Arr Jee Bee

Be honest Jow Forums, how much rgb stuff do you own? youtu.be/W5KY1LSVeGo

Attached: ree gee bee.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOeervpGnuo
thermaltakeusa.com/Chassis/Mid_Tower_/View/C_00003205/View_37_RGB_Edition/design.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. Why would I? I'm not some kind of gamer with a backlit keyboard and a windowed case.

Only a keyboard, I like the lights at night

What a terrible video.
Disliked.
/blog

>needs to use a backlit keyboard to type
these are really the people I post with

Attached: 1530763180958.jpg (1156x796, 100K)

look at who you're replying to, retard.

That is a horrible video. Whiny voice, horrible pronunciations, gamer tat, misunderstanding of terminology. Awful.

He couldn't see his keyboard, since it doesn't have backlights. Ironic.

I said I don't use a backlit keyboard. I don't know why anyone would need a backlit keyboard, everyone should know how to type by now.

we can smell your autism from a mile away

None, the only RBG thing that I've ever seen look good are the Corsair LLs. They require too much expensive shit, too many cables to manage, and too many bad reviews for me to consider buying.

best reviewers, him and techjesus

Keyboard and mouse but both set to white
check my trips

There's no reason to buy RGB stuff if you have a case worth anything ie a plain black box with no gaymurr windows

nice try, techjesus

The only rgb crap I have is my 1080ti and my ryzen 2700x stock cooler.

it was long since established that ltt is the overall best reviewer for PC stuff

Stock cooler for the 2700x is the wraith max, right? What kind of temps does it get?

What mouse and keyboard?

also nice trips

Why haven't I heard of him before? That was a good review

Rate my setup.

Attached: rgb.webm (640x480, 2.61M)

Youtube is doing everything they can to shove small channels out. Even some of the guys I follow with 100-200k subs are basically getting blackballed by big papa youtube

all while they're desperately trying to rebrand themselves as a "friendly, huggy company"

and then the go and ban alex jones. He was the canary in the coal mine, pretty soon they'll be banning people for being white, or men

Just my mobo but I don't care about it.

lights aren't synced so it looks like shit

I would unironically enjoy that

cancer/10
RGB only appeals to retarded teenagers.

>m-muh reverse racism
>b-b-but misandry! what about men?
Christ you americans are pathetic.

When will people realize anything more expensive than a hyper 212 is just a meme?

Rate the setup I built for my mum.

Attached: rgb2.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

That's too scary, it looks like blood!

logitech g610 and g403
got em for 30 bucks off a friend who didn't need them anymore so i ain't complaining

I dunno, looks like you don't have enough cooling. I'd be scared of running even an i3 in that.

Nice bait, 2/5 I got a little angry

Go dilate your fronthole about it.

Attached: 1447996216271.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

>logitech g610
How''s the wheel hold up on that? I've been thinking about getting one cus I need a physical volume control

>implying it doesn't happen all the time
Careful Nigel, I heard there are a lot of sand people out at this hour

Attached: 1521873686389.jpg (468x510, 60K)

Haven't had any problems with it or a wheel on an older logitech keyboard I had but also don't use it too much so can't be certain

Why not just get a proper headphone amp?

why waste money on a placebo?

Attached: 1471236378662.png (401x372, 56K)

CPU came with a decent cooler that had RGB, getting a decent mobo without RGB is pretty much impossible these days, and once I had those they looked kind of pathetic by themselves and I needed some fans anyway so I got some RGB ones. I hate flashing rainbow stuff but I think this actually looks pretty decent when it's all set to one consistent color.

Attached: DSCF3781.jpg (1000x961, 128K)

lol why are you so salty?

my mobo has it but I turned it off

Just my case and the lights aren't even plugged in

Because it's a bad video.

well i can just turn them off. but the mobo, ram and gpu I have is the highest tier quality that's out and they only come in rgb

Tbqh, I'm a programmer and use computers for 25 years but I till need to look at my fingers from time to time or I lose my relative position of keys.
I think I have reduced feeling in fingertips, just like there are people who instantly loose their direction when they close their eyes.

Lacks this youtube.com/watch?v=xOeervpGnuo

I'm a professional writer, so naturally I'm a pretty damn good touch typist, but I still need to look at the keyboard occasionally for infrequently used symbols or punctuation, especially when they're oddly-placed ones that require me to move my hands out of the normal home row position. I also use several games and apps that have macros or hotkeys that are placed in such a way that it's easier to use a non-standard hand position, and I still need to look down to make sure my hand's in the right spot when using those programs.

these are the enermax-fans right?
how long do you have these by now? are you okay with the loudness of the horizontal one? i once tested one in horizontal but it was awfully loud, now got them all (3 pcs) vertical, but one seems so make some noices and even spinning faster/slower sometimes

Not enough

Welcome to 2018
Please collect all those 40yo+ oldfags and send them back to their age with a time machine so they can stop complaining

Attached: Ha'Tak (21.06.2018).jpg (3840x2160, 1.85M)

What case is that?

Imagine spending actual time writing these posts because funny lil lights upset you for some reason

pretty much shure that this is the thermaltake View 37 RGB Version

thermaltakeusa.com/Chassis/Mid_Tower_/View/C_00003205/View_37_RGB_Edition/design.htm

Thank you user :3

not a single thing.
i don't see the appeal, really.

nice gaybar you have there. whats the entry fee?

Be my BF, cuddle with me on that chair and press pic related and a shnoil at my nose

Attached: 1535174876025.jpg (676x960, 80K)

comfy aquarium

Which one?

the one on the right

Absolutely none
It's fucking cringe

My case came with white leds on the fans. Not my style but they've grown on me

None.

Attached: b70c966feda36f68e375e731825b6e25.jpg (297x299, 9K)

my PC is like my soul, a dark empty place that is not pleasant to gaze upon.

My case and my cpu cooler are both RGB, I turn them off 100% of the time though. I bought them for the components, not the lights.

only my keyboard (corsair K68) because it was the cheapest mechanical keyboard I could find at bestbuy

stop shilling your videos it's fucking horrible
>mfw hearing you taking a breath every time you talk
disgusting

Attached: file.png (431x441, 237K)

My keyboard has white backlighting, keyboards are the only lighting I actually like because it's useful. My motherboard has dumb RGB shit and it even has headers to connect to other RGB shit, but I don't care and it's inside the case anyway so I can't see it. I used to have an RGB mouse but it shit the bed and thankfully I found a good replacement that doesn't have any lights.

Literally who?

It was actually a good review, but you're entitled to your opinion

even if it's wrong

Attached: 1524814710769.jpg (984x885, 66K)

Looks like an arcade cabinet at chuck e cheese.

t. "techtuber" with 14 subs

>keyboard
>AIO
>RAM
>mainboard
>3x140mm fans
>soundcard
looks beatiful