What does this faggot do at google?

what does this faggot do at google?

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/christopher-poole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

developing recaptcha

He shifted the paradigm

shitposting on 4chin

Keeping Google safe from Jow Forums raids.

If something happens they can use him for crowd control.

He chooses the diversity that gets added.
>Mfw he only picks black guys.

Attached: images (9).jpg (226x223, 8K)

He's the office little girl.

His official title is "Director of Memes".

He isn't very technically skilled and has a reputation for "community building". I think there is a good chance he does market research and/or supervises data mining operations. (Hi, moot.)

He's fighting the botnet from within.

Does he get to wear skirts?

You're mom

security

Attached: 1515636733141.jpg (610x406, 54K)

>work with Google and later reveal their botnet operations
Based. moot is the hero we deserve, he will be the Snowden of Google.

It's on his LinkedIn

Making more cash than he ever imagined.

sauce plox

to destroy the botnet you must first become the botnet

No. That would be too sexist for Google.

He's dead.

Attached: 1523761374671.png (1080x1070, 1.28M)

He "moots"

linkedin.com/in/christopher-poole/

It's a moot point.

creating an image board for internal usage

Comfort woman.

flipping vegan voorgers

gatekeeping the ping pong tables

Google employee here, he's on rest and vest.

He carries luggage

Head luggage carrier

He trains shills to meme, poorly.

>Product Manager, Google Maps
Moot you did it.
I am unironically happy for you. You achieved success in your life and is now helping to develop the best application for maps.

I doubt he is helping develop shit

Neither is the vast majority of the other Google employees but if you get a job there, you can make a living by literally being the idea guy for the rest of your life.

who?

Nothing.
Some Jow Forumsoogler, prove me wrong.

He gets paid to shitpost on 4chin all day.

>bee too brainlet to profit from one of the biggest sites on the internet
>sell it for peanuts and settle for being a wagecuck

Jow Forums is not very profitable thanks to its userbase.
People bitch about Jow Forums pass all the time, if you add an ad the whole site fucking riots, even without seeing it. They will notice the increased counter on ublock / umatrix.
No one would want Jow Forums merchandise either.

>No one would want Jow Forums merchandise either.
I would have, if it were subtle enough.
But not now, not after 2014.

>Jow Forums is not very profitable thanks to its userbase.
rly niga

there are assloads of specialty boards where people talk about products/buying products. like the board we're on now.

/o/ /out/ /fa/ to name a few.

these boards could easily be monetized without altering the user experience

Very few people would buy it and if they were to post about it the whole site would come together to laugh at them

Up until Hiro bought Jow Forums there were non-malicious banner ads that anybody could buy slots for, they were always some japanese weeb online stores for doujins and onaholes

>if they were to post about it the whole site would come together to laugh at them
Yes, but not in real life. In real life, it'd be a way to make friends.
Like glancing over to the side and finding that the guy next to you also posts on Jow Forums. It has happened to me before.

OK what is your big idea to monetize specialty board without altering user experience?
Every amazon link being converted to a Jow Forums associate link? (as if people wouldn't fucking riot about this)
Jow Forums-approved ad posts? (as if people wouldn't fucking riot about this. I'd also like to remind you that no reputable company would do advertising on Jow Forums)
Integrated on-topic store for each board? (as if this is even possible)

Attached: experience engineer.jpg (238x192, 14K)

Did he even come back to post here yet? On any board? He said he wanted to but didn't so looks like he's definitely enjoying himself these days.

Attached: 1495600870733.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

the issue is that the type of person that uses Jow Forums is generally more tech savvy than your average internet user, and probably blocks ads.
Even if they don't, they would tend to be skeptical and probably not very receptive to ads.

Of course, that's different now. I really think they could start advertising some male vitality bullshit a la Alex Jones and all the retards on Jow Forums would eat that shit up immediately. They could call it pepe powder or some shit.

Attached: 1508177340837.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>answers own question with third answer
>quickly handwaves "ahhhh it's impossible"

>Like glancing over to the side and finding that the guy next to you also posts on Jow Forums
absolutely worst fucking idea. never EVER make friends irl with somebody you know browses Jow Forums just because you have a "shared interest"

>hahaha, being a loli obsessed communist makes me, an intellectual, far superior to those shitlords who don't respect my pronouns!
newfag

>4kank selling computer parts, cars spares and fashion
mothafukin KEK the craziest ideas come out of reddit-spacing tards

He said he’ll post but only as user

he said he had an "admin emeritus" name made for himself that he would use maybe, but he never ended up doing so.

It was YOUR idea that YOU just posted, you spastic ADD faggot.

Product manager, the most useless of business bureaucrats.

My idea is that you were retarded enough to think of such a thing actually working (I was doubting it).
Your idea is such a thing actually working.
Get your brain checked.

Jow Forums triggers him now because he realized that his friends' feelings matter more than promoting freedom of speech, it was this whole big spiritual development character arc.

this site never was or will be about promoting free speech.
Where did you even get that from?

Attached: disgust3.png (828x758, 2.4M)

>doesn't even try
>still manages to be one of the most least-restricted discussion platforms on the internet to the point where media even labels you as a "extreme free speech image board"

Attached: nggngg.jpg (632x469, 55K)

You're a sputtering mess, sweetie, get checked.
What is it with weeb pedos and pretending nothing between 2005 and 2015 happened? Did you go into a coma or are you just retarded? He even went on fucking TED to champion "his" morals.

Holy shit, look at the faggy way he moves.

