/ptg/ - private trackers general

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>ptp and btn are worth it, it's not that fucking hard to rank up at RED, AHD, or PTP.
>ptp recruiter is dead on every tracker except red
>/mark/ed is a lie, don't believe the meme.

news:
>MTV suspends their interviews in wake of pooloo dying
>APL is still dead for now, even if it comes back to life it's still dead
>Redtopia isn't worth joining, don't believe the meme

Old Thread:

Attached: 1534982805263.png (2000x1586, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/ip-address-is-not-enough-to-identify-pirate-us-court-of-appeals-rules-180828/
audionews.org/tracker.php
youtube.com/watch?v=pENq1ml2haA
youtube.com/watch?v=COTrB7N7EOA
youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Thread:

Anything worth joining in MTV forums??

RED Interview Team working around the clock handling ex-Pooloos. Hundreds of new members added in last week. Keep up the great work guys!

I'm excited as hell for Audionews sign-ups but I'm not sure how to keep up a good ratio on it.

is RU down for anyone else?

Down for maintenance.

is the recruiter from PTP on GGn dead for real or just really slow? I mean i don't bother waiting a couple of months

heh
torrentfreak.com/ip-address-is-not-enough-to-identify-pirate-us-court-of-appeals-rules-180828/

>I mean i don't bother waiting a couple of months
be ready for a couple of years

>torrentfreak.com/ip-address-is-not-enough-to-identify-pirate-us-court-of-appeals-rules-180828/
Pretty meaningless to most of us.

audionews.org/tracker.php

Wait for new torrent to be uploaded. Snatch it.
Enjoy your alpha ratio.

RU??

>he doesn't have a bakabt mousepad
why are you even in this thread?

Attached: file.png (540x540, 297K)

Maybe sadistic doesn't agree with the flood of tokens being handed out? If they really stepped down from staff, that is.

cus I'm over the age of 12?

>cus
Look at this 13 year old bragging about his age

MAGA /ptg/!

Hey can I get some fine photos of Nala

> RED ADMIN IS A FURRY

I hear that bitch attended Rainfurrest 15'

nala is not associated with red anymore anons

Another day another 200MB upload on RED

Attached: 785757-anime-anime-girls-barret-m82a1-girls-with-guns-kozaki-yusuke-original-characters-school-unifo (1920x1200, 2.42M)

Red is still Full of Danny

mfw this guy isn't not even on RED

Attached: pepe_meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)

hey anons, the following deal is on slickdeals: "(STARTS 8/29 @ 11am ET) Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower Server - Xeon E3-1225, 8GB RAM, 1TB $309"

This looks good to me. I'm gonna get this and stick some hard drives in it to use it as a more powerful NAS.

i thought danny was eternally btfo

why be on redtarded when REDTOPIA exists, user?

He Was Renamed....to Sadistic :D

Nala is an inflatable balloon lioness.

This is the scoop of the century
Why is this news not in the OP

cuz OP is a neon

Attached: 1d3.jpg (1752x1703, 344K)

so what do you really expect us to do about it?

Attached: 0385 - id1ZbZ1.png (526x437, 108K)

put all our efforts into REDTOPIA

>OP is a neon
:(

>warned by zeitgeist
how am I ever going to get into PTP now

Obligatory FUCK RED post

I've just participated in the BTN lottery. If I win, I'll send an invite to one of you.

I hope you best luck user
[email protected]

Another day, another 572 torrents uploaded on RED. Love my auto-script for transcoding, creating torrents and uploading.

when was the last time you listened to music

This morning before going to work, why?

Right now at work

I mean really listened. not while doing something else. taking the time from your day and stopping to really LISTEN

Not them but probably 2 or 3 nights ago, but I've been preoccupied with some shit lately

Whom'st'd've the fuck are puff and beats, and why should anyone care?

Also not him but I properly listen to music for at least two hours a day, and listening on music when doing other things for at least another twelve hours.
I also have over 1.9TiB buffer @ RED :^)

>Whom'st'd've the fuck are puff and beats
'Celebrities' on RED.
>why should anyone care?
They shouldn't

you are responding to puff, my neon

just got my db9 invite

Im so glad I got invited into RED months ago. I was about to fall for the apooloo meme and apply.

Sometimes I wonder if all this actually real, and people are still neons on /ptg/. Then I see sacks of shit post the above and I realise I can still look down on someone

Daily reminder, unused buffer is wasted buffer.
t.athena.

>got memed on in audionews because didnt know torrents with lots of leechers are just people sitting on partial downloads
>doesnt even let me redownload torrents i already have to seed
>dont trust giving card info to ruskies so no donating either

/

>downloading stuff from malware news

>malware in wav files

this message contains malware. read at your own risk

neon sack of shit

Does anyone have any IPT invites?

