What preventative measures should I take to deter Tyrone from stealing my laptop?

What preventative measures should I take to deter Tyrone from stealing my laptop?
Wanting to buy a Chromebook but concerned about having it in my backpack around campus where it can get stolen.

Attached: file.png (1080x827, 1.43M)

just dont bring an actual computer in public with you

Dont just leave it at a table when you go to the bathroom or get water.

Not running around with Apple stuff decreases the chance of getting Jamal'd drastically.

dont be a faggot, maybe? defend your property like a man

>chromebook
Get off Jow Forums

Don't ever leave it unattended

>let me fight for this laptop
>my life is totally worth as much as this laptop

A gun

Install linux.

Unironically put stickers on it

It's the best laptop in that budget range that's appropriate for taking around campus.

Aren't Chromebooks like $150? Lmao just stop being poor and buy a new one iff it gets stolen

>Lmao just stop being poor

Attached: costanza.jpg (601x601, 66K)

oh yes, nothing like standing up to someone who's pointing a gun to your head. I will look really menacing to him.

Attached: u wot.gif (300x191, 1.32M)

I have two laptops for that reason. Both encrypted.

Put all your data on the laptop you leave at home. And sync data you work with using Dropbox.

Welcome to Jow Forums, newfriend!

I've been here for years, newfriend.

if you're running linux on it, get it to ping your pc whenever you connect to a new wifi (idk if that'd work or anything)

I'd encrypt it, so they would never be able to use the laptop, they'd just be able to wipe it and install a new OS. Which means I won't be able to use that solution.

>living around niggers
Just put a kensington lock through the lining of your bag. Stop using Chromebooks and get a real laptop, then set a firmware password. Macs and PCs both have this feature, and it's incredibly hard to bypass both of them.

Attached: 1535447135143.png (604x516, 121K)

When a black man asks for your stuff its your duty to hand it to him as reparations for the ongoing rampant racism in your country whitey.

youtu.be/KZangaCqepA

>this is you

Attached: 1501257608396.jpg (542x540, 17K)

this, if there's anything you should be doing to prevent this it's to get out there and do what it takes to see that your Black brothers and sisters get the same access to the job markets, healthcare and other resources so that they won't have to steal to put food on their table.
Of course, a lot of them won't listen or work, so you'll probably have to kill those ones.

>tripfag
Opinion discarded

literally just this, OP. I'm not even sure what your issue is

Don't live with niggers. Simple.

Lojack or something similar. Then you give the info to police.

Make some visible scratches and/or put a fake sticker of some cheap chink vendor on it

I think that there is something else wrong with you or your surroundings if you have serious reasons to be afraid of Tyrone stealing your stuff

>reventative measures to deter Tyrone

shoot on sight

>have stuff stolen by a minority
>fight him off
>get expelled for racism and white supremacy after a complaint is made to the student association for me depriving a child of an education

Get a concealed carry permit, buy a gun, flash it whenever you see a nigger walking towards you

Attached: 1535058770515.png (1006x1080, 756K)

>Chromebook
Never had an issue with anyone showing any interest in mine
Show em my hacker OS with terminals flying by at boot, and having to type a spooky ghost password into a black screen
You will be good

If you are still paranoid, setup a dynamic dns. Update that shit via Cron. Let Tyrone steal it and get his IP, SSH back into it etc etc
I'd only do that if you get a Mac tho

just buy a lenovo t420 and he'll think its just some shitty school laptop you cant do shit with
make sure to install gentoo so he actually freaks out when he turns it on if it happens

Attached: anime_girl_1.jpg (453x453, 41K)

>what are guns

What are you, some kind of faggot? Buy a gun.

buy some samshit external batteries and glue them to the laptop.

there's like a 90% chance they will fucking explode, so g your laptop is also a bomb

Put stickers all over it. Make sure to include a Bad Dragon one that's impossible to remove.

Would you leave several hundred dollar bills lying on the table while you get up and walk away? Why would you ever leave a laptop in the same manner?

W-what if they do the same?

Attached: 1401161573456.png (393x479, 193K)

>implying Tyrone will even bother with your chromebook

don't go to school with niggers, dumbass

This. Thinkpads are potentially the laptop equivalent of sleeper cars. Get one with a beat up exteriors and upgrade it according to your needs. Tyrone will leave your laptop alone and go looking for something he can sell.

Tyrone has some huge tiddies

Fire.

Attached: 1498774980179.jpg (571x529, 30K)

I wanna lick my cum off of his nice big lips, but sadly it is rare to find gay muscular blacks that will agree to bottom

Attached: 1518286699971.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Touch your guns together and fire prematurely

just start working out and take jiu-jitsu, walk around with really tight t-shirts after your pecks and biceps grow in, they won't look at you twice.

People like you are the reason these types of crimes persist.