/bst/ - Battle Station Thread

Weeb edition (every edition)

Attached: Weeabasement.jpg (4608x2240, 3.5M)

I'm posting, but not for the weeb edition.

Attached: All Natural - SM.jpg (4288x2848, 3.69M)

I will never understand what the point of these threads are. Battlestation and desktop threads. They are the equivalent to women taking selfies and looking for someone to notice them. Who the fuck cares what you shit heads use and how it looks? Take a fucking photo for your buyers remorse, or just fucking use your technology. Anyway:

>ITT: Faggots.

melee!

disgusting basement ceiling. Remodel and use drywall you lazy fuck

Give over you pretentious prick.

I will never understand what the point of these replies are. Bitching and whining posts. They are the equivalent to sperging out about nothing like a toddler in the mall. Nobody fucking care what you shit heads think and what your opinion is. Take a fucking hike, or just fucking kill yourself already. Faggot.

No weebery here.

Attached: WP_20180228_17_01_26_Raw__highres.jpg (2560x2786, 1.8M)

It's proof we're not just phoneposting from the toilet like a dirty Australian.

>67370253
>67370429
>67370277
cringe and bluepilled(not giving you faggots (you)s)
based

Attached: 2018-08-12 17.40.57-min.jpg (3488x4656, 1.35M)

Marceline is anime

False

>based
STFU samefag.

Fight me nigger.
Stacies also need consolation for their looks. You faggots are just as retarded. Prove me wrong.
I don't give a fuck what you niggers post from. If you need other to tell you what to do, what to buy, and how to set up your shit, you're a fucking faggot.
Thanks. I'm glad there's at least 1 sane person that sees this and thinks: "Some one just really spent the time to clean off their desk and take a photo of it."

Why is it so rare to find actual discussion about technology on a technology board. Its mainly just people looking for consolation for what they buy.

Fucking cry more you tofu eating onions milk drinking bitch.

if you have something important or meaningful to discuss then Jow Forums probably isn't the right place for it, retard.

>67370468

Attached: firefox_2018-08-29_22-28-16.png (480x169, 7K)

>Why is it so rare to find actual discussion about technology on a technology board.

Then start some threads you fuck. Oh wait, you won't. Because you've fuck all worthwhile to make a thread about.

we already got watch threads moved to /fa/, i'm sure these lame threads will go there too

arent watches technology?

Post a picture of your rainbow colored fans and keyboard, and await for validation; faggot.
My nigga. I come here for your dubs. And to make you realize that you're wasting just as much time as I am.

I bet, that there will be the EXACT same battle station ITT that were in the last 50 fucking threads.

I post in /hmg/ /dpt/ and 3 rare thread that actually have discussion.

Everything else:
>HURRR what is the best distro
>Fuck windows and FUCK MAC PEOPLE
>LINUX SUCKS LOL
>What laptop is best for school? I'm a tampon major
>/SQT/: how to not use google
>CHECK OUT MY ANIME AND TERMINAL SCROT
>ARCHFAGS BTFO

There are 9 threads right now that are worth watching. The rest are ass. I get to troll if I want to, I'm waiting for my shit to compile.

They are, but people on Jow Forums just post faggy photos of them instead of discuss how they are made, what design and mathematics went into the process. Is Jow Forums a low IQ board? Totally seems that way.

So this thread is going well..

Wallpaper?

And put your pc in a case

my pc is in a case. behind the monitor. what sitting on the printer is junk

Attached: 1534023047398.jpg (4096x2279, 922K)

god I want an R34

What do senjougaharas panties look like

same color as her jacket

fuck you for making me look

Not too much Weeb on the outside. Low light comfy edition

Attached: IMG_20180828_223754.jpg (4032x3024, 3.92M)

Implying you didn't look the moment you got the figure already

Also I was hoping for a pic of it :(

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-30-06-55-17-238_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg (1080x1204, 202K)

ITT: The same 10 people who post their same setup every single battlestation thread

is there a better setup than one of those 34" ultrawides with a 27" 4k next to it? From what I can figure that matches the actual heights of the monitors, satisfies the "more than one monitor" requirement I'd need for doing actual work, and gives me a choice of which monitor to game/watch stuff on on based on whether it supports 21:9 or not

the only issue is it would be nice if it were symmetric but an ultrawide and two 27" 16:9s would be way too much probably.

i did see some interesting looking setups with a huge ~40" 4k (from wasabi or dell) with two other monitors in portrait mode on either side that looked nice

Do you have two Wii controllers for when your mom wants to play with you?

Attached: sweat.png (646x595, 280K)

Then why don't you contribute?

what keyboard is this?

It's been my dream sports car since NFS Underground. It's so fucking perfect.

