PLEASE FIX MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S6!!!

For some unknown reason, my Samsung Galaxy S6 is not turning on. Whenever I try, it gets stuck at the "SAMSUNG Galaxy S6" screen! It is powered by android. I need to find a way to turn it back on without all the data being erased, but I've tried so fucking much. PLEASE HELP!!!

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 849K)

Jow Forums is not your tech support, buddy

should have made a back up. Probably a logic board issue. S6s are notoriously dying a lot these days.

Read the sticky. We aren't your free tech support.

9/10 needs more gentoo
5/10 no suggestions user, even if they are ironic
Well done lad, again, needs more gentoo, 9/10

Read the Sticky
Google it
install gentoo
kys

In that order

Attached: 1518490730810.gif (237x142, 971K)

Install Manjaro

It might be a boot loop. You may have to factory reset your phone. Sorry OP.

Attached: Djm6A-LXcAEdrvs.jpg (500x688, 70K)

You might have to check how to work with your phone on a website that's dedicated to android devices.

Hold volume up, power, and the home button until you boot into maintenance mode. From there use the volume keys to scroll down to factory data reset. Don't worry, this doesn't actually delete data on the device itself, just reverts android to like new settings. You may have to reinstall a couple apps that are no longer linked to the data still on the phone, but once you do it'll be just like it was before.

The good news is there's nothing wrong with your phone. The bad news is you just learned to make backups. Actually that might be good news too.

What were you doing before it got fucked?
What have you tried so far?

blow your brains out

>factory data reset. Don't worry, this doesn't actually delete data on the device itself, just reverts android to like new settings
Yeah, don't listen to this troll. That's the last option, if nothing else works. You will lose your data.

Factory data reset will erase all of the device's data and reset all of its settings.

Install Gentoo

Holding those buttons didn't do anything.

Install gentoo on it.

>Being this tech illiterate

Op this guy is full of shit. I'm literally posting from my own s6 right now.

If I hold the vol down button, and the power button, it gives me 4 options: I've tried all except for factory reset.

I'm seeing a lot of "Istall Manjaro" and "Install Gentoo," But what do those do?

You're most likely gonna have to reset it, sorry.

Second this. Factory reset or take it to the retailer and play dumb.

Bye bye data. What were you doing? Trying to install a custom rom?

Smash it against the wall faggot.

No. I woke up this morning and it has been messed up all day... ._.

The 4 options

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1936, 745K)

kys sumnerfag

There's also recovery mode:

Volume up, Home, and Power buttons.

Stop shilling your S6 goy.

>phoneposting
Consider suicide you kissless, virgin faggot.

Attached: 1506363310540.jpg (600x489, 130K)

Well done OP, you've voided your warranty you neckbeard retard.

Those buttons don't do anything, either. :(

Never mind guys, fixed it.

MODS PLS DELET

It doesn't have a warranty in the first place.

not tech support. install gentoo, op is a fag, ect.

Attached: faggotry.jpg (252x223, 43K)

>OP
Doubt.

They just want to make you panic.

Weird. Well I was going to say you could wipe the cache and see if that does anything. Still looks like you're headed to a hard reset.

A hard reset will wipe the phone, right?

>doesnt know what gentoo is
Theres no hope for you.

Yes, all data will be removed and it will be returned to factory settings.

It's a dumbass meme anyway

No. It just wipes basic settings. Besides, you don't really have any other option. You either put it in a drawer and never use it again or select the factory reset option. Stop being a fucking retarded time waster. Jow Forums is not your personal tech support.

A hard reset would, but that isn't what's listed under your options. Factory reset will only fuck over your app data so you'll have to log into and set up Gmail and such again. Documents, pictures and other media won't be deleted.

Why are you like this user.

gibs it back Park Dayquan

I could ask you the same. Do you really want him to pay a repair shop to do what he can do himself in a minute. This isn't a dumbphone that wipes everything, android factory reset is smart and only resets absolutely necessary things leaving personal data intact. And he can always bing that to check for himself.

op is underage, don't ask how I know

Attached: 1506069813006.jpg (642x1443, 88K)