This is about to happen

This is about to happen

Attached: Reuters Top News on Twitter.png (782x758, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanHillMI/status/1034544548515598340
stoutner.com/new-default-homepage-and-search-engine/
archive.fo/Qanm2
whyweprotest.net/threads/duckduckgo-le-canard-aux-pratiques-boiteuses.133725/
etherrag.blogspot.com/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's it mean

I'm so fucking tired of hearing about Trump, Google, censorship, hurt feelings, and other tiresome bullshit...

it means Google is pandering, but that's nothing new

>not using duckduckgo

Google is pulling their pants down at the government but they forgot the lube.

This is nigger bait, the actual tweet is diffrent.

oh shit, guess I'm a nigger now

joke's on you only idiots are left on twitter.
I wouldn't even know as I stay 5 AS away from it at all times.

>posts a screenshot
>doesn't post a link to the story
Fucking zoomers

It is worthy to note that Fox News is in the first page of "trump news" results, but there isn't a lightening view for Fox News. This does show soem sort of bias, considering more "left-wing" (lets be real; they're all left wing) sites are given the lightning preview at the top of the page.

nice try fag

Attached: temp.jpg (1263x918, 467K)

What did he mean by this

Attached: blumpf.png (1080x1565, 555K)

because its fake

>nice try fag
read the post you fat twat

>posting fake news
Fucking zoomers

Fox News isn't at the top for me. Only CNN, CNN Money, NBC, NYT, and Yahoo Finance.

Bitch please, I use Yandex.

Google search is perfectly fine

Attached: idiot - Google Search.png (1896x936, 1.77M)

>Trump to Nippon PM
>I remember Pearl Harbor

Attached: Teddy_Lawl.jpg (374x250, 15K)

Ya you keep using that botnet bro.

So you're 55 not 65 years old. Nobody watches that shit

I can't wait for Trump to be impeached and thrown in jail, so all his blithering, brain-damaged supporters will either finally shut the fuck up and go away, or try to provoke a race war and get their faces blown off

win win

I can't wait for Trump to be impeached and thrown in jail, so all his blithering, brain-damaged critics will either finally shut the fuck up and go away, or try to provoke a race war and get their faces blown off

win win

Google visited Obama's white house more than any other company, on average like twice a week.
When the FTC investigated Google's monopoly status, the event coincided with the botched launch of Obamacare.
Google sent its own top engineers to get the failed Obamacare site to work, and in return the FTC recommended no charges in its investigation. The report itself was damning, making it obvious it would recommend action against Google, but the verdict itself was altered by the Obama administration.

This is not some conspiracy theory, this is publicly available information that anyone interested in technology and politics should remember.
In a functioning country, the press would remind you of these facts, but the press is corrupt and does not serve in the public interest.

Google's political affiliation and bias are very clear. They are part of the "system", the "swamp", the "deep state", whatever you want to call it. So they will always be against the likes of Trump.

Attached: 1383994757203.png (630x700, 161K)

cry more snowflake

Attached: 1515263396716.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

Low energy person you are lol.

Um only people on the left can be called snowflake. Look it up, the magatards called the commiecunts the name first.

However now we have people like you who read the word snowflake, and would like to use it as their own.
Not cool man calm down with that & make your own insults.

Huffpost has no business being anything other than maybe a link 3 pages in. It's not even considered legitimate news. It's more like a parody.

t. snowflake

Attached: rkg0mlyk8szz.png (645x729, 93K)

how cool would it be if google did this to everyone, you know, like they should do

>t. salty libshit

The reframing of your autistic pasta was to point out that both sides have been bitching. The left throws tantrums over ">muh two scooops!" and the right throws a tantrum about the left's tantrum.

Tell me user, which is more anoying:
>the child who keeps bitching constantly for a whole month no breaks about how they don't want to clean their room
or
>the child who loses their shit after a month of hearing the other child bitch

Go on, i'll wait for your brain to catch up :^)

>inb4 *posts brainlet meme*
congrats, you won the dunning-Kruger award

nice spacing bby

> muh deep state
Obviously Google is just vested in it's own interests. Maybe if Drumpf wasn't tanking the economy so high school dropouts can work in coal mines again, Google would visit him too.

USA is now China
twitter.com/RyanHillMI/status/1034544548515598340

>Google search is perfectly fine
Lol

It's time.

Attached: whitecouple.jpg (1661x790, 583K)

Attached: google american inventors.png (1919x387, 380K)

>tanking the economy while fueling even more insane rallies than what Obongo did with QE, while shitting on the Fed to keep near ZIRP policies to further fuel the bubble
wew lad

I also want Google to delete me from their search index

>no trans people
this is very problematic

There are plenty of other search engines where you can search for Donald Trump

Use startpage

ok, let's see

Attached: Startpage Picture Search.png (1895x935, 2.12M)

duckduckgo is basically piggy-backing off google
your privacy is still way better since the traffic doesn't go directly to google
if you also cover others indirect vectors(browsers,extensions,OS,etc)you're basically off the google botnet.
That's assuming you also resolve iSP and DNS leaks

>Americans will support this
>Implying censoring information about the president that was freely available will MAGA
>Implying Washington isn’t spinning in his grave at 15,000 RPM

I've been told as much by my Trump supporting family members, but honestly I don't buy it and never will. Frankly I'm ready for people who believe this kind of conspiracy to be off the Internet. Alex Jones was, hopefully, just the beginning.

