Not only do they decline to use toilets, but they also decline to answer to the public

Not only do they decline to use toilets, but they also decline to answer to the public.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 12.22.11 AM.png (906x877, 487K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloombergquint.com/politics/2018/08/28/google-ceo-pichai-faulted-by-senators-for-declining-to-testify#gs.ebg6B_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bloombergquint.com/politics/2018/08/28/google-ceo-pichai-faulted-by-senators-for-declining-to-testify#gs.ebg6B_c

Attached: 1535095095978.jpg (300x295, 24K)

>staying neutral is a bad thing
Happy to see our country's politicians are all retards.

>Google
>Neutral

don't make me laugh user

The absolute state of Burgerland

Attached: eric-schmidt.jpg (389x248, 30K)

Why should he have to explain anything to a bunch of retarded boomers who don't understand how the Internet works?

look at this, they might be working on hiding it. this changed since the election
makes me wonder about the _____ mother with baby stuff.

Attached: Capture.png (1523x824, 469K)

As opposed to being a lobbyist and putting millions in the opposite political party's boomer pockets?

kek idiot

Google gives plenty of money to both, as do other tech giants.

Attached: 1413559895628_Image_galleryImage_Silicon_Valley_donations_.jpg (634x643, 111K)

they did change it, subtly though. there are actually three white moms with white babies in the image results for "white mother with baby"

if you haven't looked at this, you should: google image search for each race mother with baby, then for the headfuck just search "mother with baby"
bing does the same thing, but the "white mother with baby" matches the "mother with baby" results

>known witch
lmao, conservacucks live in a fantasy realm

How does a Jow Forums poster not understand how Internet searches work? Go back to Jow Forums now.

Attached: damage_control.jpg (1500x2100, 1.46M)

I read that. Pichai is playing with nuclear fire giving the US senate the finger on this. Want to know what sucks? Having the federal govn't decide your industry is a problem.

Want to know what sucks? A dyson ball vacuum cleaner. I’ve had mine for 3 years and it still shows no signs of losing suction. Thanks a lot dyson!

Because we subsidize and give you tax breaks. Hope the gov fucks them so hard.

> tipsfedora+dyson.jpg

>trust pajeet to run the largest tech company

Attached: 1358325133586.gif (400x311, 493K)

>No sources

in the facebook case, congress proved just how incompetent and useless they are in the tech world. the senate would waste his time with stupid questions like "how does google make money???"