6 months since graduating with comp sci degree

>6 months since graduating with comp sci degree
>do several online courses from on statistics, machine learning, neural networks, system engineering, network engineering, and a couple of extra programming languages like C++, R and Java
>have github portfolio with dozens of projects and contributions
>apply for ENTRY LEVEL data science/AI jobs
>”sorry, user but you’re still not qualified enough” :^)
>”sorry user, but we’re not hiring right now” :^)
>proceeds to posting the exact same job advert a week later

Seriously, what the fuck? Are all these data science/AI job openings fake? I get hundreds of these recommendations on my LinkedIn everyday

Attached: E3A4C57C-EB0C-4F4F-B714-A42D97C5D195.jpg (700x500, 57K)

Unsubscribe from linkedin emails and only get to that site when you are ready to face it. People on there seek for experience but are also mindless HR that don't know anything about the field so they just tick keywords.

Stop being miserable about it and try to start simpler cause it seems like where you live is not really suitable for your big dreams without investing and risking more money than just "education".

COPE

Attached: ok this is epic.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

must suck to be a white westerner kek

you're competing with Master and PhD students (who probably can barely program but oh well)

This kids name is (((bakshi)))? Is this is a pajeet jew?

> 6 months before graduating
> Teacher who I got along pretty well with emails me about job opening working on the naval industry
> Get a job 2 weeks after graduating

I don't even know what my job entails yet to be honest. Working with "pretty obscure propietary software" I've been told. Starting next monday

Easiest way to get entry level jobs is through university user. Maybe apply for a masters or something, if data science / AI is your thing. Make sure to do some networking

>he fell for the STEM meme

If you want a guaranteed high-paying job, do something related to medicine. For literally any other job, your connections matter far, far more than your qualifications and experience.

The common scheme is to reject every applicant with unreasonable high demands. Then say: "See, we couldn't find anyone qualified. We HAVE to hire some cheap pajeet with an H-1B visa!"

Pretty much

As a yuropoor, how likely is it that I could get sponsored by an employer to immigrate to the US to find a job in software or IT?

Attached: drac.png (225x225, 6K)

I emailed my old professor for a reference and got offered a job. You may have to do the network meme some more to land what you want

i'm pretty sure i meet the job requirements but 90% they either don't reply back or if they do, its some generic automated rejection email

>comp sci
AHAHAHAHAH how does it feel to be a certified code money?

t. eletronic masterrace engineer

not a single successful engineer would write a post like yours

>graduating with comp sci degree
>do several online courses on comp sci
What was the point?

>be me
>pajeet
>get job on first try even though I have social anxiety

Fucking based.

you don't have "social anxiety".
It's called stupidity and false inferior self definition so you give your self a sense of fake accomplishment. Neglected kids do that. Don't shove it up the face of people that face real difficulties cause it's all only in your head

Better with the EU down, that's for sure

Data science jobs are the peak of hiring managers not knowing what to look for. Easier to get some bullshit front end web dev job and do a comp sci masters then move jobs straight to mid level data science when you have a masters and some work experience because the brainlets hiring are impressed by work experience even if it's in a completely different field

Based your opinion on your valuable life experiences?

>implying that psychology is anything more than that

autism speaks, it's time we listen

they're looking for someone with 30 years experience in iPhone apps.

aka, making up fake impossible requirements to ship over the pajeet who will obviously lie on a H1B

Most ai jobs care about papers and patents. If you don't have at least a masters from a state school you are auto rejected.

that's neurology tho

you declare aloot but done nothing
it is the problemm
the only mean- topic of diplome

that poojet just fixed white space in watson docs

what the fuck

You need more meme words on your resume. Stuff like blockchain and deep learning that dont make any sense but make those dumb HR moist.

most of the time bosses would rather have an empty spot rather than fill it with someone who they don't see as qualified enough

Because they've got to tell the government "We've tried to find someone here in [insert country] so we'll need to import Rajeesh to do the job".

Get better GPA you brainlet.

How can he do that? You low IQ mong.

Also would who writes their GPA on their resume unless its exceptionally great like a 4.0?

They want someone who did at least a master's thesis

So are master degrees the new bachelor degrees?

3.5+ is okay
3.0 is barely passable

No, but for data science and ML related jobs they want someone with those qualifications. Yes, it's possible but you are competing with other people who have graduate degrees

>How can he do that
Kill himself and better luck next life?

OP is a such a fucking brainlet holy shit. You do realize even though those are entry level jobs, they are within data science/AI. They're either looking for someone with an advanced degree and can do (which you dont have, your meme online courses don't count). Or someone who was experience in software dev and maybe dabbled their way into data science (which you obviously don't have). You should apply for an entry level software engineering job, and then make your way into data science. Unless you have at least a masters, and unless you're some kind of genius, it's not going to happen. Stop being a fucking dumb ass, Jow Forums is so retarded sometimes

>t. 0 interships and sub 3.0 gpa

For data science yes since every faggot thinks they can just run a logistic regression on the iris dataset and make $200,000 a year so they're oversaturating the market. You need at least a masters or some arxiv papers to get into the field right now

You need PhD for that or MS at bare minimum to get in the door. That's why I am going back to cyber sec

Have you tried switching your gender?

Wait till you start looking for a job. The amount if hoops you have to jump through makes it necessary

Another episode of OP thinks he knows machine learning because he used a python library once. Kys OP. They're looking for competent people with advanced degrees who would be able to discover and research novel ways to work with their data. Software engineering jobs are what you should apply to.

Why not start a business? Most jobs are going to be automated in the next 10 years. If you don't have your own systems in place you'll become part of the underclass.

the navy has a shit ton of contractor positions for a variety of things

>not gaining experience whilst studying
get fucked lazy faggot

This
Graduating with 2 $40/hr internships under my belt from UCLA in comp. Sci/engineering. Feels good m8s

kek why would you want that, stay where you are, if any maybe try switzerland

Europoors would be lucky to make $30k/year with a bachelor's. Of course they would try to come to America to make 6 figures

>comp sci degree

There's your trouble. CS degrees are a dime a fucking dozen these days. Unless you graduated from a college that was featured in some movie about computers then u fucked boi. Learn security and be a SOC analyst. You'll make 80k easy despite wanting to blow your brains out from the mind numbing work but you wont starve and can at least contribute.