Attached: 1528146347723.jpg (637x480, 34K)

what's your email?

is there anyone on some good documentary trackers that can share this in decent quality? youtube.com/watch?v=pENq1ml2haA

[email protected]

no but I really liked this:
youtube.com/watch?v=COTrB7N7EOA

You won't
[email protected]

>tfw you're beating out seedboxes without paying for one

Attached: 900mbps upload.jpg (767x51, 20K)

>rutracker/rarbg for movies
>nyaa for anime
>Deezloader for music
Why are private trackers needed again?

>112.8 MiB/s
my seedbox usually does 600-700 MiB/s and it's probably cheaper than your internet plan

internet plans are $40 plus in usa. if you payin more than 10 euro you a cuckaluck

600-700MiB would be 4.5-5.5 Gbps.

No 10Gbps seedboxes are that cheap, I see them advertised regularly at $150/month+, and many of them break $200.

pic related, cheapest 10gbps seedbox is ~$220/month

I pay $70/month for my internet, and I use it for FAR more than just seeding.

Attached: 2018-08-29 10_00_47.png (858x961, 89K)

>seedbox usually does 600-700 MiB/s and it's probably cheaper than your internet
Where the hell do you live where a 10gbps seedbox would be cheaper than 1gbps home internet?

Have you heard of shared seedboxes? That's why I only get 5Gbit/s and not 10, but for 7€/mo that's good enough.

>1gbps home internet
Not available where I live

>>I mean i don't bother waiting a couple of months
>be ready for a couple of years
Actually not a meme.

>shared seedboxes
Oh, so you see those speeds maybe once a week.
Also, at that price you're limited to what... 2TB a month? Maybe 10TB a month of bandwidth.

Anything offering decent data caps (50-100TB+) is going to be nowhere near that cheap, even shared.

My 1gbps connection is my home connection, it is uncapped, I have uploaded more than 8TB in a single month before. I would be paying for my home internet anyway, so there is simply no reason for me to pay even MORE money for a seedbox which would offer limited advantages over my current setup.

It's not like i'm exactly ratio-poor.

Don't bother with the recruiters on GGn, AHD and BTN. Who knows if they're dead or not, but at this point people have been waiting for 6 months or more for their invite. Rank up to TM on RED and you'll be on PTP much faster.

>TM on RED
>6+ months waiting on GGn
Which is more painful?

Attached: thinking.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

k

hdt worth joining at all?

The wait on GGn is eternal, not just 6months.

I got 500GB uploaded in like a week, just fill requests nigger. And the 500 uploads could be done in 5 minutes with a script.

I'm not some faggot who pumps and dumps for buffer so I don't need 100TB bandwidth.

cringe
and
basedmale

Then what kind of faggot are you?

What's the point of paying for a seedbox if NOT to get more buffer?

it's called mental disease my friend

I use it for uploading and seeding my own torrents, sharing files with friends, being anonymous on public trackers and being able to seed/download 24/7 without keeping my PC on

MUH BUFFER

I'm not a buffer fag either, but I'm not the one paying for a shared 10gbps seedbox with barely any bandwidth.

Not him but the point of a seedbox is for when you live somewhere with bad internet and you want to keep a positive ratio. When I had 20/1mbps ADSL I would never survive on trackers unless I grabbed a fraction of what I did, effectively handicapped by the asynchronous speeds. A seedbox allows me to keep enough buffer to get the things I want, which I then long-term seed from home. The only time I ever pumped and dumped is when I first joined a tracker, to build up an initial buffer. These days I have gigabit fiber so no need for a seedbox, but 10 years ago it was essential.

>A seedbox allows me to keep enough buffer
Sooo exactly what i'm saying
>What's the point of paying for a seedbox if NOT to get more buffer?

You paid for a seedbox to get buffer, that makes sense. This guy is apparently paying for a 10gbps shared seedbox and DOESN'T need to for buffer.

He's not saying for buffer, he said he doesn't pump and dump.
Using a seedbox to pump-and-dump the days top-10 for massive gainz is very different to grabbing things you would anyway and getting a positive ratio with some buffer built for future downloads. The second scenario is what shared seedboxes are ideal for, and shared 10/20gbps seedboxes are everywhere and inexpensive.

I pump and dump your mom

Dad?

i can't really get TM on RED, i guess i'll accept my fate

TM is EZ

How to make a get duplicate account in emp without getting caught ??

VPNs are totally ok there. Why bother though? EMP is piss easy.

is GGN a SAFE SPACE?
youtu.be/sXQkXXBqj_U

Good luck, VPN is allowed because EMP security controls are really damn good.

Why do most encoders use audio codecs like DTS and AC3 instead of FLAC or AAC?

what the fuck is wrong with this 312cuck faggot

is apollo is myth?

Yes, Roman and Greek mythological God.