Remember that there are only 7 days left until next firefox release where ESR 52 will be dropped support...

Remember that there are only 7 days left until next firefox release where ESR 52 will be dropped support. What are you going to do after that?

Attached: firefox.jpg (640x427, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvertising
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keep using ESR52 and Chromium.

Waterfox

ugh, continue using quantum

probably keep using it until Debian bothers to update it

There won't be any updates for ESR 52 after the 5th of september so they'll update it to ESR 60 for sure.

OP, how often do you seriously even contact support for a program you use or submit tips or recommendations to their project?

How often does a program you use even lack certain features you wish it had?

Especially a freaking internet browser which is essentially a display program for all kinds of media and formats?

support in the "someone is looking for and patching security vulnerabilities" sense

this is more important for a web browser than for most other software since a browser has to parse random shit on the web and execute possibly-malicious javascript.

Define malicious javascript. Cause if you are not browsing utter shit websites there is certainly only going to be tracking and advertising javascript

>there is certainly only going to be tracking and advertising javascript
which is malicious javascript.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvertising

Stop using that site then. This is the creators' way to cope with stupid users like you that disable half of the website's content to "muh privacy".

Your entitled attitude is malicious to the society and some people's jobs that, you liking it or not, just exist and need money.

>not using version 50

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

We live in a society

Already switched to Basilisk.

Why?

Imagine having a cock so deep in your ass you can't think straight
Every idiot saying you should use an outdated browser deserve to be hang

Which extension keep you on ff52?
The only thing I miss is down them all, but I rarely used it anyway and jdownloader is better and more capable

I never said you should be using an older browser.
What I said is
A)The person complaining knows nothing more than repeating a mantra that he read somewhere online about software development that literally has no effect on them
B)If you are not satisfied with something stop using it.

Both are pointless to argue further in this case though, cause noone is gonna bother pulling "tremendous exploits of the elder hacker artisans" on simple civilians like the sperg that is complaining

Maybe a person that thinks they are so important they need such protection from such specific exploits when in reality they are a basic Jow Forums user should hang themselves for a change

>not using superior 45 before they fucked up the autoscroll and added the "hard crash feature"

Attached: 1436714571451.png (613x676, 187K)

But why?

what is Jow Forums's problem with new firefox? i forgot

Lots of extensions aren't compatible anymore with 57+

I use quantum on windows and it's a huge improvement in speed (which considering all my linux machines are old and a bit slow, is the main priority.

The customisation is seriously lacking but there's nothing better out there unfortunately

Keep using Chrome.
It's the best.

Give it time

Mozilla will also disable access to "legacy" extensions on September.

Not exactly.
September 6, 2018 submissions for new legacy add-on versions are disabled. Mozilla does not accept submissions for new add-ons that use legacy add-on systems already. The change affects extension updates. Early October 2018 all legacy add-ons are disabled. Disabled means that they won't show up anymore on Mozilla AMO but are still available in the backend. So they'll keep them, but you can't use them starting early october in the hopes the developers update them.

I got a Firefox ESR 60.0 update running deboam sid. Since the reason I stayed behind is that I waited for extensions etc. to stabilise, I just said fuck it and transitioned, and I've gotten my old configuration more or less back through userChrome.css

Now I don't know any CSS, so I wouldn't know how to move the hamburger menu to a sidebar like I used to have it. Does anyone have suggestions?