Can I uninstall windows 10 if my computer came with it?

Can I uninstall windows 10 if my computer came with it?

I want to use Windows 7 instead

Attached: Windows_10_1803.png (1080x607, 721K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www24.zippyshare.com/v/GyQ6udx7/file.html
www60.zippyshare.com/v/uMYNP0sy/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes you can, some newer intel cpus do not have working drivers for windows 7, so be careful with that. idk about AMD though.

Instalo gentoo

>Install gentoo

*This

Most windows 10 versions had an option to revert to win7.

Otherwise you'll have to install it manually.

Ah the laptop I'm getting is AMD. I don't wanna start fucking around with shit only to have the thing not work anymore

Is there a chance my laptop will be completely fucked if I attempt this and it doesn't work?

Just keep it in a small partition if you're worried.

Businesses do it all the time.

No they never had such an option, its only there if you upgraded from win7/8/8.1 so you can revert to your old windows.

You can image your Windows 10 drive before. It should work, if it doesn't then it means AyyMD is complete trash.

Attached: Control Panel.png (1000x724, 138K)

If you don't know how to find and install drivers, maybe don't attempt it. It will likely need quite a few.

if your a beginner at Linux don’t fall for this meme, try with something less daunting, like ubunutu or debian

You don't even need to do that. Just take note which version your computer comes with and you can use media creation tool to redownload and reinstall Windows 10 later and the product key should be stored in the uefi.

>Is there a chance my laptop will be completely fucked if I attempt this and it doesn't work?
you can always reinstall windows 10. just make sure to write down the serial key. btw here are original win 7 isos
32-bit:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:af35ce0151ec8894ec91ce9a804bab9a5ef96232&dn=X17-59463.iso&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce
64-bit:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2534ecaab70e970ffb8a678ba5ae39e8fb945a72&dn=X17-59465.iso&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.istole.it%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce

Ofcourse, ideally you would have the ISO ready in case. But OP is not.. the sharpest tool in the box, should I say? This will make sure the OS will be restored in the exact state as it is when the imaging utility is run.

Just delete the partitions in the Windows 7 installer and select the blank disk as the install location.
I wouldn't recommend installing it in the first place though if its a newer computer.

Now monitoring the torrent and reporting all IPs to law enforcement and Microsoft.

or you could literally just get it from microsoft

>winshit
>dropped

Attached: 1530313656416.jpg (664x440, 486K)

>all these spoonfeeding redditors

>
>>Is there a chance my laptop will be completely fucked if I attempt this and it doesn't work?
>you can always reinstall windows 10. just make sure to write down the serial key. btw here are original win 7 isos

Those links are for Win 7 Ultimate x86 and x64.
No serial numbers provided.

Make the system restore DVDs,
and get a copy of Archronis to do a bare metal restore, then no matter what you fuck up, you can always bare metal restore it.

This laptop came with Win 7 Home x64. I got tired of Win 10, and 3 "upgrades" and reverted to installing Win 7 black, and took a few days to find KMS pico. ( very very dangerous software )

>took a few days to find KMS pico. ( very very dangerous software )
Both DAZ Windows Loader and Microsoft Toolkit are on MDL. And here:
www24.zippyshare.com/v/GyQ6udx7/file.html
www60.zippyshare.com/v/uMYNP0sy/file.html
It's all you need for Windows and Office activation.

>CPU drivets
I never understood this. Do you mean chipset drivers? Because most probably they exist or can be "easily" ported

No

check your downgrade rights
check drivers

feel free to do that :^)