Just happened to me. Do you guys fap to this?

Attached: IMG_20180829_170718~2.jpg (2937x2162, 550K)

Just think about what you just did. Was there any reason to make this thread? There's nothing special about that image. What do you think would happen if every wintard made a thread every time their spyware crashed?

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Lol, a windows PC doesn't just crash. It's probably a hardware issue or as the picture already implies a driver issue. The guy just needs to use whocrashed it and find out what driver to update. Most of the times you see a bsod, it's because a retard installs drivers that came with a cd on modern systems, instead of checking online for newer drivers that support the running os.

>:(

this. and it is bluetooth driver.

Attached: ttf87a.jpg (410x424, 52K)

Work on my machine™

:)

They're just collecting some error info.

Attached: 1511725133061.gif (300x168, 74K)

Literally sending 100 of GBs of personal data

Yes, it's like an anime girl being smug while kicking the user in the balls/rubbing her loli feet in their face. Nothing hotter my man.

Attached: 1526707107258.png (192x154, 62K)

I've never had a BSOD on 10.

most likely BIOS/hardware issue
update your bios, microcode & chipset drivers

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, navigated your way into Jow Forums, carved out this uninspired wintard shit, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

I came

Win10 updated brick my laptop few months ago

>What do you think would happen if every wintard made a thread every time their spyware crashed?
People might finally realize Windows is shit and switch to a more reasonable (but still shit) OS.

>windows gives me a bluescreen
>my brain
>my pussy

;^)

Attached: 1492068248885.png (2560x1600, 68K)

Attached: problw0.jpg (960x720, 28K)

Attached: dwB11fN.jpg (5312x2988, 2M)

install gentoo

Attached: pcrun.jpg (1003x698, 34K)

Attached: dBuWMAz.jpg (1280x960, 100K)

>A-anons, it's me Your Pc, We're just...
can windows10 commit suicide?

:(

It does if you install Windows on it.

Attached: masgyBI.jpg (3024x1702, 791K)

>Some owners of Apple’s latest MacBook Pro laptop are reporting their devices are being hit with multiple kernel panics, some as often as two times a day, according to a new 9to5Mac report.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F817741%2Fdba976cc-0 (950x534, 220K)

My pc is a old ass amd from 2013. It runs windows 10 fine. All os get errors now and then. This is just bait..

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

Wait, is this really the Apple BSOD?
>no information about the error at all, even less than Windows
>doesn't even admit that anything went wrong

That's actually more pathetic than I was expecting desu

>the picture already implies a driver issue
Not necessarily. It means that the driver was trying to access memory and that caused a BSOD, but that doesn't mean the driver caused it. It could just as easily be the memory itself. I see those errors all the time when trying to dial in RAM overclocks and it's not stable.

Attached: tQMc4TT.jpg (1620x1080, 138K)

Attached: sad.jpg (2048x1536, 201K)

>a thread died for this
A thread dies for every fucking "when will you jump windows" or "year of linux" type thread.

it just seems so that every time someone makes a new thread another one dies, just like in real life...
really makes you think

>I've had 2 red screens of death in the past 2 weeks
And its something to do with windows 10 and that shit heap of a game by firaxis

wouldn't want to alarm the appletots

this isn't windows or microsoft's fault retards
it's definitely a hardware issue since i doubt any driver developer is retarded enough to raise the irql and then access paged memory or call a function that needs a certain irql

Is this the ultimate chad error screen?

>yo, just FYI, you need to restart now.
>no, I didn't mess up, I just got bored and threw it away
>you were working on something? Sounds like a you problem.
>I guess you don't know how to restart, here I'll tell you how
>Still haven't figured it out? Here's some more languages just in case

Holds frame the entire time. Never admits fault. Based

oof, the botnet is downloading all your info

Earlier bsod were scary. I'm glad they changed it to this

>I see those errors all the time when trying to dial in RAM overclocks and it's not stable.
>booting into Windows without running Memtest86 first

kek'd audibly, thanks user

Attached: 1534325300919.jpg (2272x1704, 471K)

>thread

Ebin thread

:DDDDD

Attached: 1535162601694.png (600x450, 56K)

Fugg

Attached: 4pAQY.jpg (1632x908, 316K)

Of course