>off the internet
>couple washed up ancient social media websites ban some retarded conspiracy theorist
ah yes, normalfags

> muh insane rallies

Attached: main-qimg-af83772bef5692157fe736cbe61f712e-c.jpg (340x492, 22K)

Yeah you're right. "Off the Internet," won't happen, but kept off the places where 99% of users are is fine with me. You can have a hugbox on Jow Forums and /x/.

>crashing the economy
>it's going up
Which one is it?

I just wish they actually fucking kept themselves to Jow Forums, any board you go to they’re there shitting their opinions into any thread they can regardless of how irrelevant their politics are to the thread.

Growth has been pretty much linear which is remarkable because the massive tax cuts to corporations were supposed to create record growths, but in reality didn't even make it to Obama's top 5 growth years

It didn't had a basis under Obama and it has even less basis under Trump (specially since it's fuelled by tweets and protectionist measures that aren't working, unlike Obongo that simply printed money)
Of course it's insane, every fundamental and technical indicator has been indicating a crash since before Trump took office

kek

Attached: mr preziden of de unidad sdades of MUTTLAND.png (2531x743, 2.21M)

>buh but muh growth should be higher
So it isn't crashing then?

Einstein BTFO.

>le pol boogieman
I just wish your kind would fuck off Jow Forums altogether

>huffpost is parody
Loving every laugh conservashit.

>white nationalists will be forever rustled by this
Good.

huffpost is the leftard equivalent of stormfront
You need to be literally brain dead to unironicaly read that shit

Rustled? It's funny. Not as funny as morons like yourself pushing a left-wing agenda on this site though.

Google botnet or not its still a botnet and they break they privacy policy. Switch to a real privacy focused seach engine.

>stoutner.com/new-default-homepage-and-search-engine/
>archive.fo/Qanm2
whyweprotest.net/threads/duckduckgo-le-canard-aux-pratiques-boiteuses.133725/
>etherrag.blogspot.com/2013/07/duck-duck-go-illusion-of-privacy.html

>leftard
>left wing agenda
This is absolutely normal and mainstream opinion you fucking nutjob racist piece of shit. You don't get to come outside your containment zone and pretend like everyone is also a dumb fucking bigot.

>Fox News isn't at the top for me. Only CNN, CNN Money, NBC, NYT, and Yahoo Finance.
I think Google knows about your blacked premium account.

>tanking the economy

It's quite easy to explain that one.
Who writes all the "white couple" articles? SJWs.
Who google for "white couples" on google? SJWs.
So they trained it to do that with their sheer self hatred.

>dat spacing
Return to whence you came, redditor

Attached: backyougo.png (800x820, 267K)

No, I don't waste time on bullshit like a child

I wager the Hebrews are at fault for this.

why do t_d muttfugees love projecting so much?

lmao it's true

>This is absolutely normal and mainstream opinion
That's precisely why you shouldn't be posting on Jow Forums, but alas, you're an idiot fruitlessly trying to peddle your agenda here. Embarrassing, yet hilarious.

>only reads left wing propaganda websites
>thinks his leftard eco chambers represents the mainstream opinion
This kind of deluded extremist behaviour is what made trump win and it is why he will win again, because of retards like you.

Right wing retards get owned by the corporate cock they suck every single day now. How ironic.

Maybe, but It's mostly intellectual laziness taken to the extreme.

You're next.

>trump won because teh commies hate him. Not because he was voted into office, not because republicans got tons of seats in the senate
ffs, braindead underage morons like you are so dense that you don't even realise when you're shitting on your own idol.

*adjusts tinfoil hat*

Trump can win again who cares. After that you can't get enough old white people together to elect another racist and then we will see what happens. You think the revenge for electing that asshole once I'd bad. Imagine two times the pain. Probably won't be something you want to see happen tbqfh.

They aren't even human. Most are fucking bots.

I tip my fedora at thee sir, for you are truly an intellect to be reckoned with. Your use of a rhetorical question is simply spellbinding.

Now that you feel smart, will you kindly fuck back off to reddit? Believe it or not, I don't give a shit about US politics since I don't live there or am eligible to vote in their elections.

Attached: 1481361471336.jpg (600x599, 44K)

calm your manboobs. every information is worth looking at. censorship is shit.

m*tts don't understand freedom or criticism
don't bother

I don't post on Jow Forums you fucking insect. I didn't even mention politics. At all. You did.
Perhaps you should take your own advice because your post had absolutely nothing to do with technology, while my post had at least a bit of a technological center point.

>Ebil white people
You would be still shitting in the streets and living in huts if it weren't for them.
Also I'm not even American so enjoy your 3rd world shithole, I bet that if it ever comes to that situation you will be begging for "white people" to come back.

Shut up!

I don't think you realize where you are faggot.

Is the google public relations team raiding this thread? Did moot lead them here?

The "lightening view" means the page is optimized for mobile, using Google's AMP system. If Fox News didn't put this code into their website, the symbol won't show up. It's not a sign of favoritism.

font rendering on that looks shooped, OP. try harder Jow Forums

I wish the same exact thing would happen but with Jow Forums instead.

Big if true

Good, these companies need to be regulated closely just like ISPs

But censorship of infowars and Alex Jones is ok?

no. they should let him be.

Trump wants the results rigged in favor of him and not Hilary

>Google

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-28 american scientist - Google Search.jpg (1895x1534, 889K)

They want to get rid of those obviously commie corporations like Google and replace all media with Fox News, just 24 hours of reporting about how awesome Trump is.

He basically admits he wants a cult of personality.

>cult of personality
This is in contrast to people like Stalin, who the TPTB in USSR decided it would be useful to have someone who looks 'cool' in a public facing position of power. Trump literally wants to be worshipped.