What does Jow Forums think of the 8-bit boomer?

What does Jow Forums think of the 8-bit boomer?

Attached: 8bitguy.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a very smart decent man.

based

Who is this faggot and why should I care?

someone post the running clip

you don't.
Now move along like a good goy

Mr. Pellet wrecked those fucking wasps. Based texan.

My current favorite is Rick Robotics.

i enjoy some of his videos, he's leagues ahead of the average retroware youtuber

Decently smart dude that was wastes his times on toys. Ugly af and likes cartoons (Asperger's).

>another e-celeb thread
>apple shill

Attached: 18vd8ax70k2ztjpg.jpg (800x452, 59K)

He's a gun nut, I don't like gun nuts. They're all wacko

His vids are comfy so hes okay in my book.

hes pretty cool

He doesn't seem like a gun nut to me. He seems to have other hobbies that he's more passionate about.

He said in one video that if we ban guns for causing mass shootings we should ban cars too since they cause accidents. Such stupid logic is only possible if you're a gun nut

>the absolute onions in this user

Attached: Bin+that+knife_c9568c_5754995.jpg (528x1239, 147K)

He's right though. People will always find ways to kill other people. Banning guns will do nothing but leave good people vulnerable to criminals.

based

Attached: 8bid8.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

Yeah, now check statistics for mass shootings in US vs. literally every other developed country.

He has a bit of a "just fuck my shit up" face but a decent guy nonetheless.

Now check out the identity of those shooters. Most of them are Jewish.

Someone post the virgin walk webm

There's things they could try first in the US before banning all guns. Mental health treatment and the entire medical system is a joke here

Why do you people like so much to dance around the fucking obvious?

Fuck him, LGR is the OG dude.

shall

Attached: gas them all.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

because muh guns didn't do nuffin

This

LGR level comfy comes by once in a billion years

>He's a very smart decent man.

this

But LGR doesn't do repairs or much because DOS/x86

Who needs repairs when you can sniff your new model M all the time

If you want repairs check retromancave

Much more comfy than 8bit guy imo

FPBP

LGR is literally r*ddit though. At least 8bitguy knows he's bald and doesn't hide it with a onions combover

Unlike Clit... I mean Clint*

Gun rights activists were absolutely vindicated by the mass-murdering Communists of the 20th century:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes
The anti-federalists established the Second Amendment so that Americans could defend themselves if their government should ever turn tyrannical. Meanwhile the Communists in Russia, China and East Germany cracked down hard on civilian gun-ownership so that their unprecedented brutality and mass terror would remain unchallenged.

Whites in the US don't commit more homicides than Whites in European countries. If you really wanted to reduce crime, you'd just have to reduce the percentage of Blacks and Mestizos in the population.

Also, f the Democrats were actually concerned about gun crime, their gun control measures would mainly target small handguns, which are the main type of firearm used in criminal acts. Instead they always target assault rifles, which are the type of weapon that enable a populace to fight back against a tyrannical government, but not very useful for committing crimes because they're not easily concealed.

Attached: Guns_race.png (834x469, 12K)

-besides-

banning guns lowers gun crime
wow user
you sure are smart
im sure all those guns will vanish
and all the criminals will give their guns back
and anyone who is mentally deranged enough to shoot people wont find some other way to commit crime
if only there were a way to kill lots of people easily whilst also being wildly available
hell it doesnt even need to be wildly available
look at london
look at sweden
no guns no crime
perfect places to be

He keeps doing these annoying interview videos where he talks to literally whos

Go back to your containment board.

>muh white privilege
I hope you fall in love with the blackest cutest girl ever. That would really fuck with your mind

>their gun control measures would mainly target small handguns
They used to in the 80s and 90s with things like the Brady bill

Black women are not cute.

>black
>cute

and now I know you're a white suburban skiddie

>woah ideas i dont like
dems need to try to fix the culture of failure in majority black areas in america, but why do that when you can brainwash them to hate republicans so they vote dem every time, praying for their problems to be alleviated, only to be denied and put off till the next elections, so they can vote dem again

I googled "cute black girl" and this was the first result.

As you can see for yourself, you are simply wrong.

Attached: cute-black-girls-hairstyles.jpg (500x625, 32K)

That's the kindest insult I've ever seen

Linus tech tips is better

Dems only care about power. Literally nothing else.

Handing out gibs to minorities keeps them in power. Welfare needs to be abolished, and our borders need to be way more secure.

>stock photo that has most likely been heavily shooped

You can leave.

>our borders need to be way more secure
Why don't you just make all drugs legal and then you wouldn't be invaded by 30 thousand underground Mexicans carrying cocaine in their underpants every single day?

omg there are so many black cuties!
There's cute and ugly, on the outside and the inside, across the entire human genome.

Attached: cute.jpg (736x711, 66K)

>infomercials where the product info is spouted out, without any deeper knowledge or testing is better
smart zoomer right here

We get invaded by them because they know about the gibs and benefits. If there were no gibs to be had, they'd all leave this country faster than you can say pico de gaylo.

Not when you consider it would likely collapse all his racist ideologies that he's been building up for so many years

Mexicans will always sneak into your country no matter what kind of wall you build. You can go around walls you know. Or under them. Or above them. Or through them. Your walls are a joke.

You sound like a kid. Stop posting and go play Fartnite.