Over-hyped car. I'm sure it's moderately fun to drive, but it's hyped almost as much as the R35, which is a fat pig of a fucking car. The RWD GT3 RS beats it 0-60mph, 1/4mi, and 1/2 mi drag.

Which is your setup?

Not saying everyone needs to post, but if you posted in the past 4 threads maybe take a break.

fd > r34

Attached: 1533330347470.jpg (3200x2220, 367K)

I have that same Senjougahara!

my shitpost station

Attached: DSCN3783.jpg (4608x3456, 3.7M)

clean your grease spots bro

Haha this, this so fucking much. Its the same with desktop threads.

Triple fap station

Attached: IMG_20180714_003711.jpg (3200x2400, 2.88M)

So I played a shit load of gaming through college and I still have the same desk setup.
I was able to sit the same way for literally 16 hours and be fine.
I stopped playing games for about two years and just recently got back into a light bit of gaming with close friends. But my back is now getting trashed.
I can sit for maybe 30min and start getting pain. It doesn't last to the next day too bad, but definitely there.
my seating position is terrible though. Seat ass portion is level with desk surface.

Why is my back being such a nigger, never had a problem before

Attached: 1531206227224.png (798x584, 85K)

because you literally sat for 16 hour sessions

>Seat ass portion is level with desk surface.
What the fuck does this even mean?

not grease, ArmorAll wipes (well, the dollar store version). Had to clean the thing off and then treated it with the stuff, along with other electronics. got some on my hands as well. Honestly, any tips on a better dusting solution outside of this? I do like it, but i find it sometimes leaves streaks and i have to follow up with a microfiber cloth to give it an after polish.

A dry paper towel you fucking contrarian

Share pape senpai?
RIP guts thread

>Windows*3
W-why

>those god awful TN viewing angles
Yikes.

nice ads

This man is a true genius and the most valuable Google engineer. He's like a God at Google and not even the CEO would go against him. He literally made Google what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Now, notice something interesting:

He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't have some tricked out text editor with million different features and colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time.

He doesn't have some DE with customized CSS US that you usually see in tons of threads on here.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he writes 100x better code than you and is 1,000,000x more accomplished than you'll ever be. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.

Attached: jeff dean single monitor.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

kill yourself

Post your setup or get the fuck off and go back to /r9k. Faggot.

work setups == home setups

there's weeb but I won't show it

Attached: BS2018c_s2.jpg (4140x2800, 3.12M)

it help me have some inspiration you fucking retard

Attached: 20180718_090429.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

>schiit

hey man, it gets chilly where I live and I needed a nice hand warmer that also drives headphones

check out

Just cos you can't afford more than one monitor...

I fucking hate this pasta, for an office setup that's out of the norm. That's and old massive hp monitor which was super expensive back in the day and 30" 2560x1600 which I would catalogate as huge.

Also he's using a gaming mice (mx 518) and a meme-tier keyboard.

>seething

>In 2016, the Hopper Dean Foundation gave $1 million to MIT to support programs that promote diversity in STEM.
I bet he hides in his closet and jacks off while his wife is getting railed by Tyrone.

woah slow down there serial experiments lame

My 25feet HDMI cable just came in.

Attached: simplebst.jpg (4000x2400, 1.72M)

Jesus christ, how short are you?

Are you in every thread. Just like me? You have no life? Just like me?

I just want to know how short you are because thats a toddler bed.

You know... I posted a link about the bedframe couple times, but It seems that Xbone controller meassurement is unbeatable

ayy

Attached: comp.jpg (1518x1111, 440K)

Its irrefutable, mate. Its all the evidence we needed.

Attached: IMG_1568.jpg (1090x614, 114K)

Slight weeb influences (some desktop backgrounds). Mostly useful, non-weeb shit these days.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (4000x3000, 1.5M)

Attached: IMG_6879.jpg (2592x1728, 1.85M)

Attached: Ha'Tak (21.06.2018).jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)

nice user

>vape
>user mask
>fidget spinner
>"hoverboard"
>metal frame chair

what the fuck man

why does one person need so many headphones

my ass still hurts from just looking at this pic

Attached: Pennerheim-Style.jpg (2048x1536, 825K)

Attached: Komforterhöhung.jpg (2048x1536, 788K)

niggers

Attached: bed.jpg (2160x1440, 1.36M)

kek

Attached: 1533575756802.jpg (2048x1152, 722K)

depression_the_station.jpg

>thinks i am depressed
Why would you think that?

I'd be depressed if I had to be mexican too

cringe

the PS2 plays DVDs, the fuck you got the VCR for?

faggots

Attached: DCIM0512.jpg (1632x1224, 145K)

>98
[spoiler]based[/spoiler]

no weeb here

Attached: IMG_20180830_154952.jpg (3264x1840, 1.31M)

Cute cat