Is it worth it to use Windows 7 nowadays?

Is it worth it to use Windows 7 nowadays?

Attached: 1532889243041.png (1000x749, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getblackbird.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Windows as a whole is deprecated
Use GNU/ linux

fpbp

Only if you run games that aren't wildly supported on windows 10. Get Linux for everything else.

If you want to constantly keep yourself apprised of which update is pushing the forced Win10 upgrade this week for the next 2 years until updates stop entirely, sure.

>he gladly gives up his rights and privacy to megacorporations

want sum fucc, niggy?
this

only for the A E S T H E T I C S
literally the best looking OS ever
for functionality use win10

the KONG
It's the version of Windows to use if you absolutely, positively, hands-down need to use windows. Otherwise just use Linux.

>Not knowing how to disable telemetry and patch your windows 7 installation.

OP here, I'm already running Linux Void in my other laptop. I will install Windows 7 in this one (it has botnet 10), because I need to use Windows for obscure programs for my job. I'll go full Linux in 2020.
Have more KONG.

Attached: 1532974159132.jpg (889x500, 574K)

It was never worth it.

Make sure to get blackbird:

getblackbird.net/

And Spybot Anti Beacon to secure your windows installation.

thanks

Attached: v64312hLBMAM.png (500x425, 481K)

>install botnet to get rid of botnet

Attached: carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

Only if you're not poor enough to have the money for an Xbox, which has, funnily enough, W10 installed on it.
So you can have a superstable, supercompatible OS such as W7 to do whatever you like.
Gaming, emulation, not getting spied, streaming, rendering, shitposting and tight sleeping knowing you will wake up to your rock solid friend in a case

Aye. Use wsus offline or something to update it with security updates only.

/thread

You're so much better off just running Linux.

It's infinitely better, and better FOR you.

>pajeetOS
>ever worth

Attached: 1533343294975.gif (500x283, 324K)

>post in a botnet to talk about getting rid of a botnet.

Attached: carlos_smug_anime_face.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Still on Win 7. Why would I go to 10? I don't really care enough to fuck around in linux.

>talking about getting rid of a botnet by installing a botnet one a botnet site while being a botnet

Attached: carlos.jpg (726x656, 64K)

>buy new hardware
>they didn't bother making drivers for Windows 7

the absolute misery of a windows fag

Attached: proprietary.jpg (580x346, 65K)

How is Windows 10 Enterprise?

Where do i find this

Don't tell me you seriously think "the KONG" is a version of Windows.

I really did think that heeheehee silly me

What hardware? My mobo (X370) has W7 support.

Not sure, I have Windows 10 on my other partition, and my computer is from 2013

But I know someone from IRC who just built a new computer and went to install Windows 7 and there was no drivers. We laughed at her and watched her struggle through adjusting to Windows 10.

>Making a post replying to the argument of getting rid of a botnet by installing a botnet on a botnet site while being a botnet. Though knowing ironically your computer itself is a botnet and all thing that connect to the internet is a botnet. So you botnet into a botnet bonetting.

Attached: 15242545433424.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Windows 7 shows it's age and get less support day by day. If you don't have any new hardware that actually warrants Win10 use, just install gentoo

The huge issue with W7 is that it has no built in XHCI support which is a pain in the ass during install. Other than that I haven't run into any hardware issue so far. I think there's also an issue with NVMe SSDs but I don't have one.