twitter.com/AnonBabble

Step 1. Start up your Google

you start by learning programming but let's be serious, you probably won't

Lotta concrete and rebar
Not sure asphalt would work at that angle desu

Step 2. Buy a dragon dildo

Learn OpenGL.

For software rendering at 640x480?

I don't think you can do this in Scratch, you'd need to learn something like Java at the very least.

You could do this pretty comfortably with Godot engine, there's everything you need.

that's hardly from scratch

define "from scratch"

not using a game engine made by somebody else

very carefully

Thanks

Learn how triangle rasterizing works, then get yourself a frame buffer and draw triangles.

Right, I'll skip all the 3D math and just focus on drawing perfectly antialiased triangles. T-thanks user

Yes, first you have some form to have triangles, then you learn the 3D matrix math and use it to draw 3D triangles.
If you want a quick shortcut to the matrix parts, just seek for Open GL ES2.0 tutorials on matrices etc..
That shitty language don't implement ANYTHING, so it give you everything you need in terms of code etc..

Thanks

this game is so fuckign comfy

Not using a programming language made by somebody else

sure why not

Install GNU Linux Gentoo

Not using a CPU instruction set made by somebody else.

>not building your computer out of marbles and wood

If you're asking it you're not ready.

Lies

Don't listen the other naming bullshit like OpenGL or already existing game engines.
No, you need to build your own graphic engine in C/ASM. It's a software render engine. Then program the game as you like.

write 0s and 1s to memory with a lever and a clock, or a set of levers and a write button.

Paint the cockpit, tell the boss, i did 30 per cent of the workload already and ask for a raise.

>You need a very high-level language for something as simple as 3d render
lambdacube3d.com/

Start with assembly for memory management and shit. Then switch to C/Object Pascal.

The Open GL suggestion was just to study how matrix stuff work, as on the ES2.0 you have to reinvent some wheels you also use on a software renderer.

Literally raycasting

i still have this game on sega. shit was so fun

I am doing this from scratch since years. But I am going forward.

You? Not