Literally how user?
If it is truly his job title, then the success of Google Maps is based on his guidance.

Let's put you on a stage with thousands of normies watching and you gotta talk about fucking paedophile site you run

>He even went on fucking TED to champion "his" morals
Yes, he talked about how much he values anonymous discussion. He did not, at least from what I remember, say anything about having free speech.

Attached: 1509311144638.gif (400x296, 443K)

user, this is what it became, not what it was made for.
Jow Forums was only for discussion of anime, and other small topics that fitted into moots interests.
The community changed Jow Forums to be what it is now.

But the premise of voluntary anonymity already drives liberal leftist agenda by itself

Are you on the spectrum?
Perhaps you should watch it again.
...after which moot pretended to champion it for a while until he realized he still didn't fit in, and then he went on a banning crusade to try and control the sociopolitical tone of Jow Forums (rather than just random banning for lulz or for actual site rules as it used to be), got emotionally involved in his board graffiti rather than doing fun one-off stuff, realized he was not in fact a brave hero holding back the evil nazis, and gtfo'd leaving hiroshima holding the bag.
Which he was fine with, until liberal leftist agendas became accepted and passe, liberals were the ones making censorship laws according to their own tastes, and ever-contrarian Jow Forums became awash with liberal rightist agendas ("we hate fags but also the establishment jews reeee"), but it turned out a lot of the liberacion-happy anons were actually just hypocritical left-leaners who didn't give a damn about actual open discourse unless it advanced their agendas primarily (or quasi-liberal stuff like promoting pedophilia, depending on the user), and...turns out moot was among them, not a big surprise given how somethingawful already went down in flames in this same way years ago.
So moot tried to change Jow Forums "back to how it was" not realizing that it was exactly like this, just under different circumstances, then eventually became luggage lad and copped out to get a comfy botnet job.

Pic related
>supporting cucks
>spacing

Attached: 4chins_Free_Speech.png (1311x422, 27K)

please see the pic Perhaps you're the one on the spectrum hehe~

Attached: 1502686289518.jpg (511x509, 36K)

Perhaps you should get the dick out of your anus and re-read the thread since you seem to have completely lost track of the conversation. Since I know you would never willfully move goalposts, right user?

it takes a certain amount of skill to be able to write a post and not say a single thing in it.
Please look at the picture the other kind user posted. In it you can clearly see Moot explaining that this site is not about free speech.

Put the goalposts back, pedo.

Are you shill, Jow Forumstard of why do you insist on Jow Forums being so "anti-free"? Jow Forums is clearly the freest of the big discussion sites of the internet

>Free speech in the current year of the Lord

Attached: come_on_now.gif (200x200, 494K)

They pay him to do nothing. Basically he's stealing from them. Pretty fucking based.

Product managers are glorified babysitters. If you can actually get your shit done on time you don't need them.

Moot did nothing wrong faggots.
Jow Forums had a hive of people that were making his life hard being harassed by the authorities. You try and make Jow Forums profitable and you end up with shit that hiro adds like actual malicious adds and data selling.
>inb4 but moot did that too
Zero proof nice try. 99% of people on Jow Forums just shitpost. You deserve this.

It's important to not forget what free speech is.
True, you have *relatively* more freedom on this site than others, but it is NOT freedom of speech.

There are certain words and topics that are not allowed and will get you banned. I seriously don't know where this idea that this site is about free speech originated from. Definitely not from here though.

Yeah I want that life too and I wouldn't look back here either.

>There are certain words and topics that are not allowed and will get you banned
Gamergate? Pedophilia? CP? If you're actually discussing (and not shitposting) the moderation is super light even on the most taboo subjects. Worldfilters are just for lelz and to combat spam (like "go back to r3ddit", seriously that shit is getting old).

Reminds me of some guy, I think it was here or /tv/ who programmed his computer to show him as logged on for his supposed-to-be-there hours for 3 years. But after they found out he got blacklisted from that industry which probably ruined his life somewhat. Still, 3 years of paid neetdom.

super light moderation is not freedom of speech.
That's the distinction I'm making.

>programmed his computer to show him as logged on for his supposed-to-be-there hours for 3 years
That sounds like something I could pull off. I'm literally invisible to normies, they won't see mee if I'm there and they won't notice if I'm missing.

Let me help you there senpai

Part of me wishes I’d never seen that.

But then again, it definitely explains a lot.

Yeah you can have freedom of speech, just because saying "i want to make this specific place go boom boom" isn't allowed, or making complete gibberish shitposts that make zero sense isn't allowed, doesn't mean you still don't have fucking free speech, it means it has a reasonable limit.

LMAO

Attached: free_speech.png (566x577, 52K)

Lel off topic thread deleted, I found it myself though. Whole bunch of off topic threads on /tv/, I guess that's the same for all popular boards though.

Don't post stupid i am silly comics you cuck, you know I'm right.

Black man here, nothing wrong with that.

Do you really think Jow Forums would obey Benedict Cuckold?

Does moot know how to program. Did he go to college?

who?

Diversity hire.
It's pretty hard to find retards in tech.

Attached: 1529966897606.png (400x324, 126K)

>Does moot know how to program
Yes - poorly though.
>Did he go to college?
I believe he dropped out. Not sure if he ever went back and finished a degree

Yes I did know how
*copypastes the contents of view-source from futaba chan*
to program why do you ask

kek'd

Probably nothing at all

Tech giants have so much cash they just hire anyone remotely of ability or note to not get yelled at for hoarding cash

Enjoy his payout for selling out the integrity of the evil 4chin website