Used PC I found and I'm planning to buy

Processor: AMD A8-5600K 3.6 ghz
Cooling: Thermaltake Frio Silent 12
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX650 (2gb)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55-DS3
RAM: 8gb TeamGroup Elite

He sells the PC for 250 euros

(I checked the price of every part individually and it's around 400 euros but I'm still not sure)

Attached: 131141377_4_800x600_prodavam-geymarski-kompyutar-elektronika.jpg (933x700, 156K)

Would you get a used gf?

Yes.

Kinda low-tier, don't know what you're planning to do with it though.

I believe a ryzen 2200g apu will perform the same as the cpu and gpu, smaller footprint and allows expandability if needed

wtf AMD made a cpu called the 5600k why the fuck does intel use name model number that's confusing as fuck.

That cpu is basically worthless, but if you only need to do basic tasks it might work.
At least you'll have a case, psu and fan for your next pc I guess.

If you can spend a little more, I recommend an amd 2200g based build.

Regardless of the price, it is too old to bother with.

hmm not really did you watch recent scrapyard wars. guy used a A8 and won better price$ performance over a intel.

sure he got like 2/3rd or half the performance but if its cheap why not if you only game at 60hz.

I was planning to replace the graphics card with a gtx 1050 ti

That's seriously not worth 300 burgers.

haggle it down to 200euro and buy it at that imo.

Both the A8-5600K and the GTX 650 came out in 2012, so this machine is 5-6 years old. The parts will be long out of warranty, so once that 5-year-old mobo decides to die, you're going to have to replace it on your own dime - quite likely with another used one, given how long ago this stuff was released.

I mean it can run Overwatch, csgo, insurgency ect so it's alright for me

This. That nvidia card aged like milk, and the CPU is a hot turd. The only used PCs worth buying are either Xeon or FX based, and that is when you get it for cheap.

It's not worth €250

Good deal. You can always upgrade to a 670 from ebay for like $50

>LEDs
>no disc drive
>power supply on the bottom
Ew. At least you could mount a heap of HDDs, run them in RAID, install OpenBSD, and make it your file server.

I wouldn't buy this piece of fucking shit. I've thrown better parts into the trash. Even if you're from romania whatever I don't care, save some money even if it takes one more year. You will forever regret spending too much money on a shitbox. Even CSGO will run like shit on this, overgay probably barely playable.

Who cares about gaming faggotry? Games are for children.

>t. weeb

xD score 1 for the epic gamers! You're on a killsteak BOI

We all know you're not getting laid. Being pretentious to random people on the Internet isn't going to change that.

Now go jerk off to your anime wallpaper while the adults are talking.

Attached: y8Ea8jB.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

>adults
>playing with toys
lmao

idknow I used a core2duo base clock 2.9 or some thing overclocked to 4.5ghz from 2008-2017... you guys seem to talk about dead hardware alot on hear I expect you a young and haven't actually realized how long things last or maybe they make things out of utter shit these days.

also it didn't die in 2017 it just only got 30fps in bf1 (got 45+ in bf4 and 75+ in every thing els) so I overclocked it to 5ghz and killed it.

ran bf1 at 40fps for like 20mins or some thing then dead. and I think the cpu might have actually survived and just the motherboard died but into the trash it went. was using a HD 6970 2g with it and that card still gets 70+ fps in bf1 with a modern cpu on high.

>I used a core2duo base clock 2.9 or some thing overclocked to 4.5ghz from 2008-2017
That's pretty nice. I take good care of my devices, too. It's too bad that most people don't.

I even downgraded the cooler was originally using a nocturnia and then I put some cheaper cooler on it. same motherboard the entire time. if I hadn't have pushed it to death it would have kept working for another 10-20 years imo. and this was thru Australian summers as well.

capacitors on it where prob only rated for 10,000 hours but I left it on 247. it prob had like 80,000 hours of use.

that's worth like 100 dude, and even worse you'll be paying 100 for something thats insanely outdated and won't do anything fast ever

thermal paste only changed once. original application in 2008 reapplied in 2013

if you only playing at 60hz 1080 who cares if it runs stuff at 80fps rather than 140fps?

Hey, that's great. Your PSU held up just fine, too, then?

Tsk that is way overpriced. You can buy nehalem and sandy bridge oriented oarts cheaper.

Wilp be bottlenecked by the CPU.

I have a athlon 845 and that's better than almost all amd APUs, still just manages to hit a floating 60 in dark souls remastered

You could get a Dell 990 i7, 8GB for like $135 on ebay. The GTX 650 is just a brick really.

This, a fucking i7 920 will outperform any FX CPU

wouldn't he be happy to sell that piece of garbage for any sort of actual sum
don't give him that joy

Does it come with any drives or a PSU? I wouldn't pay more than about 100€ for it.

>I checked the price of every part individually and it's around 400 euros but I'm still not sure

Stop being a dumb poorfag. The prices you are seeing are likely just gouged leftover stock from some faggots trying to bank off retards who don't know better. These parts are never ever remotely worth 400€.

Attached: 4820512a767b265d914ef1ac8690a2359306aecd.png (657x527, 282K)

arer you serious or a time traveller? this shit is maybe worth 120 €
a ryzen 2200g would be cheaper and better than that

AMD also did an FX8350 and Intel has the i8350k

>I've thrown better parts into the trash.
Hopefully in an easily accessible area for somebody to reclaim

Attached: 1535519333259.jpg (250x243, 9K)

i3 8350k is only intel cpu worth getting atm until 9900k comes out.

that's annoying they use same names. very dumb. I will blank that period from my mind and never think of it again.

No.
Find a 1155 OEM Machine and throw a 1050ti in there.

I like the 8400, 8500, and 8600k

yeah but if he wants to upgrade either the cpu or graphics individually and sell the old component he's out of luck, gotta upgrade the whole thing.
also could be hard to find used modern APUs and used is the best choice for a 300 USD budget

unfortunately without freesync you gotta have around 100fps average unlocked if you don't want dropped frames when using vsync

You probably haven't watched Pawn Stars
>offer him 50$ at first with the premise that it's 4 years old and worthless
>he obviously denies, calls you a retard, shows you each individual price and he adds them up to 400$
>he still humbly asks for 250$
>you ask if he can do 100$
>he says the most he can do is 200$
>you man up and make 150$ the last offer
Roll dubs for he accepts, singles he denies

Roll

Buy these OP. No need to thank me.

Attached: Capture.png (1632x219, 198K)

I sold similar PC for 150 or so. Yours is overpriced for at least $100

>(I checked the price of every part individually and it's around 400 euros but I'm still not sure)

wth this pc isn't even worth 100€ performancewise

>Paying 105 € for a shitty 2 GB 1050
>"Thanking"
Get a RX 460 then

Rollan

Too expensive. At 100 euros it would be a good deal.