So what are they really doing with the USBs?

So what are they really doing with the USBs?

Attached: 39629929_10156512330147317_1713897529713623040_n.jpg (720x960, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXo-Vov_98Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

botnet

seems like a waste of time and effort, the average nork doesn't have electricity, let alone a computer

so maybe they're recycling them...

>let alone a computer
they do have computers but it's even worse, they run linux

Wintoddlers BTFO by best Korea and Dear Leader's Linux distro!

Attached: red-star-3-2015-01-02-13-50-04.png (1024x768, 431K)

Jesus christ how horrifying

like the average north korean had a computer to plug them in lmao

holy FUCK WE GOTTA SAVE THEM

inb4 someone puts some stuxnet style shit into the hardware of the USB and hacks NK

Filling them with jew approved propaganda about diversity and gorillion genders

a publicity stuff, flash memory is dirt cheap

Raid 0 array

when the jews can't pollute the minds of the people via TV because it's state owned, they do it with other means.
gj kikes, Goebbels is proud of you.

they're called best korea for a reason

Allegedly designed and programmed by the supreme leader himself

Attached: tumblr_mjxnwo1SS51s0fqlbo1_500.jpg (500x282, 35K)

>tfw flash drive 241 dies

they check them for bitcoin wallets

Feelgood programs like these never works or simply make things worse (see Arab Spring)

Looks like a Mac, clearly the supreme commander knows what's good

>our propaganda is better than theirs!!!

Attached: 1462236212681.png (638x540, 244K)

Probably spies on you less than Windows

>implying it isn't

not even sure how you could make such a moronic equivalency here.

>ever doubting the great leader
As expected of stupid Americans running winblows and inferior distros

Well, it does depend on exactly what content they place on the disks. I'd like to see a full list and see how biased the materials are.

>get a flash drive donated
>run file recovery on it since it's most likely only "quick" formatted
>get tons of nudes, documents and other sensitive shit
yeah this isn't a datamining operation or anything
"freeing the minds" of NK population is futile, if they plug that shit in they'll just get shot and it's not like they'll be able to play the movies or read the ebooks on PCs that are literally GOVERNMENT REGULATED and are unlikely to have any sort of multimedia playback features for common formats

>Looks like a Mac, clearly the supreme commander knows what's good
Supreme leader thinks differently.

Attached: Ca6Sg4CUMAIl-NB.jpg (540x360, 32K)

Haven't heard too much out of the Norks lately ever since they randomly decided they wanted "peace."

The lack of rabble rousing makes me a bit suspicious.

>USBs

> since they randomly decided they wanted "peace."
> randomly

this, what the fuck op

They want recognition and validation. A photoop with US president is perfect for that

>implying they could even do that
Then the guy who got USB handed to him goes to jail.

Attached: 8363e519.png (528x404, 21K)

OH FUCK OFF
They're mining data like crazy, then chucking the empty flash drives over the border.

Why didn't you take them, OP? Are you a faggot?

>take flash drive
>mine data off it with skalpel or scalpel or something
>have free flash drive

Before you give anything away/sell it, WIPE THE DATA, scrub it!

put gentoo on them and drop them down to North Korea

>not botnet
>but they’re datamining
You are, in fact, retarded.

>botnet
>a series of zombie computers used by a master
>flash drives used in a botnet

These may be two steps, I get that, but fuck, a botnet != datamining operation

>get drives
>datamine
>load malware
>drop into Best Korea
>some poor fucker plugs it in
>becomes part of a botnet

This is what might happen. Saying a datamining operation is a botnet is retarded.

I would've stolen em desu

Sounds like a great way to get some regular Nork civilians imprisoned or executed for having shit their not supposed to.
Look at this fucking map; they would need solar charger packs and small phones/tablets loaded with information more than anything like these useless sticks.

Attached: 1511899793900.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>botnet != datamining operation
anonymous cannot into logic

based North Koreans caring about environment and not wasting power on electric light

How the fuck is my flash drive going to do shit that falls into the definition of a botnet?!

Abotnetis a number ofInternet-connected devices, each of which is running one or morebots. Botnets can be used to performdistributed denial-of-service attack(DDoS attack), steal data,[1]send spam, and allows the attacker to access the device and its connection.

>believing dirty western imperialist propaganda

ishygddt

>c/ps the definition of botnet from google
Post discarded.

Attached: C76FF789-05F0-4358-B4FE-00E9A25F7479.jpg (300x440, 36K)

night time is for sleeping. lights out!

hownew.ru

>Implying regular people there have computers
>Implying they know what those things are and what to do with them
>Implying police won't shoot people who find mysterious objects that just so happen to come from across the Southern border
>Implying they're not called zip drives
W E W

Attached: 1535348041219.jpg (300x448, 32K)

That wasn't the implication at all.

>some dirt farmer who shits in a hole in the ground finds a flash drive
Great plan.

