Untitled

Attached: 1540126156592.jpg (676x704, 131K)

cthulu will rise from that

Attached: 20181022_200758.jpg (676x704, 217K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

la papelera?

Attached: zzz.jpg (386x446, 93K)

delete image pls

Reminder that the tranny suicide rate is about half.

Attached: 1511670264343.jpg (1024x743, 119K)

I'd commit suicide if that was my front hole too

>people who are mentally ill do mentally ill things like become trannies or an hero

Wow, thanks for the super redpill, Jow Forumsddit. Sure showed me that trannies are horrible people. MAGA praise kek shadilay 1566 brother

so i guess i´ll wait until both cloning and brain transplant is invented to become a übertrap

Anyone got the reddit tranny who hates her hole and is in constant pain?

Attached: 1538993273057.jpg (672x1563, 442K)

stop

Towards the end when he started blaming God for the massive hole that he ripped in his abdomen just made me start laughing, honestly.

We talk about lost people a good bit in my family, but there really are some people who will never accept reality, whether it's the reality on Earth or the reality in Heaven.

i'd still fuck it

>Sure showed me that trannies are horrible people.
The only emotion I feel towards them is pity, not anger

shut the fuck up retarded incel

i chuckled a bit too desu, tho honestly i really dont feel like making fun of him too much. he's already living through hell

nobody said anything about trannies being horrible people.

but calling them mentally ill is controversial and considered wrong by the majority of people. it's why they get pushed into permanently mutilating themselves in the first place, because people would rather say "be who you are and make the choice your heart wants" than explain dilation to them.

I bet Dr Rumer is so callous because she realizes she will be performing surgeries on freaks the rest of her life.

ily

this one?

Attached: postopregret.jpg (1126x4717, 959K)

Why do people do this to themselves?

identity issues caused by the modern fragmented society escalated into genuine mental illness by "social progressives" and incompetent medical professionals

cute girls