Want some mediocre domain name

>Want some mediocre domain name
>Some pajeet who owns it wants $5k for it
>I offered $1k and not a penny more

This is why so many are moving to .io, or others. The .com real estate is yesterdays news and I'm sick of these pajeets who think we're still in the year 2000 can get thousands for a stupid .com name they squatted on for years thinking they'll retire off of it.

Attached: stalmanshalfbrother.jpg (2048x1536, 240K)

Ok

Are .io domains free or a lot cheaper?

How many almonds would you say is the perfect amount? I wanna know! Well, I am now the proud owner of onealmond.com. How much would you say google.com is worth? And onealmond.com? Okay you know what? How much would you pay for courtside seats to the Yankees? Huh? Gun to your head, how much would pay for courtside seats to the Yankees? What is it about one almond that's just... perfect? It's more than just a domain name. I'm building an empire! Some freaking real estate mogul called me this morning. I guess he's building a luxury high rise on One Almond street and offered me a million and a half dollars for the domain name, let alone for that picture of me with that freaking cashew or whatever the fuck.

>Paying anything more than $20 for a domain

Attached: 1374576513876.png (726x1040, 642K)

this.

There was a billionaire who built a huge commercial building near me, and, instead of using the street name .com, they simply added a BC at the end, short for Business Center, and probably paid $20 for it.

No clue how much the pajeet wanted for the domain, probably asked $100k or some shit, but it's still up for offers. Really drew his hand too soon and got nothing out of it. This is why huge companies aren't doing this, it's just pajeets and maybe autists in their basement.

>missed a payment on my domain that simply linked to my home IP for ssh and shit
>now some asshat's squatting and wants $300 for it

Attached: 1475660230256.gif (369x500, 560K)

just buy another and tell him to keep his domain and optionally stuck it up his curry-ridden ass.

I already did, that doesn't mean I don't want the old one back. It was a clever name with a .club domain, sort of like animebyt.es

fucking loser

What?

.io is still pretty expensive compared to the "literally who?" TLDs.

What?

>not .xyz

Attached: 2018-08-28-213640_718x527_scrot.png (718x527, 499K)

>not .kys

Attached: IMG-20171026-WA0003.jpg (748x420, 41K)

/thread

>co.ck

t.boomer.com

Where do yoy buy and sell domains?