(((Boomer meme))) hi schlomo you subversive divide and conquer rat

Okay

The problem is the majority of illegals are visa overstays

is there a cute, black OS-tan?

He looks retarded and his videos are boring

Ubuntu-tan

Who is this?

>There's cute and ugly, on the outside and the inside, across the entire human genome.
Is that so? I've never seen a cute Australian Abo. Even their children are only "cute" in the way a pug might be cute, by being so ugly that it's hilarious.

Attached: childrens_ground_-_eating_honey_ants_near_alice_springs_2016-drupal.jpg (1332x999, 1.11M)

The 6 gorillion-bit Sholomo

How do you live with yourself when you're such a hateful person? Honest question

Better question:

How do you survive day to day being so weak?

im sure he collects them like pokemon

Attached: asdfasdfas.jpg (474x470, 17K)

If I had to call an OS a nigger it'd be Chrome OS

i don't mean to stray off topic, but is there a Miss Australian Aboriginal contest? Like a Miss Universe contest? Who is the cutest Australian Aboriginal? There must be one.

Weak to what? Baseless hatred?

he said black desu, doesn't necessarily have to be nigger tier

Doesn't seem very baseless to me. They're ugly and cause lots of trouble.

>Thinking a race is ugly is being hateful
user.. I...

Your lies are contradicted by observable reality. Israel's wall is working just fine for them.

Also, only like 200 people or so managed to illegally cross the border from East Germany into the West. If the US had that sort of border protection, even the most die-hard Klansman would be more than happy.

Attached: Israel-West-Bank-Security-Wall.jpg (2516x1944, 703K)

To you personally?

Of course it is. Instead of saying something positive about it, you go straight for negative, thinking you're so much better off. We're all red under the skin, that should be enough.

The 8-bit Guy, youtuber who restores old computers and (musical)keyboards

He's a sperg but he's become fairly popular because he's not that much of a shill

This is the last (you) you're getting from me. Go back to your safe space.

>We're all red under the skin, that should be enough.
this has to be bait

Joke's on you, this is my safe space

>We're all red under the skin
So are rats and snakes.

*iBookBoomer

It's really not. I don't see how you people can live with yourself with such hateful attitudes.

Right, which means we should treat them as equals. Meaning we should extend most of the same rights to them as we do to people. You are vegan, right? It's 2018 user, get with times.

go live in detroit for a week
if you still have this attitude after that then you should just stay there

change your name to the minority whisperer

I want hackernews to leave

>posting a cute, dark, girl to lift everyone's spirits.
So, about that 8-bit guy?

Attached: choi_from_tamako_market.png (453x536, 421K)

Thank you

how do you live with yourself when you're such a gullible tool, an apologist for the people who run the media that brainwashes you day after day against your own people?
You advocate for mass-immigration because the increased competition on the labor market enables employers to pay lower wages to their workers.
You advocate to ban guns because it enables those in power to literally murder their subjects at will.
You advocate for race-mixing because it destroys a person's sense of rootedness and history, turning humanity into an amalgamation of interchangeable producer-consumer drones that meekly function as little cogs in the machine of global capitalism.

>To you personally?
I'm White and as such grew up as an ethnic minority in my area. That should be enough of an answer to that question.

Attached: elon_asking_the_forbidden_question.jpg (960x678, 111K)

you just posted a Japanese approximation of a European face with the skin tone darkened.

this thread sure is about technology

Attached: 145868787857.png (500x494, 190K)

>how do you live with yourself when you're such a gullible tool, an apologist for the people who run the media that brainwashes you day after day against your own people?
Sounds like projection. Media isn't perfect but neither is whatever alternative media you entertain.

>You advocate for mass-immigration because the increased competition on the labor market enables employers to pay lower wages to their workers.
Says the American whose history is written by mass immigration. Go learn some history, hypocrite.

>You advocate to ban guns because it enables those in power to literally murder their subjects at will.
I advocate to ban guns because it's the objectively correct way to deal with gun violence. Check any actual peer reviewed study made in 2018 and you'll see I'm absolutely correct about this.

>You advocate for race-mixing because it destroys a person's sense of rootedness and history, turning humanity into an amalgamation of interchangeable producer-consumer drones that meekly function as little cogs in the machine of global capitalism.
No, I advocate for race mixing because that's the natural way to make a better gene pool. If you actually knew something about biology you would understand that's how all species propagate.

>I'm White and as such grew up as an ethnic minority in my area. That should be enough of an answer to that question.
The question was about Aboriginals, and why one would hate them for no reason whatsoever. If you lived in a bad environment, I'm sorry for you. Doesn't mean you get to play the race card. It's the environment you need to focus on, not petty issues you have no control over anyway.

Shitposts are technology too user

Didn't she lift your spirt?

>not big tit dark skinned elf
no

He doesn't seem grateful for anything anyone does for him or gives to him.

Total boomer.

The mistake you've made is comparing a shit-hole like the US with developed first world nations

This is the closest thing I have to that. A jovial, tan, rustic, wood elf.

I like 8-bit guy. It was hilarious when he landed the jet on the aircraft carrier using the power glove.

There's no evidence that racemixing produces a better gene pool in humans. The "hybrid vitality" studies you're probably referring to were in animal populations, and in contrast with severely restricted gene pools like monocultures. There's plenty of diversity in the European gene pool already, unless you're claiming the average white community is the Amish or the Habsburgs.