Boss went full SJW

>boss went full SJW
>we need more divershitty in the workplace to gain valuable insights that the female/minority experience can offer
>hires a GIRL CODER and some African immigrant
>I try to sabotage them both
>when African leaves I take documents out of folders on his desk and hide them/throw them away
>log onto his workstation and mess with his settings and corrupt his files
>after a couple of months of doing this the African gets the boot
>all the while I had done the same to GIRL CODER
>her work is so shitty I shouldn't even need to sabotage
>she's unable to do the most basoc tasks on her own
>facebooks all day and slacks off, takes hour and a half lunch breaks
>in spite of all this everybody loves her and the boss is not only not going to fire her but he keeps giving her more responsibility than I ever got in the company after working for 3 years

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 17K)

plant CP on her computer

You're mentally ill. Seek help.

Roastie detected.

Jow Forumsthathappened

we either have
>admin jealous of a coder's responsibility
or
>company lets anyone log on to anyone else's computer
with a side of
>no security cameras anywhere

The key to being a successful female coder is to get other men from around the office to do your work for you.

based and redpilled

Maybe you should spend time doing your job instead acting as a deranged shit?

why are so many guys simps to females in regards to this. Is it cause its the only piece of ass in their work area?

>what is women are wonderful effect

Jeez sounds like your job is one pain in the ass.

>Op doesn't even get paid part time.
>This right here is a true hero

Attached: 0ea.png (680x345, 121K)

Why make it that hard? Just suck the CEO's dick

>work junior position at small company with 10-15 employees
>do 99% of all actual work
>senior position opens up because the previous faggot died in a heart attack
>female coworker who can barely copy and paste code from stackoverflow gets it
>rage quit
>join new company
>heard my old company went bankrupt a year later
fuck this SJW shit but at least companies will regret it

Not what you think it is.

my boss hired a bunch of chinese interns that speak to each other Mandarin. I have to work with them and I can barely understand some of them.

You actively sabotage the company you work for.
They bring nothing, you bring regression.
Them > you.

This is beyond DEVILISH. This is SOCIOPATHIC

>than I ever got in the company after working for 3 years
Probably because you're pretty obviously a miserable cunt. People notice that stuff most of the time, you know.

What kind of a totalitarian shithole do you work in that has cameras spying on the office employees? And the password on everyone's workstation is the same at my workplace because it's easier for IT to log on to your computer that way and it's also easier for people to log in and fetch your work if you're ever on vacation and something comes up that requires your files.

There are so many faggots in this thread. You did a good thing OP. Try to get that bitch fired too.

We all know this didn't happen. Shit, I'd be surprised if the part about you having a job was even true.

D E V I L I S H

Attached: 1481824871801.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>things that didn't happen

tHe ValUE oF dIveRSiTy

I never understand why bosses do this. Do they get a gubmint check or are they just too stupid to realize they're losing money by hiring worthless people?

Man I've been so lucky in my workplace
>boss hires cute eastern eu girl
>realist me thinks its gonna be roastie thats just gonna give me extra work
>she actually is a good programmer
>get along with her
>she has a boyfriend
>tfw no gf

Most of the time the useless but good looking/sociable people get to be the "face of the company". They basically go nothing but attend meetings and act enthusiastic at corporate parties. Big companies can afford the money sink and it's worth it for them to project an image of being "young" and "hip". Meanwhile, all the actual work is done by the subhuman looking autistic epsilon semi morons and pajeets.

Kek
Made me chuckle

Your IT department needs to be shot. And LITERALLY EVERY WORKPLACE EVER has security cameras. What kind of third world hellhole do you live in that a business can't drop a couple grand on some cctvs so they don't get robbed blind?

>image of being "young" and "hip".
maybe I'm just weird, but if I'm gonna buy a product from a company I want it to be "serious", "experienced", and "professional".
I get what you're saying though, most people are stupid and years of work experience have repeatedly confirmed my thoughts.

>niggers and females
>not regression

Go back to

Hey guys. Jow Forums won't let me post a thread but I was wondering, is a 256gb SSD better than a hybrid 1 tb?

No this is just 15yo retardism

talk to her. get friendly with her. ask her what's wrong when she looks down. if you're lucky she'll break up with him and you can take her.

fuck off boomer

>hires a GIRL CODER and some African immigrant
>I try to sabotage them both
I hate SJWs with a passion, but next time please try not to prove their points for them.

I'm 23 man, just asking because I haven't been around computers since I was a teenager

>be CEO of shitty business
>all laptops are encrypted, so nobody can access each others laptops
>all dev contributions are version controlled
>all non-dev work is done in Google Docs
>can see exactly who did what
wtf, i LOVE google now!

so you wasted company time to ruin your coworker's life not because you thought he was a shitty coder, but just because he was black? like the nigger didn't do jack shit to you and you went all fuckboy on his ass? You would probably get promoted if you didn't waste so much time being butthurt about everything you entitled poo in the loo piece of shit pajeet. I hope your mother forces nigger cock down your throat after you wake up in her basement, shitstain.

