Is he okay? I'm worried about him

Is he okay? I'm worried about him.

Attached: terryADavisQuote1.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

He will probably die on the street with a needle in his arm

he still in the dalles?
I've been thinking of taking him in and giving him kibble and a 10 year old laptop

Just wait till winter hits the streets of the USA. He's gonna die.

can't wait!
this gonna be good.

Does autism always kill off empathy?

He'll just move down to San Diego like last year

You people need to leave Briney alone.

Who will maintain TempleOS once the legend is gone? Somebody has to carry on the torch of the righteous!

Attached: 10443534533451.jpg (774x720, 57K)

He lives in Arizona dumbass.

O so he's not in Washington Dalles? Who's a dumbass? Ever lived on the streets?

He was having some foot issues, and was starting to catch some attention of the locals. It's most likely he's been picked up again and is spending some time in the Mental Health Hotel. Maybe just 30 days. But no one knows for sure. Maybe he was eaten by a bear.

Yeah, his last videos came out of The Dalles Oregon.

Only if that needle is filled with diet shasta

It's possible he'd go to San Diego, or maybe up to Seattle visit his brother, but Terry doesn't usually like backtracking unless he has to.

He lived in Arizona when he was younger, and fairly recently visited it, before going to San Diego, Portland, The Dalles, Washington, (temporary in-jail-ment), then back to The Dalles. That was the last sighting.

The dude is crazy, that's the truth of it all. But I blame the internet for pushing him so far he got into drinking and eventually leaving his parents home.

Temple OS for Raspberry Pi when?

and that's a good thing!

Anyone got more dank Terries?

Attached: 1508131515203.png (628x800, 881K)

Attached: ahh4.png (600x500, 397K)

Attached: terry_god_bless.png (579x602, 316K)

As soon as you install qemu.
TempleOS was written specially for x86-64.

i'm sure some autistic ubuntu core dev will throw in some updates for the lulz

He's mentally deranged, but he's also a religious zealot, so try not to give a fuck about him.
You're just going to be disappointed.
Your concern won't help, unless you're qualified to provide psychiatric care or medication.

This one remembers me Terry, sorry.
Maybe I'll edit it later.

Attached: 1297636085215.png (838x983, 36K)

this is the best niggerwalk comic. It's perfect in every way possible.

Hope fully no one, temple OS is ass.

but God instructed him to write it this way, you'll clearly burn in hell for running His OS on any other platform

No God didn't instruct him at all. For example he made it 460x480 because it was convenient. He himself said so when it was still called LosethOS.

Take your le epic trole elsewhere

I would take the man in if he were in my state.

>Washington Dalles

Attached: 1301020480567.jpg (203x210, 4K)

>psychiatric care or medication.
That's the fucking problem, he doesn't need to get drugged into oblivion, he needs to be able to be the person he actually is. Shrinks are the ones who almost ruined his life keeping him stuck inside too drugged to think or get hard.