How can you compete?

How can you compete?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 10.02.57 PM.png (1328x142, 47K)

By having a gf

This is why you need to start young with such things. That also applies to mathematics.

20 year old boomers just learning to 'code' are never gonna make it.

How much do you wanna bet his daddy was sitting right next to him and telling him what to do throughout the entire way?

Attached: 1535573841244.png (879x1436, 923K)

12 btw

b&

>checks index.js code
>vomits
Holy fuck this code is bad

When I was 12 I was writing a piece of an operating system in 68k assembler, I'm not impressed.

When I was 12 I was jerking off 24/7. I'm not impressed.

Is this even news? I remembered someone similar to his age invents a new computer with $600

>Shadaj is a 12 year old, who loves to program, and he has presented at the Bay Area Scala Enthusiast group showing how he implemented the Conway's Game of Life in Scala

Game of life or cellular automaton ... begin easy programs

HN condensed into three words:

Snappy!
[FLAG]
[DUPE]

>By having a gf
gross

>with penis

geeeee. poor kid. not a easy life. flipping burgers should be easier.

Attached: 1417133577633.png (1920x1200, 224K)

inb4 it's lifted from some random site

Hire a girl to do this and then throw him down a well when his guard is down.

Attached: 1535511578672.jpg (846x1200, 138K)

This kid will be a virgin forever.

This explains why Wolfram is such a piece of shit. Their code is literally written by 12 year old pajeets.

When I was 12, I was scamming people and leading a clan in rubescape. Not impressed.

when i was 12 i was pretending to be a girl for items in a shitty MMO, i'm not impressed

bout' free fiddy

not gross

When I was 12, I was pretending to be a girl prostituting myself and leading a strip club in real life. The money was for buying heroin and paying for runescape membership. Not impressed

were you
>pretending to be a girl
>pretending to be a girl who's selling her body
>pretending to be a girl who's selling her body and leading a stripclub
where does the pretend part end?

That’s sweet

I-I don't even k-know myself. I was s-such a train wreck back then

well i can't say i'm impressed

well, the strip club was kinda big, and I managed it pretty well for a girl at my age back then. also never missed a month of runescape membership. I was good with finances

when I was 12 I achieved my first orgasm while watching Two Stupid Dogs on Cartoon Network. It was the start of a magical time between 12 and 14 or so when I could get that rush without actually spraying jizz everywhere

Why did you make two threads about this? Go back and spam some more on reddit