What's with all the Linux hate slide threads...

What's with all the Linux hate slide threads? Is it all the windowsfags being unable to cope with the fact that Linux is slowly but surely becoming a viable source for gaming?
Daily reminder to ignore and hide slide threads.

Attached: akari.jpg (864x778, 100K)

Thank god your reminder hides your kind of threads as well

A thread died for this.

>What's with all the Linux hate slide threads?
Mostly just shitposters and trolls looking for replies plus the occasional anti linux shill.

>Linux is slowly but surely becoming a viable source for gaming?
it always has been you autistic weeb faggot

Attached: reaction368.jpg (352x375, 37K)

Thanks for the rare akari.

Microsoft shills are desperate that their POS OS can't handle more cores and threads. FACT.
So they are extra busy this month.

Attached: 1534772040013.png (3844x2164, 1.27M)

What's a slide thread

I know this is Jow Forumsshit but it applies to every board.

Attached: slide_thread.png (1156x2031, 290K)

You should also take into consideration it's just some faggot baiting you for (you)s and you still shouldn't feed them because then they'll keep doing it.

"slide" threads? I'm probably supposed to play along here, but what the h*ck are you talking about?

@67360606
I'm not even a gamer. I just don't see why you have to be jealous of an OS getting improved support. Sour grapes much?
Also this.

>You'll get what you deserve
jesus christ

Attached: DXUqgF0U8AAmBrs.jpg (1000x1000, 56K)

It's a Jow Forumsshit term but the same concept applies anywhere here.

>more psyop conspiracist terminology made up by some tin foil hatter trumptards at reddit
No thanks, we just call it "shitposting" or "trolling" around here.

I don't hate linux, but I know it's not an OS that suits any of my needs. I have a Linux mint partition for hobby stuff like interacting with my pi, but for daily use it's not for me and works terribly with my hardware setup.

How was I being jealous? I dislike gaming and people using Windows only for gaming. The community is oversaturated by manchildren.
They'll fit in perfectly with the Linux community.

>sour grapes
I don't think you know what that means.

>No thanks, we just call it "shitposting" or "trolling" around here.
Slide threads are different from mere shitposting and trolling. Nefarious. Deliberate. Puppeteered by dark influences from the shadows as a means to shape and/or disrupt communicated opinion.

>sane people on Jow Forums
sun will rise on west tomorrow

The current situation is pretty similar to what happens on that containment board. The main event now is Proton further giving Linux undeniable gaming support which in turns causes butthurt Windows manchildren to create threads that are unrelated or outright negative towards the topic in hand but not directly targeted towards the main event. It really shouldn't be this hard to tell people to not respond to this crap but it happens nonetheless.
This thread is just a reminder for idiots not to respond to this garbage

>They'll fit in perfectly with the Linux community.
Most NEETs in the world are computer illiterate losers that devote themselves in video games. Why do you think the gamers thrive on Windows instead of Macs?
That's right, you need IQ to be using Unix on desktop.

>Jow Forumsshit
That's just general advice forum wide.
I wish other boards did it.

Then you're not the main target of this topic in hand. You're actually a rational person here. Good job.
That makes a lot of sense, thanks for clearing up your post. I was using sour grapes to reference /v/ermin who are incapable of running linux because they're brainlet children so they just start hating it outright because they can't use it.

Look at this retard.
Seriously, I wish I was as naive as you.
Corporations in particular have interests in spamming forums you know right? It's their money at risk.

Attached: 1506878264693.png (1024x1024, 86K)

You're wrong about the reason windows is used for gaming, but good for you for having high IQ. Enjoy your gaymer wave!

I said that mainly to point out to anti-Jow Forums fags that this isn't just a Jow Forums thing. This kind of practice is done everywhere on this mongolian cartoon forum.

>doing that in Jow Forums of all fucking places
Too bad literally nobody takes anything said here so seriously

Except here's the thing. They don't take that chance. They are happy to spend money and resources to cover all their bases, money that they recover by charging higher prices on their products. If the means is available for them to do so, then they will. Greed and Paranoia doesn't always result in the most efficient of decisions.

This isn't used to be the case. But many tech reviewers have started browsing Jow Forums. Jow Forums and reddit is a pretty clever platform to shill products.

>Too bad literally nobody takes anything said here so seriously
You are so wrong it's not funny.
Opinions on forums can become viral and lead to harm to business profits. Ever since 2016, companies have invested more and more into securing their reputation and advertising their product/service on forums to secure their profits.
If I were running a company, I'd probably do the same thing. That's how important it is to maintain an appearance in a forum environment.

Just look at what your news networks do with their stations today. Anything slanting their accuracy and truthfulness is immediately condemned as 'fake news'. That's just on their own services.
Get a few groups of people to monitor forums, or make AI that blends with the forum environment, and you have a propaganda machine for your company or state or whatever.

Just look at the JFK Releases and how the CIA literally used to put agents in news networks to control them.

I wish that was the case. If that were true I wouldn't have to make this thread. There's a reason companies pay people to shill on this place. Newfags and redditors will actually fall for it and engage in serious discussion about whatever product or service is shilled.

I wouldn't take that chance if I were in a ceo position, so I doubt a real CEO would take that chance either.

Linux threads tend to be the only legit threads nowadays because they make no profit from them. But you do have to be careful of those seeking data on people.

How else is this site paid for running its operations? By Jow Forums passes? Nah, they pay out the people who run this place to whitelist IPs that the corporations use to make these kinds of threads, sowing doubt and dissent among the user base.

what? nuuuu!

Attached: slight_shock_and_dismay.png (538x289, 300K)

>How else is this site paid for running its operations
It barely is paid for user. Mods always bitch about our financial issue.

>By Jow Forums passes?
Jow Forums passes are literally a licence for automated shilling.

There have been multiple occasions where a legitimate Windows or Apple shill would appear who were actually paid to shill on Jow Forums. I'm also willing to bet that there are actual Nvidia/Intel/AMD shills on here as well.

That doesn't mean people won't shill for free either, if it means future gains.

Look at the catalog right now and start pointing out threads that have strong opinions with little to no facts or reasoning behind their claims.
I can't believe they abandoned irc just to go jerk off on discord.
In that case, I guess that makes it the easy way to do it now, $20 is nothing to big companies anyways.

Akari is my wife.