Make filters

>make filters
>completely unrelated stuff get removed
Does floens even know basic programming? How hard is to find a string in a piece of text?

Attached: logo.png (192x192, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Greznor/chanu/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same

Attached: aa.png (132x208, 71K)

Mobile apps suck. It's a basic requirement. Therefore they can't have more than a certain amount of features. The feature quota for the app was reached. Features had to be removed for new ones to be added.

Bullshit. There is no excuse for a string search not to work. It is readily implemented in all languages that are used for mobile apps. Floens is just a moron who probably doesn't know stackoverflow.com exists.

floooooooooeeenssss

Attached: Screenwich0034.png (1080x1920, 351K)

Attached: works for me.png (800x774, 229K)

It's a transparent png. It's being displayed transparent. How is this not correct behavior?

post your filter and whatever unrelated stuff it filters so we can have a laugh

Is Clover the best app?
I've tried Mimi and while I like the UI more, it's buggy as fuck on my phone

how do i add lolcow?

Clover id the only app

>select board
>only 2 threads showing
>search and type one character then delete
>threads appear
FLOOOOOOOOEEENNNNSSS

honestly

Here you go. And no, "Steve Jobs" isn't the one triggering the filter. I removed it and that post still got filtered.

Attached: filtered.png (701x934, 182K)

>machine
>*mac*

Lol, can you genuinely not figure out where you are going wrong?
Don't use filters of you are such a simpleton

Attached: PenceRetard.jpg (720x475, 43K)

Based and redpilled

either learn regex and filter properly or put white spaces around your words

I use the exact same filters on my PC on the regular Jow Forums and "mac" doesn't hide "machine" in there. Adding whitespaces won't filter "mac" at the end of a sentence, or near a comma.

Then learn to regex properly.

Regex works but it doesn't filter "mac." or "mac,"
Whatever at least it partially works this way. Thanks.

Attached: 20180830_100020.jpg (511x399, 18K)

I'm not sure what sort of regex it uses, but you want to specify start of word and end of word, not start of line and end of line which is what ^ and $ usually are. You also may want an i after the ending / to indicate case insensitivity.

The worst thing is that you still can't filter by image MD5.
And the rest of the filters don't work.

Jesus christ tell me about it. MD5 filtering would be a fucking godsend.

>jazz
is this one for that disgusting mutt tranny thread on /tv/ ?

The background should be a chess table with white and gray

Floeeeeens

Fortune>Clover

yep. I can put up with scat posters, cunny posters, blacked posters. but jazz threads are actually disturbing me. luckily they always put the word "jazz" in their threads.

do it yourself you lazy faggot

Make your own if you don't like his.

Jazz is Lynchian horror

sup guys all of the above will be fixed today thanks ! ! !

WHERE THE FUCK IS TEX SUPPORT RETARD. MIMI'S UI FUCKING SUCKS AT LEAST IT DISPLAYS TEX CORRECTLY

No. The natural color of transparency is #ff00ff. How would you tell yours apart from an image of a chess board?

still pissed off tabs are on mimi and not on your clover you faggot

Pull open the thread watcher side panel. This is basically tabs.

nah floens, you're delusional. you're no different than people who browse Jow Forums from the fucking browser.
tabs are tabs. period. and clover doesn't and mimi does. period.

What are you expecting this feature to do, and how would it differ from that side panel?

I said I like clovers ui better. fucking retard learn to read. I even got the paid mini version years ago but clover is light years ahead in look and feel except it lacks TEX support

>search for something
>read the thread
>go back
>search results are gone
WHY DID YOU CHANGE THIS
FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOENS

Sorry for not answering your question but I'm just curious... Why would you filter out "afford" and "how do I"? It seems like you'd miss a few quality threads with that broad of a filter.

>works on my machine

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-000205.png (1440x2560, 202K)

"afford" because it is mostly used by trolls like this: 'admit it, you would buy it if you could afford it :^)'. usually about apple products. sure I might miss some posts which contain "afford" and are genuine, but those are rare and I can spot them anyway with replies.
"how do i" posts are 100% all shitposts. 'how do i into hacking', 'how do i build a botnet'. every time I see one of those I get filled with rage. the apple/nvidia/amd threads are just annoying, but the "how do i" threads are actually making me upset and feel sad. Yes I "need help" whatever. I also want to browse 4chin in peace.

/\bmac\b/
fag

/\bmac\b/i
You do want it to be case insensitive, right?

actually probably not, you wouldn't want to miss all of the MAC address discussions. Maybe just /\bM|mac\b/

People often talk about mac addresses or on rare occasion, MAC computers.

>I filter

Attached: 1534791803022.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Do you idiots even know how to find other Jow Forums apps other than being spoon fed this shitty ass clover app???

Fucking use Chanu. It's better in every way imaginable.

github.com/Greznor/chanu/releases

>loonex mentality
it werks! We windows now.w**te boiii

I tried making a filter to only show replies so I tried filtering for ">>" but then random crap without ">>" shows up randomly. Plus basic greentext shows up since it sees ">" as the same as ">>". This is the filter I use /^(?!.$>>*).*$/i

I wish there was a way.