Attached: 1532220299538.jpg (550x547, 46K)

struck a nerve, tyrone?

lemme hear u say OYYYY---

bait

Quite the imagination

Attached: 1523933784816.jpg (352x388, 16K)

Wow. I can totally see what you look like irl. Some lanky fucking white male with masculinity so fragile that the very possibility of seeing anyone else succeed that's not white and male like you seems terrifying. I bet your boss only hired you because you have autism and you're the real affirmative action hire here. Honestly if i were your boss i would give a woman with a poor worth ethic more responsibilities than an autistic man too.

>AAAAH MY ASS IS ON FIIIRE

>Was so sure that diversity hires would fail that he went out of his way to sabotage them
>Implying this was a real story anyway

> Sabotages coworkers
> Complains not getting more responsibility

Ohh boy you are fucked for life

This chain of images is the best thing Connect Four has spawned.

Doubt, it's not possible to reach such level of whiny faggotry behaviour.

Attached: doubt-high.jpg (419x299, 65K)

Can you even answer?

Yes, SSD is faster and last longer.

The problem with companies going bankrupt because of SJW shit is that they fail to learn anything from it. They'll blame everything *but* their diversity hires for their failure. And this is why it keeps happening. OP is only delaying the inevitable. The company is rotten. Abandon ship. Leave its corpse to the maggots and crows.

Attached: 1501229988552.jpg (400x387, 74K)

>get db access by looking at coworker input password
>corrupt data every now and then to fuck with him

>corporate parties
There's such thing?

Yeah. Never been? Basically if you work at a big company there are usually holiday parties and stuff. Like on Christmas. You go, awkwardly try to get drunk and try to avoid small talk with your bosses.

nobody will belive, that human female is aroused by children.

Not him, but small companies generally don't have cameras and majority of companies have same root passwords so you can just change the user password.

>And LITERALLY EVERY WORKPLACE EVER has security cameras.
Why would office buildings need additional cameras in the offices when the doors have keys?

I am so sick of these gamergate threads! Women are great coders. Just because I gave my boss a blow job and got promoted shortly after doesn't mean I am any less deserving of respect than anyone else! All you misogynists need to stop making threads like this right now! We girls can do everything you boys can do. #girlsCode #checkYourPrivilege #weAreNotRoastiesYouNeckbeards

Attached: thumb (2).jpg (209x250, 20K)

Delusional at best, retarded at worst.

This is the level of projection and misrespesentation of an argument you need to create, in order to be able to make some sort of a reply.
You've clearly never been employed, like ever.

>like ever
Like yeah. Dont you like hate those neckbeards on Jow Forums that like misrepresent women. Like mysogynists, totally

Not the guy you responded to, but it couldn't hurt to get along. If they all hit it off, she might introduce user to her friend if he isn't autistic enough

The fist one just makes you a dickhead if he was actually a good coder.

Attached: 1533146629032.webm (986x996, 3M)

Maybe you should [spoiler]learn mandarin[/spoiler]

Edit: WTF why does ctrl-s even work on Jow Forums if spoilert aren't even supported???

I almost felt kind of bad when I heard he was let go but I know it's probably for the best. He would be much happier working in a lower IQ environment with people he can relate to.

Like, you really got me there kneckbeard, next you'll call me a sóyboy or roastie, whatever is more applicable. Whoopty doo, you sure showed me, get a job faggot, I hate the fact that you autists are on my tax bill.

>chimps out
>calls others low IQ
I mean, I know this is a LARP and you're going to claim there's no way possible to verify this without getting """""""""fired""""""""", so I'll give you a slight benefit of the doubt. You bring down others, rahter then try to help them, what makes you thin you're literally any better, then any other "nigger?" One, in which, is actually working and being of use? You're the nigger in this situation, not him.

Like yeah, autists on your tax bill like totally. Like no projection here. Like Jow Forums neckbeards need to get laid. Lol

Attached: 1465347862617.jpg (700x700, 122K)

HAHAHA THANKY OUY VASED OP!!!!!
KEEP ON NI**ER SLAYING
AND KEEP TOSTING TOSE ROASTIES!!!!
#BASED
#MAGAPEPEKEK

Don't pop a vein soigoi

The reality is that I am actually paying taxes to pau for your wymyn yn tych grants so that you can smugly call me an autistic beard over the internet while cheating your way through a degree program you don't belong in.

Found the nigger

maybe I should. two of the interns are pretty cute desu senpai.

lmao why should op slave away for a company that supports third world invaders

>ITT OP is scared of competition

That may be true in some stagnant industries but anything involving tech fetishizes youthfulness because it is a given now that younger people who rew up with computers inject more creative vigor into a company. Youthful face for a company=innovation, cutting edhe breakthroughs, etc. You can thank movies like The Social Network for these memes.

>competition

>work there for 3 years and barely get a raise

>suddenly a cunt appears and I'm tasked with training her to be my boss

>meanwhile I have to do her work in addition to mine

>Don't do her work
>She complains to your boss and he makes you do her work
I'm glad I quit corporate IT a year ago.