This is my favorite app of all time and has yet to appear a better alternative and better designed piece of software...

this is my favorite app of all time and has yet to appear a better alternative and better designed piece of software. Basic is truly an underrated language.

Attached: images.png (303x167, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xlwings.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boomer here. my dad loves this software. I dont quite understand it desu. could you explain what is so great about excel?

ITT favorite application thread?
ITT favorite application thread.

Attached: 1322433.jpg (600x400, 53K)

maybe if you had a job and weren't underage you'd know

I don't know how to use excel but everyone else seems to know how. Where the hell dis they learn it? People just seem to expect you to know excel if you say you know "microsoft office".

Attached: SYSTEMD.gif (1968x639, 40K)

People don't get how massive excel is.
Think of any software company of the past decade and what they came up with. Realize that they are literally just visualizations for excel spreadsheets, or in some cases, literally just prettier spreadsheets. Sure, their front end might look complex and full of images, but LITERALLY just a fucking spreadsheet managed in the same way Excel is.

excel is possibly the best thing microsoft has ever created

Attached: lmao.png (256x256, 15K)

Literally 6th grade computer class

Attached: 1119077044.jpg (300x373, 72K)

>excel is so great
>excel best thing ever created

what can you do in excel you cant write a simple program in python to do?

Explain why the fuck in 2018 this POS can't open two different spreadsheets in distinct locations at the same time????

I had a class that involved learning excel, access, etc. There is a lot to learn but you can learn most things from just searching how-to guides. Almost anything can be found with search engines. Thats internet 101.

What's going on in here? Did some Excel forum go down or something? Why are you people here? Excel is not good and should not be praised.

Um sweetie, xlwings.org/

What do you use, user?

>with the same fucking file name

When I was in grade 6 we were still using floppy disks. Nobody ever taught me excel.

>it's popular so it's bad
all the unemployed posters stick out

Attached: 1532270061314.jpg (466x510, 44K)

But it can

nigga i have at least 3 different spreadsheets open at work at all times. Are you complaining it doesnt have tabs?

>Excel is not good and should not be praised
please provide an alternative that has a place in a corporate setting

Attached: capture.png (1672x924, 15K)

christian dad DESTROYS gang weed millennial gamer (LITERALLY QUESTIONED HIS EMPLOYMENT)

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

>two different spreadsheets
>posts a screenshot of him trying to open the same spreadsheet twice
Are you even trying?

Attached: 1531369080169.jpg (400x396, 28K)

>this is my favorite app of all time
Fucking disgusting slave

you're wrong. boomers don't know how to use excel for fucking shit. you can do pretty decent if statements and programming within it. The peak of boomers formulas are cell + cell

Your dad must be around a 100 years old if you're a baby boomer. I call bullshit

how can Excel be so good but Word is such a useless piece of formatting shit

>Zoomer Analytics

Is LibreOffice Calc that much worse than Exel? I've heard people say that it's nowhere near Microsoft's botnet in terms of usability and features but never has anyone described what these features and usability problems are.

Attached: LibreOffice_4.0_Calc_Icon.svg.png (160x160, 11K)

>has yet to appear a better alternative and better designed piece of software.
t.never used a real database.
Learn SQL fag.

Excel owns. Power query, however, is absolute trash.

>equating a speadsheet to a database
>calling someone else a fag

They have different use cases. Only boomer idiots create overcomplicated speadsheets with massive amounts of data instead of creating databases. Excel retardation is actually a sickness of almost every industry.