Razors are technology

Razors are technology.
Which one do you use and are you satisfied?

Attached: groomstick.jpg (284x274, 24K)

i rarely use it cause i need to shave everyday for work anyway. i use a gilette fusion mach 5 or whatever for that

Attached: 49108092_Alt01.jpg (520x520, 46K)

If you aren't a s0iboi you don't need to shave

I use a single blade razor. Not very high tech but it works desu

I'm just using some mid-tier Remington since like 5 years.

Some cheap Bayliss beard trimmer.
Also I'm a badass because I don't only use it on my beard, but my head also!
A HAHAHA HAHAHA get on my level

I use Wahl clippers. Good price, and they keep on cutting. For razors I use a Mach 3 Turbo.

Chinese safety razor with Derby blades off from ebay. Cheap, simple and works well for me.

onions boys have beards..

You can get Futur clone on Ali.

Pic related, unironically. Not actually that hard to learn, no skin irritating whatsoever, cheaper to sharpen a blade every few months than buy a new cartridge every shave.

It's the UNIX of shaving tools.

Attached: Straight_Razor_(white_background).jpg (2400x2400, 894K)

I use an Edwin Jagger Kelvin for my face, and I've just started using it for my head as well. I haven't settled on a blade yet though (working through a sample pack). I also have an old WAHL trimmer for my head that I've had for 10+ years.

Anyone use an electronic nose hair trimmer? I have dark hair and that shit sticks out more visible than light haired guys and it bothers me so I use nasal scissors for it. It's a hassle, and when accidentally pulling a nose hair it fucking hurts like a bitch.

use feathers

I have a pack but I haven't got around to them yet.

I use

Watch 360Jeezy on youtube. He has the best hair clippers.

I just use one disposable razor blade a year. Sure it pulls on your beard after a while, and takes multiple passes, but it does the job in the end. A pack of them will last me a few years.

>Which one do you use
Pic related
>are you satisfied?
Very. I don't get ingrown hairs anymore and the razor has paid for itself many times over with the money I've saved on blades.
Razor is Merkur 37C and Feather blades if anyone's interested.

Attached: DSC_2578-700x700.JPG.jpg (700x700, 56K)

Does it ever pull nose hairs?
Last time I used an electric razor was probably 15 years ago and it sucked. Pulled as many hairs as it cut (on my face).

Hasn't yet, also started using it on my neck out of laziness. All around works great

I use an epilator uwu

no

Unix way of shaving would be a safety razor. a straight razor would be a IBM System/360

How often do you replace the blade?

You don't, you have to replace the whole thing

who here /foil/
the only choice for high IQ grooming

Are you retarded?

Attached: double_edge_blade.jpg (300x180, 18K)

this man knows his shit.
clippers are for hair
straight blades are for people trying to feel manly
a safety razor and a pack of blades is one the best product a young man can get himself.

theres no bullshit overpaying for gillete 15x blades in one junk or that shitty dollar shave club where you also over pay for absolute trash.
a nice heavy and balanced safetry razor with good quality blades is all you need (and soap of course)
and if you take care of it, it'll last you over a life time. i'm still on the same razor and very first pack of blades that i bought myself when i turned 20 over 10 years ago for 20 bucks. strop that razor after each shave, dry it and keep it in oil when you're not using it, and a single blade can last you months and months of daily use.

Are you?

The whole fucking point of a safety razor is that you only have to replace the blade, retard. Why the fuck are you posting misinformation?

>Razor sharp autism

What's the best raxor to shave my little, cute balls?

My man. Got pissed off having to wait at the barbers like a fucking nonce so u just picked one up and learnt.

Cut myself a few times in the beginning but it's honestly not that hard

Why put all that effort into the blades? Aren't they cheap as shit?

Thanks I'll give them a look.

Single blade disposable

What is this face trying to convey?

Attached: 1524339707060.jpg (1920x1080, 838K)

they're cheap ya , but taking care of them is not just about saving money; thats just an added bonus.
its about keeping them sharp so you can have a cleaner, closer, smoother, and better shave.
a simple strop across your forearm after each swipe and dropping it in a shotglass of baby oil (what i do) after your shave, keeps the blade feeling like new for weeks/months after you open it and start using it.
dull blades feel awful and are usually the cause of injuries

Are you underage or simply a idiot?

Attached: 28.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>trimming my hair
>press a bit too hard
>the head goes *click* and switches to lowest setting
>i cut a trail of 1mm hair on top of my skull
>have to buzz my whole hair off

JUST

>Falling for it

I rarely shave, but when I do, I use scissors

this place is not for you child