>randomly

just like how obama and hillary randomly created isis

>Free people's minds by replacing Kim Jong-Un's propaganda with US propaganda
Really fries your synapses

>nork
i've never heard this before but i'm glad i did

Americans have unlimitied access to all the world's information and they're still ignorant as fuck.

Thank you Wikipedia, very cool!

Attached: byallahbehaveyourselfiwillgiveyouatasteofmyshoe.jpg (678x403, 57K)

It will be filled with LGBT+WESDAWSFDDFFDFAF propaganda as well as the ground work for the (((People))) who want to rule them instead of Kim.

>randomly
Spotted the liberal retard

>zip drives
Thats a funny way to type zip diskette user

I have a Chinese friend who has been to the dprk a few times for business. This farmer he was having drinks with would sit around and watch lethal weapon all day. Not really related but I found it funny.

as if anyone from a brainwashed society would flip upon seeing outside perspectives

>outside perspectives
like people having food to eat?

>when you finally get the western propaganda only to find their response to your communist dictatorship run by a psuedo-monarchy is a worse communist dictatorship run by a judeo-oligarchy

Attached: 1478728664667.png (499x426, 216K)

This. Imagine if the NSA officially ran facebook or had an official distro/OS. There's no reason for them to sell your data and they were going to get it all anyway, so in the end it's less spying.

He snuck into china on a secret train like 2 months before all that and met with Winnie the 'Xi' Pooh like two months before all that

I bet Kimmy was told to straighten his shit or literally no more resources and they'd be taken over

They should burn media dvd's instead. Cheap Chinese portable dvd players are common in nk. Their pc's are backed doored and under surveillance. So distributing usbs with illegal data is a great way to people in trouble.

Yeah all those people fleeing over the Iron Curtain to the west never existed.

Donate your USB drives
We'll erase them, fill them with spyware and more spyware! from the outside world, and get them into North Korea, with enough USBs, we can help free Kim Jong-un's propaganda machine and repalce it with ours. Even though we know he will dispose of them and everything i have told you is bullshit and its actually gonna be used for botnet.

the sarcasm. Were gonna get it either way pshhh.

So what kind of cool death do they get when they get caught with one of these? I've hear Papa Un is the best with that kinda stuff.

>dat cable

Re-education along with your whole family. That means hard labour all day long, while you sleep on a bare concert floor in an empty factory hall.

They do make it into North Korea, with subtitles even. Apparently it's really common for North Koreans to watch foreign movies including American movies since they can't identify Americans (incidentally they're much more likely to get in trouble for watching South Korean movies).
youtube.com/watch?v=YXo-Vov_98Y
North Koreans can't identify the Americans, they literally think Americans have giant noses and scary eyes. They also can't identify the American flag and think foreign aid is actually stuff their leader negotiated for them from the UN because he's such a good negotiator. Also they think North Korea is doing way better than most of the other countries in the world.

Attached: best korea tattoo.jpg (465x355, 25K)

North Korea was developing nuclear weapons because it wants to be recognized as a nuclear power. Now that they've developed the technology it gives them much more negotiating power and it makes their leader look more legitimate in the eyes of the public. The official story on the North Korean side is more or less:
>Mission Accomplished: The Supreme Leader's Nuclear Program has accomplished its goals of developing nuclear weapons for the defense of the country.
With all the political turmoil in South Korea and the US it's probably the best shot North Korea has to unify on their terms. There is a lot of support for unification in South Korea on a fundamental cultural level (think about the way many Americans feel about their relationship to the Anglosphere, it's like that but more).
My take on it is that North Korea wants to pressure for some steps towards unification with their own watered down definition of denuclearization.

Based and redpilled
/thread and woke

The only solution is to fill the drives with 2d girls so our NK friends can fap.

Fpbp

How would I go about getting an unbiased opinion of life inside North Korea?

what ever happened to all that oppression going on in the dprk? did people just stop caring about that once le big scary nukes became a headline?
also, how do they plan on getting this to the norks by the way? seems like the people behind this "project" know just enough to realize that outside information is hard to come by there, but they don't know enough to ponder the implications of trying to get hundreds of USBs packed with information across the border.
Though, norks have been known to easily smuggle american movies and such so it might be possible to get the drives across.
Hopefully they have it all translated though, I don't think norks are taught English.

...erasing them, filling them with films and e-books from the outside world and getting them into North Korea

>Work at whatever the fuck this is
>Fill it with my favorite moe

We will make North Korea an otaku paradise

Attached: 1471405637695.jpg (800x800, 101K)

going... to north korea...
that's the closest you're gonna get, too be honest family

Go live there
I hear if you cross the river with an "I love PY" shirt on you get instant citizenship

Well I could, but it would be a boring waste of money

Underrated post of truth

Sheltered brainlet

Ha ha funny joke

Publicity stunt

How'd you get that in English?

based kde3