Does Jow Forums pay a premium for japanese technology?

Does Jow Forums pay a premium for japanese technology?

Attached: 1535112276356.png (1170x1316, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efbHtT6WTlo
supply.com/toto-neorest-elongated-one-piece-toilet-ms992cumfg-01-cotton-white/p443021
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea–Taiwan_relations#Termination_of_diplomatic_relations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only if its panasonic plasma tv

I love SSSSSSOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY
XDDDDDDD LMAO!!!

>Wooden keyboard
Nice idea
Maybe we should have wooden phones too.

If it's good quality, sure. Memeshit, no. Vintage Pioneer audio equipment is great.
>being this mad

wooden keyboard? enjoy your bacteria sponge

>Does Jow Forums pay a premium for japanese technology?
yes, that's why weebs are fuckin cancers

enjoy your splinters

enjoy your sphincters

enjoy your sphinxes

This isn't just your cheap plywood, this is high quality japanese wood.

youtube.com/watch?v=efbHtT6WTlo

>Japanese wood, folded over 1000 times

Koreans > Japs
Koreans have had the better tech for some time now.

woodn't be bad.

wood is naturally resistant to bacteria.

Bought one, but it had low-profile keys, so it's unusable for my job, because i type a lot.

Holy fuck it's real.

>Japanese particle board, made from woodchips soaked in Sake for 100 years

>Koreans>Japs
I remember some Taiwanese said that their Korean clients are usually very arrogant, extremely perverted and horny like a nigger, and show little respect to those below them. Meanwhile Japanese clients respects their clients, keep their perverseness at home, and are otherwise honorable

tl;dr gooks are the niggers of east asia

>tl;dr gooks are the niggers of east asia
No white men are

Attached: france-has-elected-a-president-who-hates-the-french-its-20298282.png (500x997, 217K)

Based and woodpilled

No, south east asians are.

japs >>>> koreans >>>>>>> chinese

Wood is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial, that's why it's still the preferred material for things like cutting boards.

Unironically a millionary idea.

Is wood the new vaporwave?

to be fair that gook is still a step up for him

the only premium you pay is the shipping cost, japanese technology is built like military hardware

Attached: qwercxvz.png (748x637, 528K)

I actually like Topre switches. They have less clack then any cherry switch but they feel like a softer silent cherry mx blue.

Attached: 1534090849451.png (600x600, 17K)

Considering getting a japanese toilet

topre hating is a meme

Hello weeb.

Topre Hi-Pro switches are way fucking better than regular (which I use daily), I don't understand why they don't release more keyboard styles with those switches.

They are good for hemorrhoids apparently. No abrasion from excess wiping.

Attached: washlet.gif (630x420, 1.13M)

$5k Toto neorest. Unless you just get the retrofit seat, then it's < $1k. The toilet of kings.

Attached: neo_500a_top.jpg (600x678, 109K)

Wait, they're that expensive? I was in a house with some of those

I work in wood restoration. Unless it's pressed and polished, you're gonna get splinters.
Even that wears out with use. Eventually this thing will give you splinters. Ever use one of the premium real wood steering wheels for 300,000 miles? They eventually give you splinters. That's why BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar have long used plastic composite instead of actual wood for the wheels. This started before airbags so it isn't a matter of impact.

Yep, that much: supply.com/toto-neorest-elongated-one-piece-toilet-ms992cumfg-01-cotton-white/p443021

enjoy your termites woodfags

bro just wear gloves

What is it with woodfags? This is a $500+ SNES joystick.

Attached: wood.jpg (1280x670, 227K)

For some stuff yeah.
Arcade hardware especially. You just can't beat Sanwa and Omron.
For buttons samduck come close to sanwa and they're Korean, but they are a bit rougher than sanwas.

Splinters

That would imply niggers can make tvs and shiets.

Keyboard autism is something special. Just get a das prime with cherry blues and be done with it.

Why does this image make me laugh?

Fuck no.

depends on what.
strongly debating whether to purchase a $1600 titanium exhaust for my car, over the $900 alternative because its japanese. but mostly cause it sounds fucking amazing

The only keyboard I would go aspie over would be a Space Cadet replica usable on a modern system. Just for the lisp legacy and crazy keys on it.

Attached: SpaceCadet1.jpg (1024x442, 87K)

I wish wojack posts were bannable.

Koreans are more like the jews
Nips are the "niggers", if you will. Denying history and war crimes and shiiieeet.

Also Taiwanese hate Koreans so I'd take his words with a grain of salt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Korea–Taiwan_relations#Termination_of_diplomatic_relations

t. JIDF blackpigeonspeaks Jow Forumstard

Attached: south-korean-ict-development-key-lessons-for-the-emerging-economies-11-638.jpg (638x479, 55K)

Personally, I covet most anything made in Japan as most of it is quality. Pilot pens and Pentel mech pencils, classic stereo like Pioneer (I have a 70s silver SX980 receiver, Pio Laserdisc players, Pio speakers from the 80s), have a MIJ Yaris, an Ikegami CRT monitor (made like a battleship) for old games.

