Why can nobody leave hotel california?

why can nobody leave hotel california?

Attached: 1445807945596.jpg (712x712, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DlPZOe_tedk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at this cat. why can't this cat leave the jar?
he fell in the damn pretzels dude lol

Attached: 1519789479553.jpg (450x600, 45K)

lol he got one

because you are fag

i have never been so offended in my entire life.

not only are you gay, but so is your mum

well no, she isn't

Attached: 1540036703722.png (800x720, 414K)

what are you talking about?
you can check out any time you like
also ur gey lole

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 39K)

it's an analogy for hell.

sorry I misspoke your mother is a very nice person
ur dad gay

but u can't check out of hell lol

It does say you can check out, but it still says you can never leave.

It seems like a pretty nice hell

Sounds more like a distorted idea of purgatory if you ask me

i swear i'll put my dang penis in your mouth one day

That's true.
The thing that really strikes me in the song is that it uses a lot of biblical language.
And in the opening it even says "this can be heaven, or this can be hell"
It's just my own made up theory anyways.

haha what are you, gay?

Attached: chino sweat.jpg (360x360, 39K)

because the Mexican illegals will rob you when you slip over in the street shit

True, my theory is also made up anyways and I used to barely pass literature lole

Attached: have.jpg (850x850, 80K)

You can never leave because the hotel california is representative of the surplus and lavish american lifestyle that many in the US, especially california, have adopted. You can check out of the "hotel california," meaning that you can leave America, but the mindset stays with you, so you can never leave the hotel.

that actually makes more sense than anything i've heard so far

I guess that makes sense...
Spending money can make you elated, and yet it is also a vice
Especially the part about not having wine since 1969(70s and 80s had a burst of the middle class and upper class[socioeconomic mobility I guess])but pink champagne with ice, which is pretty exotic
And perhaps the beast is what everyone seeks from consumerist culture- the ultimate thing that will satisfy all your greed, yet it is impossible to get that, as the song portrays)
Good theory

Attached: apu singing.png (310x163, 51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DlPZOe_tedk

Because fagpore is a nigger

It's a lovely place.

delete this

Because you're here forever. You can check out any time you like, however.

Because it's where jobs are.

Maybe if you're a gender studies professor.

that song is basically the only good thing about c*lifornia

Glenn Frey said that originally "We decided to create something strange, just to see if we could do it," and that the song was meant to mimic the imagery of the 1965 novel The Magus by John Fowles, about a man in an unfamiliar rural setting who is unsure about what he is experiencing.[35]

Don Henley has given a number of explanations about the song, ranging from "a journey from innocence to experience"[7] to "a sociopolitical statement".[36] In an interview with Rolling Stone, Henley said that the song was meant to be "more of a symbolic piece about America in general", and added: "Lyrically, the song deals with traditional or classical themes of conflict: darkness and light, good and evil, youth and age, the spiritual versus the secular. I guess you could say it's a song about loss of innocence."[8]

The song has been described as being "all about American decadence and burnout, too much money, corruption, drugs and arrogance; too little humility and heart."[8] It has also been interpreted as an allegory about hedonism, self-destruction, and greed in the music industry of the late 1970s.[37] Don Henley called it "our interpretation of the high life in Los Angeles",[38] and later said: "It's basically a song about the dark underbelly of the American dream and about excess in America, which is something we knew a lot about."[39] In the 2013 documentary, History of the Eagles, Henley reiterated:

On just about every album we made, there was some kind of commentary on the music business, and on American culture in general. The hotel itself could be taken as a metaphor not only for the myth-making of Southern California, but for the myth-making that is the American Dream, because it is a fine line between the American Dream, and the American nightmare

>I guess you could say it's a song about loss of innocence.
The song is about Jow Forums confirmed

Well, the last verse is:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

maybe if you're an engineer.

Which half of California are we talking about?

Because there is a big gay in the way

I live in the North Bay. There's other places for engineers, but for what I studied specifically, the jobs are here unfortunately.