Teach Java in my CS 101 class

>teach Java in my CS 101 class
>first day for freshman students (my TuTh class)
>ask if anyone has any prior experience in programming
>4 people raise their hands - 3 boys and 1 girl
>ask what programming language the girl has done
>he actually has a deep as fuck voice and he says 'haskell and C'

Attached: 1534300955139.jpg (1008x720, 362K)

*unzips dick

gross

I want to hear more about what its like to teach

Teaching at a boot camp, I've seen my share of trannies. But I've also seen a few qts too.

Hi Mr Johnson, should I share the story of how you raped me?

>the girl
>he
??????

tl;dr OP is a transphobic shithead

I think it's pretty interesting, I teach a lot of CS classes. My CS 201 class had around 20 or some people, and the naturally progression is CS 202, but of my 20 students only around 4-5 students were left (by dropping or failing).
He was cute with long hair, that's why I thought he was a girl.
His name is male and his pronouns are he/him.

Attached: 1535399675109.gif (500x357, 969K)

In that case, OP is literally a faggot.
I strongly suspect that computers or something around them (light? rf emissions? magnetic field? something) turns people queer. Cool feature imo.

Fuck you. Trannys are worse than niggers.

some memer probably. I have Scheme in cv for exact same reason but i dont know much more than recursion through car cdr, and SICP is too hard for me

We should make a generic question related to tech that identifies Jow Forumsentlemen
Like how Jow Forums uses
>"feelin fit buddy?"
and the reply is
>"I'm just a lucky guy"
that way you know they're a Jow Forumsizen. We should come up with something similar for Jow Forums. You know, so we can identify people that have autism.

>it's not OK for white people to act black
>it's OK for males to take pills and surgery to act like females
>the former is genetic but the latter is a social construct

Attached: IMG_4295.jpg (583x435, 56K)

how about:
> whats a computer?
> install gentoo

hot desu

how many chinese?
how many indians?

In that class: 2 Chinese, 0 Indians.

Let me guess, America. What have they done to you, fucking hell...

What do you recommend as a first language, OP? What are the pros and cons of C# vs C++? I've decided against Python because people tell me it will teach me bad habits, and I don't like Java.

And then you raped her.

Feelin fit buddy is a meme stop giving us a bad name

>has male voice
>identifies as male
I think that's just a dude with long hair.

>implying he isn't a he and calls himself him/he
Why are you assuming his pronouns and gender gay shitlord
Based girlyboy

lol
but really, you should be teaching C in CS101. that's how we did it back in 2006 at UC Davis. Now I'm up in washington and all the intro classes are like microsoft this and java that, and it's fucking disgusting.

I'm seeing a lot of Lain today

That show was fucking great, that's why. Plus, there's still a decent amount of Jow Forumsentoomen who frequent lainchan.

did you seen intelij? java development in 2018 is actually much more complex than C, so its good they learn in school something they could get job in

So it was computers that turned me gay! I see it now, it completely makes sense, I did spend a lot of time with computers when I was a kid

To think that some people still think the cause of fagness is the lack of male models or a disinterest for sports, when the answer is so plainfully obvious...

>frequent lainchan
last time I checked nothing was frequent on lainchan

>app development
>webshit
who cares. the "muh job" crowd is nothing but casuals, and java is still a shit language. i write specification for critical systems; most of what i do for money is writing ocaml. i don't touch java, don't have to, don't want to, and get paid waaaaaaaaaaaay more than webdevfags and appfags. my last contract was 225k for 6 months of work.

>so its good they learn in school something they could get job in
While I agree, how much of what they learn in these courses actually translates into a job when most places are looking for people with experience in either the JVM itself or in a slew of frameworks and libraries?

>haskell
I'd give the little shit the lowest grade right away.

that's cuz all the cool kids moved to .jp

How do you guys teach exactly? Never took any programming courses or bootcamps, do you just write diagrams and walk through demos all day?

Man I hated my upper level Java programming classes. All these custom classes and apis with fucking shit documentation. The functions I needed to work with literally just had a page of [undocumented] on it and once my friend figured it out it, it had the most retarded and unintiuitive syntax

>are looking for people with experience in either the JVM itself
What does that mean?

>girl
>he

Java virtual machine, is the interpreter for Java code

this

Like fucking with memory, monitoring, stuff people do to optimize running applications on it for banks and shit.

c# is java for windows and c++ is too complex for a first language. python is literally your best option, and no it wont teach u bad habits lmfao

C++ is a good starting language for the reason that it's complex. It creates strong fundamentals for exploring comp sci concepts.

doesnt matter much anyway since 10 years from now literally 90% of all programmers will be web developers.

Maybe so, but performance is still needed for lots of stuff. C++ isn't going anywhere.

>he hasn't read sicp
off this board

Why are there so many trannies in CS??

imagine your gf being a programmer
god, disgusting

Trannies, historically, have made the best programmers.

When a tech literate loner with gender issues finds the internet, they can plug into an established network of other confused people and adopt a subculture. CS is a program that appeals to tech literate loners as a whole, so these sorts congregate.

It's kind of like becoming a Jow Forumstard, but with body horror and just as many dildos.

>I strongly suspect that computers or something around them (light? rf emissions? magnetic field? something) turns people queer. Cool feature imo.

Long term exposure to /b/

tl;dr this literally faggot feels like his mental-illness induced fantasies should be supported by law, and anyone who tells him he's mentally ill is somehow committing a hate crime.

Fuck off, I'm never going to accommodate >1% of the populous by completely altering my 25 years of ingrained speech patterns to suit your feelings. Grow up, accept that you have a problem and move on.