Free Software BTFÔ

Free Software BTFÔ

Attached: free_software.png (715x499, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

optimusinfo.com/downloads/white-paper/open-source-vs-proprietary-software-pros-and-cons.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These people literally eat dogs. I'm not going to take anything they say seriously.

nice fallacy bro

>That font rendering
Do you think I'll read that, nigger?

On the other hand, that's why noone in their right mind trusts the chinese, and every nation is closing down trading routes to China. You want anarchy, enjoy it for yourself and see how far it gets you. Btw PC is dead already, we gave you a chance, now we know!

>every nation is closing down trading routes to China
Uhh... just one nation.

>Uhh... just one nation.
the one that matters

>the one that matters
???

this

Kek, forgot about this.

> Implying all free software is GPL
LOL

FOSS is great because the code can be audited independently.

Is that why everyone Baidu Antivirus as their default AV solution?

>Implying all free software is GPL
>put non-GPL code in my closed source software
>no one is ever gonna know about it

what now?

Umm, FOSS is objectively better.

optimusinfo.com/downloads/white-paper/open-source-vs-proprietary-software-pros-and-cons.pdf

working with indians/chinese is literal insanity.
anyone buying software services from them instead of just using them for hardware is insane. companies that outsource to these nations are usually circling the drain. even hardware is absolute shit show of quality control & lies.

Good people try to do good and bad people try to exploit them and their work, more news at 11.

Attached: 1430511443848.png (792x540, 359K)

He's retarded.

CHING CHONG PING PONG
fuck off

the Windows source code has been available for years so why isn't there a chinkshit ripoff already?

based chinaman. how many times has "free" software been BTFO again?

Attached: .png (1239x712, 173K)

Proprietary software BTFO. Notice we don't use any proprietary crypto schemes (besides maybe DRM cancer).

Attached: proprietary_software_is_cancer.png (1077x251, 29K)

>no one is ever gonna know about it

you can't possibly think this is true

Imagine that Adobe/Microsoft whatever, has done that.

how are you gonna find out?

the same way microsoft/adobe makes sure competitors don't rip them off to make clones

maybe you shouldn't have given them gpl dogs then

chinks are not human

this

You have to share your code only if you give your software to others, and only if you modified software which was given to you.

fuck you not sharing shit
the code is mine and I STOLE IT FROM YOU DUMBASS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

I dont use free software to be moral. I use it so I can control my computer rather than someone else controlling it.

>chinacucks literally can't wrap their head around the concept of freedom
I guess that's why they are so easy to boss around in the workplace. probably why their women (and pretty much all asian women desu lad) enjoy getting dominated.

>Implying the NSA and large engineering/technology/finance companies don't have proprietary math that isn't released without a good reason

Attached: 1508506489408.png (915x875, 359K)

>implying you wouldn't enjoy getting dominated if you were a woman

> Implying that anybody with a BSD 3 or 2 clause or an ISC license even cares
Go ahead, man.

>they get all our code, but we never get any of theirs
>implying we'd want to
Have you ever even used chinese software?

Noice. Saved.

get fuck off of my board Jow Forumstard

Attached: top_gnu.jpg (700x519, 74K)

With a loose enough definition, a program is "proprietary math." You're going to need to make a more serious point than that.

This

>being mad at freedom

Attached: rms_snapy.jpg (640x480, 277K)

>implying I don’t enjoy getting dominated as a boy

That same lawlessness is what lets people run over you in their truck and drive away without any consequences, or their escalators spontaneously collapse and kill the people standing on them every other day

>Buy proprietary software.
Yeah steal it
>Take free and open source software
Yeah steal it

Attached: 1535597299856.png (1200x1200, 86K)

>BTFO by chinks
Sweetie, those degenerates will literally get BTFO of their shitty country when Trump bombs them next year

Attached: 1519511823017.png (680x680, 430K)

don't you have some unsafe and fake vaccines to get?

fuck off you subhuman piece of garbage.

People say chinks don't have souls and I never really considered it until I watched an interview with a Foxconn worker who spends all day, 6 days a week doing 1 screw for iPhones. If you're happy with that life you don't have a soul.