4k now. Low end 32" TVs are 720p, anything larger (40" and up) are 4k. 1080p seems to have been forcibly been removed from the market.

>TVs

TVs are better than most monitors at this point for the price. Yes monitors are more color accurate and can use DisplayPort if that matters to you but if you just play games or shitpost on Jow Forums and large 4k TV will be a better value than a 4k monitor.

To me that seems like a deliberate tactic to get people to pay more despite the fact that you won't notice a difference between 1080p and 4k when you're watching TV from your couch.

>TVs
>better

Sure buddy, having 20-100 ms input delay is perfect for gaming

Yeah, it's really a better idea when "COMPUTER MODE" has become a standard feature simply because of how heavily they fuck the picture.