Hacker Discloses Unpatched Windows Zero-Day Vulnerability (With PoC)

Microcucks casually BTFO once again lmao
thehackernews.com/2018/08/windows-zero-day-exploit.html

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-29 01-10-35.png (2190x1478, 1.11M)

>local privilege escalation
Are there like a billion of those anyway?

This is going to happen a lot on every system. The point of exploitation is to exploit. It helps those companies make better OSes.

>with poc
just call it a nigger

>GUYS I FOUND A KEY FOR THIS ALREADY BUSTED AS FUCK LOCK ON THIS FLIMSY DOOR THAT CAN BE BROUGHT DOWN WITH A SLIGHT BREEZE ALSO THERE'S NOTHING BEHIND IT.
Wow, this will surely have some important impact.

I enjoyed your analogy

>FOUND A KEY FOR THIS ALREADY BUSTED AS FUCK LOCK ON THIS FLIMSY DOOR THAT CAN BE BROUGHT DOWN WITH A SLIGHT BREEZE
That's a very long name for windows

Attached: 1527049329166.gif (640x480, 141K)

>local user
lol

People post this a lot, but can you actually do anything after or the moment you click OK you're forcefully log out?

i had no idea windows had such a good security

literally just drag the logon dialog out of sight

>inb4 microsoft sues the guy

Windows™ 10 August 2018 Update (version 1803) doesn't have this problem
stop using outdated systems

local user or malicious program
>stopped reading right at a bit too soon.

Oh wow I found out I could steal the car after I threw a brick through the window and the owner left the key in the ignition.

Jow Forums is the only place I didn't expect not to find a comment about that person's sexuality.

>the owner left the key in the ignition.
yep, Sounds like a windows user to me

Attached: 1511639520191.png (331x404, 138K)

That's fine because he said "I don't fucking care about life anymore"

>>with poc
>just call it a nigger
For real now, how come whenever liberals talk about "persons of color" they really mean "black people and muslims"? It seems like Asians and Indians rarely ever fall into this bucket.

Before your post I had no idea what that man had in mind.
I thought to myself how "proof of concept" is related to niggers.
Wow... I sure have much to learn from Jow Forums

I'm not even a Jow Forumstard, it's just something I noticed when listening to NPR.

you can just boot linux and delete windows keychain and have no passwords
who the fuck cares? what are you going to do, access someones downloads with dumb file.pdf dumb file (1).pdf dumb file (2).pdf cuz they are so spastic they click a download 20 fucking times?

Because they only invoke it if you're meant to think they're disadvantaged. You're not meant to think of someone as being better off because of their minority background, which is why Google has gone cold turkey on those of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean descent.

I read your comment in African nigger accent.
It was funny to me.

oh no whatever shall i do???
how about return to getting shit done kek

linuxfags on suicidewatch

>local privilege escalation

Attached: 68.gif (250x250, 402K)

>implying the average user would not click OK on a random UAC prompt from "Chrome Updater".