Finding electronics made in Japan these days is near impossible, unless very high end audio like Accuphase that costs thousands. Not sure if any computers are actually still made there - I think some Fujitsu convertible table notebooks still are.

80s shit from the Bubble Era is the shit.

Video equipment like the LD player in pic was a high water mark in consumer electronics, nearly 100 pounds of weight with a solid cast metal base.

Attached: pioneer_ld-x1_magazine.jpg (2332x1662, 264K)

korea electronics has surpassed Japan already
and car is same

but image is left

Attached: Screenshot.png (918x894, 432K)

only capacitors

there's a place called plebbit, just for retarded faggots like you

what i don't get is retards that hate cherry switches, especially browns.

>Does Jow Forums pay a premium for japanese technology?
No I don't see the value in products that are "japanese" over being made from somewhere else.

Is it maymaychanical?

as opposed to plastic keyboards, which usually have more vile bacteria than an average toilet seat?

because you're underage

they are cheap toys

At least someone remembers what it was like back in the 80s.

Pretty sure they're the ones that love wojack

t. brainlet weeb

I don't think my f91-w did cost that much of a premium and even if, I don't care.

First keyboard is made with bamboo.
Bamboo is not wood.

>they don't know

Attached: Screenshot_20180829-004446.png (1440x2560, 1.21M)

>Cherry switches
>"Das" fake german burger engineered shit
keyboard autism is a little much but Cherry switches are the key indicator of keyboard autism. Typed on one Cherry MX board, you've typed on them all. Wake me up when Alps starts building complicated switches again.

>niggers denying war crimes
That's white people

furthermore nips are nothing like black people

Attached: 34544678.jpg (1170x1778, 354K)

Just ordered a realforce r2, cost me like $300

>what i don't get is retards that use cherry switches, even browns
FTFY

I unironically have a 40 dollar japanese mousepad made by Artisan. It is actually a really nice pad, unlike any other cloth pad that ive tried. Even though i dont really play games much anymore, i still enjoy the feel of it.

Jesus christ and I thought paying 120 bucks for a 60% mechanical keyboard was expensive.

Bamboo is not wood.
Bamboo doesn't splinter, retard.

gud phone

What the fuck is wrong with his neck

How are you supposed to game on this?

Do you have brain damage? Shinais (bamboo swords) splinter if you don't oil them properly.

>if you don't oil them
retard, do you honestly think that with my fat, sweaty, oily hands this would ever be a problem?

Yeah, but they're made from natural bamboo sticks.
Bamboo that has been processed to plates like it's used in most products however doesn't because they're pressed and infused with glue to the point where they're just solid blocks.
I should have been more specific.

No. Japanese tech has been shit since the '90's ended. It's all about Korea now, baby.

Wojak gets posted more on Redddit than here you absolute shiteating mongoloid
The absolute STATE of Wojakposters

Are mouse pads technology? If so, I have a pad from Artisan.

Wojak was a meme from a polish chan that exploded when it was posted on Krautchan Jow Forums ca 2008 and has been a part of chan culture ever since. Of course you wouldn't know this you fucked up newfag, go back to Funnyunk or wherever the fuck you came from.

Yep I was an exchange student in Taiwan, my host dad would always talk to me about how he couldn't understand how all the Taiwanese girls were getting into k-pop cause Koreans are the worst.

taiwan has a raging hatred for korea while korea doesn't give a shit about taiwan. idk why tho. taiwan hates the mainlanders most tho

I just want to pretend to be an anime girl programmer. Leave me alone.

Attached: REΛLFORCE.jpg (600x390, 123K)

Hayate Otsu Soft. What do you have? Does yours have scratchy edges? That's the only complaint i have about mine.

Attached: 20180824_071407.jpg (2560x1440, 1.59M)

ugh, i'm so jealous

Attached: 1518760563996.jpg (988x1059, 160K)

Disgusting

>rub out

Attached: big_1447503939_image.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

is there a more soi material than wood?

What is disgusting about that?

t. Korean

Leopold does btfo anything Japan has to offer on the keyboard front (hhkb excluded)

I mean, this keyboard even has the symbol for partial derivatives on it. Fucking hardcore.

When my mouse' switches gave out I opted to pay more for Japanese ones than use the shitty chink ones that broke in the first place. Difference was like $4. No regrets.

There have been modern interpretations of it that people have made themselves, and I think a replica will soon be available on a wider basis as well.

Attached: newcadet.jpg (960x720, 116K)