Was Apple always shit or did this cuck ruin everything?

Was Apple always shit or did this cuck ruin everything?

Attached: 1457003732881.png (620x387, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People on Jow Forums hate everything, but Jobs era Apple was fucking awesome. Tim is ruining the company, but normies will buy anything with their favorite brand.

This desu...Machines did have issues back then too, but it was nothing compared to the absolute shitshow that is applel today

How is he a cuck?

He took apple's business model to the extreme and increased their profits. Apple for a long time was marketed as a (((premium))) product, but Jobs tried to justify the price by delivering flawless products (I don't say they were flawless, but I have to admit they genuinely tried to do so). Cuck realised nobody fucking cares about quality and everyone just buys expensive shit because it's expensive so he increased prices and cut expenses greatly improving their margins. And it works.

can anyone seriously imaging jobs giving a npg $3B for their plastic ghetto headphones?

Steve wouldve at least had enough pride to design "the right version of headphones". Moreover, SJ hated nog culture, so theres that.

They've always been shit. Check out their sdk source samples pre os x.

Utter trash.

They nearly went bankcupt until they brought Jobs back.

Now he's dead.

someone post the history of apple hardware failures pasta

he ruined everything. apple was good, innovative, different, etc. but this fag turned it into a fashion statement more than anything. its pretty much dead.

>trust a cock sucking faggot to do anything right

I guess it's Steve's fault. He should have chosen a CEO who sucks less.

Before jobs came back and gave us omg colored computers, apple was a beige box company on the absolute brink of bankruptcy

I put it to you that the world's first trillion dollar company isn't any more important than it was 20 years ago, and the world would quickly recover if they suddenly disappeared overnight, simply because the technology isn't important to humanity; it's purely a social/cultural phenomenon

ipad 2018 is kinda neet for only 300 shekel

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=AUaJ8pDlxi8

Well, they used to do something better than the others while maintaining repairability. For example, it was possible to change RAM and HDD in Mac Minis, change HDDs and RAM in iMacs, change everything in Mac Pro, now they solder everything even in the most expensive iMac and cut features like target mode while, you know, not pushing anything that would be good to use. Heck, forget about original ideas, App Store was copied and it's OK but now they copy absolute trash like no-3.5 mm from 90s and Lenovo Carbon's touch panel.
Now only the chinkest chinks look up to Apple and then go bankrupt (ex. HTC), the rest can have successful products without copying Apple and that means Apple is over in the long run.

They're a trillion dollar company. Stay salty fagboi

I think they got shit while jobs was slowly dieing. even the original iPhone wasn't his original vision he didn't want apps he wanted it to work on a sorta special open version of the internet with hyperlinks and html based apps.

that would have been better. apps are cancer.

I like him presenting Blind Date on UK channel 5.

Pic related. It's Paul O'Grady.

Attached: p00rgz3n[1].jpg (480x720, 49K)

Wozniak did all the work while steve marketed it.
Steve era apple was shit since it gave normies a portal to the internet.

this

Always.

Attached: 1510226574202.png (686x955, 469K)

iPod and iPhone 3G and later were great, but Macs were pretty bad machines up until Tiger and the Intel switch. Snow Leopard era was the sweet spot, pretty much the XP of OS X.

Apple products were always shit.

When the 15" MacBook Pro had a frame with hinges attached to it instead of them sensibly being attached to a backplate, so they constantly broke like paperclips.

When the graphics chips were dying on all the Apple computers. Apple was forced to help by a class action lawsuit. How that worked? They put an Apple diagnostic disc into your mac to decide whether they may or may not help you, based on whether the test passes. Of course, it can't work if you don't have a functional graphics chip.

"Unibody" 15" MacBook Pro. Except it was made out of 2 pieces stuck together with adhesive. Not only that, it was so well designed with such build quality, the fan exhausting the heat these MacTurd Pros built up, was positioned to exhaust into the adhesive directly. End result: Macs falling apart everywhere.

A1286 model with the 2850 board, which was failing because the sensors would keep the fans at 1000 RPM when FinalCut Pro was rendering and running a video for 20 minutes straight.

-~2010
iPhone 4 comes out. $600 phone that you could not hold in your hand without dropping a call. Apple is not at fault, it's your fault for not holding the phone correctly on your fucking face!!!

820-2915 board comes out. Throttling the CPU out of the box with no dust, at 70 fahrenheit room temp. A $2000 machine, throttling and functioning worse than a shitty $300 Acer at that time.

Apple TrashCan Pro gets released. 2015 models start having major graphical issues that may cause distorted video, no video, system instability, freezing, restarts, shut downs, or may prevent system start up. AMD's FirePro D500 (high-end model) and D700 (built-to-order) GPUs are affected. Apple launches repair program in Feb 2016.

Apple shitPhone 6 and 6 Plus with the "Touch Disease" due to shitty soldering system of the Touch IC chips.

theoutline.com/post/5052/apple-admits-its-computers-are-broken?zd=1&zi=rizdy6zs

Apple only bought the Beats brand because the nig refused to license his catalog to them otherwise.

Also, selling better headphones doesn’t make sense because all the music Apple sells and streams is lossy and low resolution, probably as dictated by terms of the contracts they signed with the music industry 15 years ago.

Lastly, Beats are fantastic headphones for streaming nigger music over bluetooth. The following chain is fixed:

shitty low-power DAC

#1, see

lmao

Apples last decent computer + an ashtray.
The ashtray is the current highspot of Apples 'professional' range, and has been for the last 5 years. This, my friends, is the very definition of fucked. You cant fool all the people all the time.

Attached: MacPro2013_35781456_28[1].jpg (936x527, 90K)

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

unfair and untrue - Cheesegrater Intel Mac Pro was a thing of joy, still use one. ergo, Apple were indeed capable of producing non-shit occasionally, back in the day. Cook is a fucking bean counter, is Ives even still alive? idk.

Apple 2 era Apple made solid machines. While being expensive and lacking sprite graphics, they were solid, extensible and fun.

Early mac era was kind of a dead zone, because they discouraged game development on them and didn't have much software. But, the hardware was pretty solid.

The System 6.0-7.5 Mac era was good. Some of the users were kind of smug, but the systems were much more stable than a cheap pc. Also, the build quality was on par with a professional workstation.

After Windows 95 was out for a while and OEM started selling machines that could run it well, Apple lost most of their competitive advantage. The machines were still slightly better in terms quality.

People lost interest in Apple. It became a brand for old people and art fags.

Mac OS X comes out and every nerd wants a Titanium Macbook Pro. "It's a portable Unix workatation!" This died out after about 2006, when they switched to intel, and shortly there after decided they were going to be a "consumer electronics" company. They've been a shit-show ever since.

Mountain Lion was the last good version of macOS. Every "update" since then has been a downward progression.

You're missing the desktop (Apple II I think) that had no vents and was slammed on the desk to reattach components.

I like my iphone. When I use it, it doesn't smell like melting plastic like my samsung did. And the battery lasts way longer. Way.

>joy to use
>leaks all over your floor and rusts

Attached: 1508301926100.jpg (3072x2304, 133K)

>discussion over superior Intel Mac Pro
>posts inferior G5 power supply
user, puleese

A mactoddler has defended this.

>leaks/rusts/catches fire
>still ends up looking like a work of art
I would unironically hang up a photo of that in my living room. The colors and contrasting textures really give the aesthetic appeal, a big boost. Hitler would approve (he liked pretty ruins).

>t. cuck

>shekels
Oy vey

Attached: jewjitsu.png (394x293, 260K)

Always.

thistbhfam

Always.

Always.