Huawei banned from Australian 5G network

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/huawei-banned-from-australian-5g-network/news-story/d1d6ec001747ba51e7c5c8738021f7ee

>CHINESE-OWNED telecommunications giant Huawei has been blocked from rolling out Australia’s 5G network due to security concerns.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Q1xlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based
kill all chink commies

thanks for the headline! I guess it's up to Jow Forums (which isn't /news/) to have something to say about the news article that you find interesting?

the NSA doesn't want you to join the chinese botnet, they want you to keep being spied on by FVEY
also, aren't australian politicians a bunch of faggots and criminals that want to oppress their own people? that's what I read here in Jow Forums from aussies anyway

>t. Huawei apologist

>t. NSA bot
wanna see my xiaomi phone, welfare queen agent of the US government?

>more than 1 country has called out Huawei for their bullshit
You're deluded or an actual shill. Btw I have not mentioned what phone I use nor will I promote one because I'm not here to shill.

and celery

>big chinese company wants to join the telco market alongised other big western (mostly american) tech companies
>hurr durr muh security
>meanwhile, said western companies support and contribute to espionage at home and abroad

>hurr durr shill!!1!
and this is why people calls americans, and western people in general, a bunch of hopeless hypocrites.

So why are other countries besides the US banning them? And please show me where I am promoting western companies. This is about Huawei yet you keep pointing the finger at the US for Huaweis blatant shadiness. You keep deflecting their wrong doing. You actually sound like a paid shill.

>So why are other countries besides the US banning them?
the burden of proof is not on me, you should be the one providing evidence that they spy on anyone, and none has been shown ITT.
also, actually this is a fallacy: just because an opinion is shared by many parties, doesn't mean it's the truth.
anyway, this happens when US govt says they shouldn't trust them, and US "partners" stop trusting them as the obedient slaves they are. it's not that difficult to understand or see if you pay attention to international politics. the US govt, US embassies and corporations have a LOT of (political, economic, military, cultural, ...) influence, they will do anything they can to to control or destroy any govt/company that threatens their advantages, and this case is not different.

Wow user, you seem so smart. I'm going to go by a Huwei today!!

congrats on your purchase :^)

Protip: they aren't actually banned, they're only banned for use by Telstra and NBNCo.
If Vodafone or Optus want to use Huawei gear, they can - provided they're not getting any government funds for the build.

>i trust chink nu-botnet more then the botnet that has be running for 30 some odd years.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I REALLY WANTED P30
FUCK YOU NSA NIGGERS KYS

Attached: 1528431847419.jpg (640x640, 35K)

So this is the power of free market

No this is government interfering with the free market you idiot.

Does this actually mean Huawei is free from NSA botnet?
I prefer chinese botnet more than NSA cuckolds

Good boy. This will look good on your citizen score

archive.is/Q1xlw

not a chinese citizen either.

Maybe it depends on the chipset.

Literally all of the ones calling out are five eyes countries, I wonder why they would be interested in stopping anyone not on their payroll to sell infrastructure